Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she has been the go to for her expert advice 🤣 for BFF Lauren Goodger. Right pair of sad acts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the TikTok post on Chloe’s story? She’d shared a jokey video about the differences between 1st & 2nd pregnancies. Preggo again maybe? Not very subtle if so...

Reactions: 2
‘It’s my sisters dirty 30’ not the only thing dirty about her 🤢 dirty cheat & the rest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Amelia has stayed quiet about Lauryn's birthday. Chloe has tagged her in pics on the story and about how good they are no matter how much they argue. Don't think Amelia is interested huns

Reactions: 5
She would have sent that Chloe and be like oh please post this on your birthday post 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure Chloe has just posted peanut by accident in the top of her stories 😂😂 he’s sitting on lauryns knee I think!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.