Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she thought she was going to get a big mansion but obv cos she part owns tht house with cazza jools its a totally different kettle of fish

Reactions: 12
The whole 7 months till we are free bulls hit and now this I think she’s hoped he would buy her a house in allergy edge and he’s refused .

it All makes sense yesterday she went private after saying she can’t wait for her and kiaro to be free from being watched or something . I bet kyles legal team brought plenty of tit up in court about her stalking ways and that’s why she went private !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe putting him on the birth cert? Maybe she is desperate for him to be on it but he doesn’t want to be which is his right.

Reactions: 8
I’d say all the of the above. Greedy grabby Goodman. Kyle should sue the papers for printing all that shite🙄
I agree I think she’s appealed everything
The day she said she will go knocking she must have had to call the removal vans and told them steady on
She was full of rage that day
Also think her tagging AE everyday whilst sat in liverpool was to wind KW up although he doesn’t give a tit

Reckon she wants more cash
House
Private ed
And Kyle said no no nooooo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Think she thought she was going to get a big mansion but obv cos she part owns tht house with cazza jools its a totally different kettle of fish
Cairo never lived in a mansion and has never being accustomed to a certain lifestyle so Kyle has to keep up nothing 🤣 Lauren’s big mouth will backfire on her spectacularly and not before time. From benefit cheat to cheating the walkers. I hope the judge throws the book at her and gives her less than nothing

Reactions: 16
Can we just give a clap for kyles legal team for making Lozza angry again 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

not long till she sings like a canary and takes his door off ✊🏻🚪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree I think she’s appealed everything
The day she said she will go knocking she must have had to call the removal vans and told them steady on
She was full of rage that day
Also think her tagging AE everyday whilst dat in liverpool was to wind KW up although he doesn’t give a tit

Reckon she wants more cash
House
Private ed
And Kyle said no no nooooo
Definitely she wants it all, I hope we get to find out the final outcome.

Reactions: 10
*there is nothing wrong with chavs when you used to be one 20 years ago 😂😂 (tit the bed, that has made me realise how old I am 😂😂😂😂
Oh, honey, no.

There has always been something wrong with chavs but we still love you 😂❤

• Haha
Charge your magic Jangle bangles in the full moon.

Endometriosis warrior.

The ever-changing management.

Her claim she has a job/career.

The benefits scam and subsequent pan-faced glory in the DM

That footballer doing a statement that he doesn't know who the hell she is

The e-mail from Barbados Chris saying she didn't pay him for the pics of the bump.

And of course, "this is harassment" or "if one more paper says it was a one night stand I'll contact my legal team"
What's What's benefit scam ,can one of you clever free thinkers directs me please 😝✌😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how far denying a child can go? I’m just speculating with a bit of knowledge about family courts. Imagine if Kyle said I’m not the dad she said this etc etc she said she was infertile, she’s stalking me and trying to live a lifestyle, I want nothing to do with them and I won’t do a dna test get rid of them etc etc it can get pretty nasty and money talks but at the end of the day kyles got the money and she hasn’t he’s the one saying nothing and she’s making a fool of herself on social media that proves she’s a stalker. I’ve just never known any way you can force a child on a man that doesn’t give a tit. Got a feeling this high court stuff is about slander etc

Reactions: 17
Talk about starting a new thread with a bang ladies 🤣🤣 better bang than Lauren was I bet🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
when she swindled £21k in benefits... 🤡
Where can view this tonight lol read it on the bog haha , if someone knows madia essex tell her to watch vixx101 Instagram and wait for the follow up apparently mads loves car crash TV but only if its about someone's else's pain and traumas , trauma thieves and insta mums are the worst in today society giving us strong parents and women a bad name 🤮🤢🤡 when will they get the message and go away I'd hate to be influencing the young mind with these desperate not housewives haha. I've got to stop laughing at my own jokes about these clowns

Reactions: 5
I wonder how far denying a child can go? I’m just speculating with a bit of knowledge about family courts. Imagine if Kyle said I’m not the dad she said this etc etc she said she was infertile, she’s stalking me and trying to live a lifestyle, I want nothing to do with them and I won’t do a dna test get rid of them etc etc it can get pretty nasty and money talks but at the end of the day kyles got the money and she hasn’t he’s the one saying nothing and she’s making a fool of herself on social media that proves she’s a stalker. I’ve just never known any way you can force a child on a man that doesn’t give a tit. Got a feeling this high court stuff is about slander etc
From the article annie did I got the impression Kyle would be doing a dna and she’s obviously getting money from him, driving a Mercedes, all her beauty treatments, the famous coat etc and if Kyle was denying paternity she would be showing his face. I think Kyle got ahead of her to save annie more heartache and legal battles have being ongoing since day 1

Reactions: 12
At this point I just want kyle to have a relationship with kairo purely for the fact beggy wouldn’t get a penny! She whines that Kyle is absent but that’s exactly the way she likes it because that means maximum £££! Imagine what she would be like if he actually wanted to be involved she wouldn’t be sacrificing her hand outs

Reactions: 13
At this point I just want kyle to have a relationship with kairo purely for the fact beggy wouldn’t get a penny! She whines that Kyle is absent but that’s exactly the way she likes it because that means maximum £££! Imagine what she would be like if he actually wanted to be involved she wouldn’t be sacrificing her hand outs
Full custody or non at all
About the only time that would make sense

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.