Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't understand how her family haven't stepped in and told her she is crackers. If I got pregnant to someone with a partner and was acting like Lauryn is, my mum would give me a slap round the head and tell me to shut up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still don't understand how her family haven't stepped in and told her she is crackers. If I got pregnant to someone with a partner and was acting like Lauryn is, my mum would give me a slap round the head and tell me to shut up 😂😂
Does anyone feel like maybe her family was hoping it would work with Kyle so that they could all cash in and live that high lifestyle?

Reactions: 11
Does anyone feel like maybe her family was hoping it would work with Kyle so that they could all cash in and live that high lifestyle?
To be fair that's what Annies family have done. When I worked in events a girl at the same agency with was friends with her way back when and she said that her mum encouraged her to stay with kyle even when he was cheating in the beginning. Annies known all along what a dog he is but her, and her family value the money over everything. I just feel sorry for the kids.

• Sad
I felt embarrassed just seeing this
Gifted a Liverpool kit with his surname on when his Dad plays for Man City... awkward😬 I really hope that she’s not just using this child as a pawn to wind people up and she actually has her sons best interests at heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is wrong with her. At least it isn't Man City because that would purely to goad Annie

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for her child, LaurYn is always going to use him. The baby was just a pay day for her

I felt embarrassed just seeing this
I felt the same
The guy she slags off 24/7 and claims to hate yet she’s gone and got his second name on the back of her sons football kit? Like wtf is she deluded??

Reactions: 5
She’s mortifying. I am actually cringing for her. Strong independent single mother who just can’t resist cashing in on her sons dads surname. Why on earth she would want her son associated with someone who has ghosted him I do not know. Also he isn’t Walker number 1 is he really? He’s his 4th child but I think she forgets that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s mortifying. I am actually cringing for her. Strong independent single mother who just can’t resist cashing in on her sons dads surname. Why on earth she would want her son associated with someone who has ghosted him I do not know. Also he isn’t Walker number 1 is he really? He’s his 4th child but I think she forgets that.
I would feel physically sick if someone bought my child who I had raised single handedly and who had been shunned by his father a gift with his fathers surname plastered all over it. The last think i would be doing was showing it off to the general public. She is going to hurt that child so much with all her childish spitefulness.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s not gifted and it’s not been bought by someone else.
Not only embarrassing but very sad for the child.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s actually mentally unwell. It isn’t normal behaviour. I feel so sorry for that little boy 😞

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.