Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all for the money, it will be part of their agreement that she cannot share what he looks like and that is probably for Annie’s sake as you wouldn’t want to see the babies face who was a result of a one night stand plastered everywhere. Stopped her getting any magazine deals too, well think she done that herself after the big name reveal that wasn’t his name reveal 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s all for the money, it will be part of their agreement that she cannot share what he looks like and that is probably for Annie’s sake as you wouldn’t want to see the babies face who was a result of a one night stand plastered everywhere. Stopped her getting any magazine deals too, well think she done that herself after the big name reveal that wasn’t his name reveal 🙄🙄🙄
Annie was amazing doing that 🙌🏼

Reactions: 4
I was just looking at this. The way she has written 'our little boy' she needs to give her head a wobble. She is so desperate to get at the dad and Annie. Most folk would have moved on and had some dignity by now 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I have to think of our little boy at the end of the day he will be able to read everything” shame you didn’t give a second thought process to Kyle’s other three little boys and what they will have to read, like the article when she sold the father’s identity to the press. Hypocrite 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was just looking at this. The way she has written 'our little boy' she needs to give her head a wobble. She is so desperate to get at the dad and Annie. Most folk would have moved on and had some dignity by now 🙈🙈🙈
It’s the constant use of “our” “we”, speaking in terms of them being a couple or even co-parents raising the child together that make her look unhinged. Why would she even afford him a say in it all if he’s not arsed to know the child?

Reactions: 18
And it's the constant it my choice not to show his face atm. She's obv f$%ked off about something but she can say directly. That's what you get for dropping your knickers to a man with a partner and 3 kids. Utter beg 😂

Reactions: 8
You think she would do herself a favour and adapt her thought process; as it is blocking her getting closure on the whole Kyle Walker saga as long as she uses inclusive terminology in her mind she is assuming they have a child together. He fathered the child as have millions of men since the beginning of time but he is not a part of the child’s life. She pisses me off so much the bleeping age of her carrying on like a dense teenager. It would be genuinely sad if it wasn’t so desperately cringe.

Reactions: 8
“I have to think about our little boy” were you thinking about him when you named him after the father that doesn’t want to know him?? There’s no rationalising that and pretending that’s in his best interests

• Heart
Reactions: 20
1) youre about as dignified as a hookers minge
2) our little boy...hes yours..kyle doesnt give a tit and never will
3) i guess until people got to know me...i think youre a c*** always have always wil

• Haha
Reactions: 22
See she's also had a sly dig at Chloe as well saying no we aren't twins. Chloe is older. She really needs help, she makes digs all the time. Honestly if I had a kid or kids I think the last thing I would be bothering about is sitting writing absolute sh$te shading folk on social media 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
See she's also had a sly dig at Chloe as well saying no we aren't twins. Chloe is older. She really needs help, she makes digs all the time. Honestly if I had a kid or kids I think the last thing I would be bothering about is sitting writing absolute sh$te shading folk on social media 🙈🙈
I think Lauren looks the older out of the two of them 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Lauren looks the older out of the two of them 🙈
I think Chloe is fairly pretty out of the sisters. Amelia just looks very michael jacksony with all the crap in her face. LaurYn is very hard faced, she looks the type that would grab your hair and scratch you in a nightclub toilet if you looked at a man she was after the wrong way 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s made digs in the past about Chloes weight too, I think it comes from jealousy, shameful way to behave towards your sister

Reactions: 6
Yeah she’s definitely jealous of Chloe. Chloe is the prettier sister, engaged, got the family life Lauryn wants. And also got a beautiful house and money. Meanwhile hardface lauryn is bitter, lives with her mum, no money and a baby daddy who wants nothing to do with her. Of course she makes digs to make herself feel better.

Reactions: 16
Yeah she’s definitely jealous of Chloe. Chloe is the prettier sister, engaged, got the family life Lauryn wants. And also got a beautiful house and money. Meanwhile hardface lauryn is bitter, lives with her mum, no money and a baby daddy who wants nothing to do with her. Of course she makes digs to make herself feel better.
I always said this, the envy she must feel that her sister has the life she wants so badly must eat her up every day

Reactions: 10
I’ve got 2 sisters & we never make digs & low blows about each other 😒
Probably because your not bitter like her and instead of supporting sisters like most people, she is so miserable in her life she feels the need to bring others down in sly little digs.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.