Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah those ann Summers stocking with the foot seam on full display from her big beggy heels, she's no got a clue, she's tragic af and she us not sexy in the slightest

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah those ann Summers stocking with the foot seam on full display from her big beggy heels, she's no got a clue, she's tragic af and she us not sexy in the slightest
No idea why but this absolutely sent me. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She is such a mess. Whenever I feel tit about myself I look at Lozza and think to myself I'm not stalking an ugly footballer, haven't got a collar on, don't live in a boxroom, haven't got a criminal record and actually have friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Read the benefits scandal ! They think it's a joke to have to live on governments tiny income because of personal circumstances . This little lot really have no shame , no baby fathers and no more controversial BS to sell to the nieve public 🤣🥴

Reactions: 12
Just watched some of that tripe that lauryns new bbf Nadia has been spewing on her insta about Amber and Caroline, sat there with her big passive aggressive moon face, droning on about being kind, meanwhile she's hanging about with brightons biggest bully, who has harassed and stalked another man's wife (Annie) relentlessly over the past 3 years all because lauryn opened her legs and wanted Annie's life. Annie is also a mother, a human.

So duck off with your preaching nadia and also you were outed as a troll yourself, publicly. You also trolled other humans, your are a vile pig, just like Laueyn

Reactions: 21
Just watched some of that tripe that lauryns new bbf Nadia has been spewing on her insta about Amber and Caroline, sat there with her big passive aggressive moon face, droning on about being kind, meanwhile she's hanging about with brightons biggest bully, who has harassed and stalked another man's wife (Annie) relentlessly over the past 3 years all because lauryn opened her legs and wanted Annie's life. Annie is also a mother, a human.

So duck off with your preaching nadia and also you were outed as a troll yourself, publicly. You also trolled other humans, your are a vile pig, just like Laueyn
Mean while only last year she's filmed on YouTube saying Caroline Flack was probably going to prison for domestic violence that's why she took her life its the lowest of her lowest blows to females. Vile pigs you're being polite 😅 ! they say birds of a feather flock together, bloody crimals

Reactions: 13
E5285482-C741-488B-AC47-ED03C2003D44.jpeg
Bit of a lurker but thought I’d post. You guys talking about Lozza in the DM so thought I’d have a look and saw this! Maybe that’s why she is in court -for stealing sperm. Makes sense as she steals everything else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope this make sense, but how loosely Kyle is sleeping with other women, I’m guessing he doesn’t use protection. Lauryn bangs on about how infertile she is, yet he manages to get her pregnant straight away one pump and dump.

Reactions: 11
What I will say folk is Lairen is a sly little witch
She’s called paps we all know
What she has said to them is they have to post it the next day
Everyday the courts do a daily listing of cases and we would have seen what she’s appealing
I searched and searched but could only see yesterdays list and daily mail states she was in court day before
They usually post same day !!!!

As for Nadia love guru who cannot find love I didn’t recognise her on her stories ???? Not the woman I saw on live 🤥

Reactions: 17
I watched Nadia story, when she says “the things I’ve seen about Amber Heard are vile” my first thought is maybe don’t follow or speak to vile people then. I haven’t heard vile things about her because the people I associate with are not vile people… think about surrounding yourself with better people Nadia!

Also two things I cannot stand are
- comparing two separate people/situations. Caroline Flack and Amber heard are different people in different circumstances - not the same!
- “she is a mother” just because someone gave birth does not make them a good human and this idolisation of mothers really pisses me off it’s not a get out of jail free card.
She was violent to her ex husband when she was not a mother but she is a mother now so we should forget?! Makes no sense.

Like Lauryn just because she’s a Mum doesn’t mean she can commit benefit fraud and not have it brought up. Just because she is a Mum she can threaten to go to a mans front door. If that was a man we would call the police! But she’s a mother so she obviously means … I’ll go to his front door after I’ve baked him and his family cookies and chat pleasantly with them all because I gave birth once so it’s impossible for me to do any wrong ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I watched Nadia story, when she says “the things I’ve seen about Amber Heard are vile” my first thought is maybe don’t follow or speak to vile people then. I haven’t heard vile things about her because the people I associate with are not vile people… think about surrounding yourself with better people Nadia!

Also two things I cannot stand are
- comparing two separate people/situations. Caroline Flack and Amber heard are different people in different circumstances - not the same!
- “she is a mother” just because someone gave birth does not make them a good human and this idolisation of mothers really pisses me off it’s not a get out of jail free card.
She was violent to her ex husband when she was not a mother but she is a mother now so we should forget?! Makes no sense.

Like Lauryn just because she’s a Mum doesn’t mean she can commit benefit fraud and not have it brought up. Just because she is a Mum she can threaten to go to a mans front door. If that was a man we would call the police! But she’s a mother so she obviously means … I’ll go to his front door after I’ve baked him and his family cookies and chat pleasantly with them all because I gave birth once so it’s impossible for me to do any wrong ever!
Lauryn: What do you mean I can't steal from the taxpayer?

Lauryn: *Conveniently finds dim, stupid Kyle*

Lauryn: But... But... I'M A MAMI why shouldnt I be able to use Kyle as a cash machine? I'M A MAMI!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Read the benefits scandal ! They think it's a joke to have to live on governments tiny income because of personal circumstances . This little lot really have no shame , no baby fathers and no more controversial BS to sell to the nieve public 🤣🥴
When you were asking I thought you were joking 😂 I would have sent you the article immediately the crook
Claiming she couldn’t work but going to vegas with tax payers money
On top of it all Chloe or big Sean ( her dad ) paid the bill for her !!!
Forgot which one too much has happened since
That’s how I even first heard of this trash girl
I wonder if she’s paid them back.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When you were asking I thought you were joking 😂 I would have sent you the article immediately the crook
Claiming she couldn’t work but going to vegas with tax payers money
On top of it all Chloe or big Sean ( her dad ) paid the bill for her !!!
Forgot which one too much has happened since
That’s how I even first heard of this trash girl
I wonder if she’s paid them back.
Nah she thinks Kyle should have to, duh

Interesting this is the only comment the DM have allowed on the article.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing about Nadia is she literally trolled a man who happened to be her colleague and he stated he was suicidal so I’m a tad confused why she thinks she can have a conversation about this
She is a bully
Exactly two different situations completely
She’s so irrelevant she’s decided to speak on something for some attention I watched two clips and stopped watching cannot stand her.

Nah she thinks Kyle should have to, duh

Interesting this is the only comment the DM have allowed on the article.
What’s interesting is how many likes that has yet no one has replied ? 🤥
So sick of this policing opinions online

madia essex has the audacity and gaul and gumption her words ,
As I watched her video this post came to my head so I’ve come back to laugh again
She wants to use 400 words and she just makes me mad
Its the way she moves her head with each word like a chicken 🐔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lauryn: What do you mean I can't steal from the taxpayer?

Lauryn: *Conveniently finds dim, stupid Kyle*

Lauryn: But... But... I'M A MAMI why shouldnt I be able to use Kyle as a cash machine? I'M A MAMI!
This has just reminded me, my kids have refused to call me mami. Time to get rid and start again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is advising Lauren 🤣 wasting the high courts time for nothing more than greed. Kyles played it well he never Cairo a taste of the good life. Time to get a job Lauren

was it you that compared her to Nora Batty in a previous thread, that had me howling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1246498Bit of a lurker but thought I’d post. You guys talking about Lozza in the DM so thought I’d have a look and saw this! Maybe that’s why she is in court -for stealing sperm. Makes sense as she steals everything else.
omg I was going to post this. That desperate woman should be in jail for stealthing. Annie and Kyle be awarded full time custody of Cairo Goodman.

Reactions: 8
was it you that compared her to Nora Batty in a previous thread, that had me howling 😂

It was can't get over she posted those bloody seams with YSL heels black heels and white seems FFS!
It was still can't get over she posted a pair of black ysl heels with them white stocking with the seams on show 😂😂😂 FFS 😂😂😂

Dunno what was going on with my reply up there lol 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
It was still can't get over she posted a pair of black ysl heels with them white stocking with the seams on show 😂😂😂 FFS 😂😂😂

Dunno what was going on with my reply up there lol 😆
I must have been on a different planet when the Ann summers thing originally happened. Did she seriously make up the collaboration?? Ann summers really knew nothing about it? 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.