Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment about Chloe's age is also bollocks. They just celebrated Lauryn's 30th. Chloe is 27 and Amelia is younger.

Lauryn looks older than 30 as well.

Reactions: 11
"I have done so much research" yet she jumps on every bandwagon and goes back on her word (read: cot number gate) any time random people on the internet question her? Also can I use this opportunity to remind us all of the "I have the immunisations" debacle. You're welcome 🤣

• Haha
“so many of these as well” yet you posted the one that isn’t actually asking you to write a book😂😂
She could write a book about how to beg a footballers attention and dealing with the aftermath of falling pregnant accidently on purpose 🙄🙄

She could write a book about how to beg a footballers attention and dealing with the aftermath of falling pregnant accidently on purpose 🙄🙄
Perhaps we could all help her out and do an index for her book so she knows what to cover... god all the chapters she could have would be a long old book. Maybe Chapter 1 could be all about her benefit fraud 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you google ‘kyle walkers children’ walnut isn’t on there , she will hate that 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This had me howling , she thinks she is being asked to write a book 🤦🏼‍♀️
this has made my day. What a dick.
Also the reason she wants people to comment on her posts is to boost engagement in the hope she gets more paid ads.. does she think her followers are thick? as if she cares about hearing other mums views etc 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she’s googled she comes up as Chloe Goodmans sister and her child doesn’t come up when you google Kyle Walkers children. Not a good week for you Lauren 🤣 (*note it actually makes me feel sad he’s not counted as one of Kyles children. If she’s the only parent he’s got and she continues to behave the way he does, what chance does he stand in life! )

Reactions: 4
Imagine being 30 and that much of a sad act! Reminds me of a scorned ex girlfriend... even though she was the side chick. Good luck to the next man who gets with her, he’ll hear the words Kyle Walker 50 times a day minimum 😳
She reminds me of a girl I knew from school this was back in the late 90s early 00s before social medial stalking etc. She met a local guy in the pub who was on a break from his girlfriend. He basically used her for a 1 nighter (she didn't get pregnant though) and he got back with his gf, he ended up having to get an order for her to stay away from him as she was going out late every night and parking her car outside his home just watching. She was absolutely convinced he was in love with her 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
E3949402-ED22-4FFC-A99C-D8D71F5B8EB9.png

I swear she’s actually asking herself these questions. She’s on a roll today with these. 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.