Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wearing fertility bracelets upto her elbows claiming the magical crystal powers made her pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Stealing Annie’s King 👑 symbol/name for her 3 boys and using it for Giro!

Oh my … we are just getting warmed up 🤣 see what you have just started @Lizzy 93 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Making out kyles family met knut

Copying off annie and sians foto poses

All 4 or none

Ridiculous youtube channel

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When Annie posted in Dubai in a pink vest so beggy dragged up a old photo in the exact same spot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her dad gave her a £500 mamas an papas vouch as a gift also gave one to chloe..she sold majority of stuff she bought with it or tried on depopp

Her pathetic "friendship" with rebecca leech vardy

Caking that much tit on knuts hair its more set than gladys' perm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Forcing the agenda all the time that giros part Jamaican and the son of footballer Kyle Walker that moves as slow as a snail when it comes to giving her a house 😂. Getting Kylow to eat spicy food of her plate so she can say I don’t know where he gets it from, play with anything to do with football and shout goal because even the midwife’s said how strong his legs are 😂 desperately scrunching little Jonnies hair that’s now wavy at best while secretly crying it’s not gone Afro…not even curly Ellie or cantu can help you now Basic Lorraine Begman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Forcing the agenda all the time that giros part Jamaican and the son of footballer Kyle Walker that moves as slow as a snail when it comes to giving her a house 😂. Getting Kylow to eat spicy food of her plate so she can say I don’t know where he gets it from, play with anything to do with football and shout goal because even the midwife’s said how strong his legs are 😂 desperately scrunching little Jonnies hair that’s now wavy at best while secretly crying it’s not gone Afro…not even curly Ellie or cantu can help you now Basic Lorraine Begman 🤣
Did anyone see chloes story other day about one of her kids having curls? She said something about tht wont last long 😂😂😂 dig at begman indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
3 pages of me pissing myself laughing needed this tonight guys 😂😂😂 awww as bad as anyones day is at least it’s nothing like this looneys life 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Always showing likkle man running then saying his rapid and loony lala even being her friend is a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lairen thinks tattlers are weird but she doesn’t stop reading the thread or referring to tattle

She literally replies to the thread several times !!!
She spoke about tattle on live
Her loopy 40 year old mate with the cap and peace sign and tongue out has referred to tattle twice now

It’s like the only place she can’t control our opinions and she hates it.
I’m sure a lot of speculations on here are true which angers her even more

Sharing bags (deleted)
We Said she doesn’t give a tit about her niece and she does a post for her ( he he he)
Living in an absolute dive ( deleted)
Someone said she will not go live as she can’t put a filter and a few days later she said she’s going live on tik tok despite being super busy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lairen thinks tattlers are weird but she doesn’t stop reading the thread or referring to tattle

She literally replies to the thread several times !!!
She spoke about tattle on live
Her loopy 40 year old mate with the cap and peace sign and tongue out has referred to tattle twice now

It’s like the only place she can’t control our opinions and she hates it.
I’m sure a lot of speculations on here are true which angers her even more

Sharing bags (deleted)
We Said she doesn’t give a tit about her niece and she does a post for her ( he he he)
Living in an absolute dive ( deleted)
Someone said she will not go live as she can’t put a filter and a few days later she said she’s going live on tik tok despite being super busy
We provide the content

If we hadn’t have mocked her 1million times about them bleeping Nike socks, she wouldn’t have kept af linking them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guess we’re going to as many women Kyle’s shagged
I thought @Jolie1988 would have said this
When she got dropped by management 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charge your magic Jangle bangles in the full moon.

Endometriosis warrior.

The ever-changing management.

Her claim she has a job/career.

The benefits scam and subsequent pan-faced glory in the DM

That footballer doing a statement that he doesn't know who the hell she is

The e-mail from Barbados Chris saying she didn't pay him for the pics of the bump.

And of course, "this is harassment" or "if one more paper says it was a one night stand I'll contact my legal team"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Charge your magic Jangle bangles in the full moon.

Endometriosis warrior.

The ever-changing management.

Her claim she has a job/career.

The benefits scam and subsequent pan-faced glory in the DM

That footballer doing a statement that he doesn't know who the hell she is

The e-mail from Barbados Chris saying she didn't pay him for the pics of the bump.

And of course, "this is harassment" or "if one more paper says it was a one night stand I'll contact my legal team"
Foxy I knew you would have some gems how the hellllllllll Could I forget about the countdown to Chris 😂😂😂😂that was fukin gold

The legal action that her and midsized model Katy have taken and gotten nowhere !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.