Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she says she too flat out to read the daily Mail comments section but continues to post all day on Instagram. She definitely reads the comments.
Shes talking utter garbage. Why make a point about not reading them if you don't know what the comments say? They could be complimentary 🤭🤭. Shes flat out another load of shite, she doesn't do anything other than laze around in her mums basement 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 7
Shes talking utter garbage. Why make a point about not reading them if you don't know what the comments say? They could be complimentary 🤭🤭. Shes flat out another load of shite, she doesn't do anything other than laze around in her mums basement 🤡🤡🤡
Flat 0ut on her back waitin for another footballer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny how she says she too flat out to read the daily Mail comments section but continues to post all day on Instagram. She definitely reads the comments.
Totally! She was quick on Chloes post the other day when people were quick to ask about lockdown etc

Reactions: 1
Why is she so eager for people to comment on her photo for her to reply to? As if she’s some sort of baby guru. She’s not the first person to have a bloody baby.
Wouldn’t take any advise from her, poor baby hasnt slept all his life and she changes his routine all the time he won’t know what’s going on
A 30 year old mother that lives with her own mother, no job, no car, nothing, ‘comment on my picture, I’ll reply’ ‘like for a like’ ahaha how embarrassing, I have NO idea how she finds the time to be on Instagram 24/7 with a baby, it’s because she genuinely doesn’t have anything else in her life 😩 quite sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nah, didn’t he ‘start feeding himself’ at 4 months 😂😂😂 pretty sure he was ‘grabbing toast out of your hand and eating it’ you started weaning at 4 months then stopped, such a lying little rat in more ways than one😴🐀
mph yes and don’t forget how was showing his appreciation for it going mmmmmmmm 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm actually made up that no one has put up the photo as it proves the point of there's an injunction and also she was looking for a it wasn't my fault clause..... Try better next time you slag (not harsh, she knew he was with someone but wanted to be a wag). The only thing I disagree about, well not disagree as haven't been put in the situation is that I'd like kW to have contact and Annie post pictures. Not in a witch way but it would be nice for him to have some stability and knowledge of his siblings

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes he was quite slow at 4 months now he says ‘This tasteful delight tickles my palette’ 🙄🙈
Ha ha. If baby groups were running she would have definitely been this mom 👇

My 6 month old wearing/playing/eating 12 months+? Completed it mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It annoys me far more than it should when she says 'popped' 🙈 'popped in the blueberries' nah mate you just put the blueberries in. Proper rattles me that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm actually made up that no one has put up the photo as it proves the point of there's an injunction and also she was looking for a it wasn't my fault clause..... Try better next time you slag (not harsh, she knew he was with someone but wanted to be a wag). The only thing I disagree about, well not disagree as haven't been put in the situation is that I'd like kW to have contact and Annie post pictures. Not in a witch way but it would be nice for him to have some stability and knowledge of his siblings
Totally agree with this! Especially as he really is the spitting image of Kyle and because Annie always said that’s what she dreads seeing, that bitter bunny boiler Lauren is desperate for his photo to be out in the public

Reactions: 4
Does she want people to think this is Kyle? 😅 oh Lauren 😭😅
I was about to say the exact same thing. I then saw the clover and wondered if it was someone Irish that was famous 😯

Or complete bullshit and she just wants people to think she has sleb men sliding in to her dms

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.