Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I would work double my hours for free for Annie to come on here and give us the tea of what’s going on.
I would like to think she scrolls this thread laughing ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG I would work double my hours for free for Annie to come on here and give us the tea of what’s going on.
I would like to think she scrolls this thread laughing ☕
Indeed we can all bus it to Alderley Edge and meet in a cafe and have Q&A and tea with Annie...... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was re-shared onto Lozza Goodger’s story stroking her bump and LaurYn’s story said “going to be Kairo Walkers best friend” the mentioning of the last name made me cringe so hard my head nearly caved in🙄 It’s since been removed from Big Loz’s story unsure if LaurYn has kept it on hers🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was re-shared onto Lozza Goodger’s story stroking her bump and LaurYn’s story said “going to be Kairo Walkers best friend” the mentioning of the last name made me cringe so hard my head nearly caved in🙄 It’s since been removed from Big Loz’s story unsure if LaurYn has kept it on hers🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s still on hers
What I don’t get is Lauryn said ‘ooh, did you feel that one?’ About the baby moving. OBVIOUSLY! She’s in her tummy. She will feel every wriggle that someone who is feeling it 🙄 daft mare

Reactions: 2
A pair of Clowns them two 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many times can you share a pair of Nike trainers and an aff link. Surely people know how to google a pair of trainers of they so wish to buy them for child. I don’t really look at her stories that often but bored of the same pair of air forces ones on each story now. She must be despo for content

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the need to reference his surname 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have 3 kids and I find using their first name suffice but then their Dad isn’t famous 🙄

Reactions: 6
She is massively Cringe. She literally will flog anything won't she. My friends brother said he subscribed to her only fans (he's gay and wanted to see what the fuss was about) and apparently, he photos are MASSIVELY edited and she's even edited her boobs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Obvs he looks like his dad..

mmmmm the question was asking if he’ll still be known as junior but yeah obvs he looks like his dad..

can anyone help me out who is dad is please? She’s so discreet about it I’m dying to know

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Obvs he looks like his dad..

mmmmm the question was asking if he’ll still be known as junior but yeah obvs he looks like his dad..

can anyone help me out who is dad is please? She’s so discreet about it I’m dying to know
It's kyle walker a rich footballer who has a partner and 3 kids already and lauryn thought she was in with a chance at a wag lifestyle but it backfired 😂😂

Reactions: 6
My god, how many times does she have to say the name ‘Walker’ and mention his Dad. She is a nutter 🤣 if this was me, I wouldn’t ever mention him!
Also whilst she is a twit, I don’t see how any mother (Annie) could have that on their conscience to stop their partner from seeing their own kid no matter what the circumstances. He’s an innocent child at the end of the day he didn’t ask to be born into this mess!

(I mean LaurYn is the twit not Annie)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This woman is seriously nuts😳
So she used junior because he looks like his dad 😂 king Cairo is blac chyna & Tyga’s son name. Hardly original Lauryn

My god, how many times does she have to say the name ‘Walker’ and mention his Dad. She is a nutter 🤣 if this was me, I wouldn’t ever mention him!
Also whilst she is a twit, I don’t see how any mother (Annie) could have that on their conscience to stop their partner from seeing their own kid no matter what the circumstances. He’s an innocent child at the end of the day he didn’t ask to be born into this mess!

(I mean LaurYn is the twit not Annie)
I don’t believe Annie does stop him. He’s a grown man, I’d say if she could him doing anything it would be cheating on her & making her look like a mug

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This woman is seriously nuts😳
So she used junior because he looks like his dad 😂 king Cairo is blac chyna & Tyga’s son name. Hardly original Lauryn

I don’t believe Annie does stop him. He’s a grown man, I’d say if she could him doing anything it would be cheating on her & making her look like a mug
I didn’t think she did either but a few people have said on here that Annie has said in interviews she’s told Kyle he can’t have anything to do with him or something along those lines. I don’t know how true this is but I can’t see any mother or in fact any decent person saying that.
If I was Kyle never mind not letting her show his face (if this is true) I would want to ban her using my name in public full stop. I can’t believe she has that necklace KW 🤣 why not get a necklace with Kairo on instead? I think it’s so strange!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn’t think she did either but a few people have said on here that Annie has said in interviews she’s told Kyle he can’t have anything to do with him or something along those lines. I don’t know how true this is but I can’t see any mother or in fact any decent person saying that.
If I was Kyle never mind not letting her show his face (if this is true) I would want to ban her using my name in public full stop. I can’t believe she has that necklace KW 🤣 why not get a necklace with Kairo on instead? I think it’s so strange!
I don’t think lauryn has thought too much. I doubt she would be happy if Kyle started seeing him and Annie playing step Mum and them playing happy families. I bet lauryn had to fight to reveal his name. She’s a level 10 stalker who believes her own fantasies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I was with a man who had gotten someone else pregnant behind my back and the woman was keeping it, I would just walk away and the man could make that decision for himself if he wanted to be involved, I just couldn't be with that person but I guess everyone is different. I went on 2 dates with a guy once about 8 years ago and he told me about a woman he had a brief encounter with, they split up and she announced she was pregnant. He told her he wanted absolutely nothing to do with the child if she decided to have it that was up to her and he would pay what he legally had to but he left the decision up to her, she ended up having an abortion but it makes you wonder if he had been a rich footballer if she would have kept the baby. In the same way if Lauryn got up the duff to 'Kyle' who just had a normal paying job if she would have still went ahead with the pregnancy

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.