Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saying she’s a single parent advocate and she even had gingerbread on her bio and working with Ann Summers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sharing the photoshopped picture of kairos name and secret dob on the boots 🤣🤣

Having Cairo in a man city kit with Walker 2 on the back 🤔🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her constant announcements that she’ll be posting something at a certain time🤣🤣

The begs for comments 🤣🤣

Making out cruella in his book is Annie🤣

Her tweet of support for Kyle when he was having sex parties while she was well pregnant and alone🤣

Her constant “it’s all going on behind the scenes” 🤣

Her admitting to wearing her jangle bangles for her one night stand🤔

When she threatened legal action if her one nighter was referred to as an affair, brief relationship or that Cairo was a “love child” 🤔🤣

Having Walker on all his baby things🤣

Making digs at her sisters slower weight loss after giving birth😫

The famous “ the Walker name was agreed when we were on good terms” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
saying she’s a single parent advocate and she even had gingerbread on her bio and working with Ann Summers
I emailed both asking why tf theyd want a benefit cheat babydaddy harassing skank like her promoting their company

• Haha
At high court yesterday whilst Kyle was in Madrid with Man City. Another tell tale sign he gives no fucks about this kid
Oh the high court she has appealed what ever decision was made🤣 doesn’t look like she’s winning. I wouldn’t say he’s ever turned up to court, he would have a great legal team and probably a million injunctions. Who’s paying Lauren’s legal team 🤔🤣

• Haha
At high court yesterday whilst Kyle was in Madrid with Man City. Another tell tale sign he gives no fucks about this kid
High Court?
duck off Lozza

Maybe that’s why she can’t move, because she’s spending whatever money chasing after a one night stand…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That article is 😂😂😂😂 sayin kyle welcomed cairo on april 2020 lolll hes never welcomed him anywhere...saying they co parent pmsllll

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I may have missed all this, but what legal battle?! What is she trying to do?!
Also, 100% tipped off the paps about this.

• Haha
What exactly is she in court for .
she’s angry at something lately . I think Kyle ignores her and has no interest and she’s trying to force contact and force him to buy her a home . Something going on .

This is an actual joke

‘welcomed their son kairo’
‘After a brief romance’
‘Ex Kyle Walker’

And I haven’t got to the end of it yet

Looks like Lozza is selling to the papers…
The exes welcomed him 🤣🤣🤣
Lauren I’m sure it was just you that welcomed your cash cow🤣

• Haha
What exactly is she in court for .
she’s angry at something lately . I think Kyle ignores her and has no interest and she’s trying to force contact and force him to buy her a home . Something going on .
I think shes trying to overturn the ban on her showing his face

Reactions: 12
Lauryn 2 phones

Look at that. Moderated comments… this just screamssss she has tipped the press off
Have her false nails been removed so she doesnt portray the lifestyle in court! Wondered if she purposedly made herself look rough as a badgers arse to gain sympathy from the judge

Wheres all her family and friends to support her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have her false nails been removed so she doesnt portray the lifestyle in court! Wondered if she purposedly made herself look rough as a badgers arse to gain sympathy from the judge

Wheres all her family and friends to support her
With her LV bag 😂

I definitely think she’s gone to appeal showing Cerchings face. That’s why she’s been getting all brave in showing him as a strawberry
She’ll lose that. Especially as they don’t show the 3 Rs faces

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.