Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Private Begman wants money and celeb status because of whose sperm she used to have a baby which the sperm giver didn't want. She's just one of those awful people that won't let go about something until she gets the answer she wants. It ll be to do with money, she s desperate to show his face which she would be able to make money from, she's greedy, and what fuels her is the fact she thought she was getting a millionaire footballer, a mansion, endless designer tit etc, she hates Annie because Annie is what she thought she was going to be. After the conclusion on this there surely isn't any other court options

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh, honey, no.

There has always been something wrong with chavs but we still love you 😂❤
😂😂😂😂
I was 14. On the streets of South London. I wasn’t a hard core chav. I did have a ragdoll necklace though 👀
I am no longer a chav. Can I be welcomed back 😂 left them days behind, unlike our Loser, sorry, Lozza

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Private Begman wants money and celeb status because of whose sperm she used to have a baby which the sperm giver didn't want. She's just one of those awful people that won't let go about something until she gets the answer she wants. It ll be to do with money, she s desperate to show his face which she would be able to make money from, she's greedy, and what fuels her is the fact she thought she was getting a millionaire footballer, a mansion, endless designer tit etc, she hates Annie because Annie is what she thought she was going to be. After the conclusion on this there surely isn't any other court options
High court for family law is usually the last stop, you can’t appeal a high court decision so it’ll be a waiting game for a current order to be broken for a new court date

Reactions: 12
Wonder why she hasn’t shared this article on her insta story 🤔🤣

😂😂😂😂
I was 14. On the streets of South London. I wasn’t a hard core chav. I did have a ragdoll necklace though 👀
I am no longer a chav. Can I be welcomed back 😂 left them days behind, unlike our Loser, sorry, Lozza
But did you have a dog collar of a one night stands initials around your neck? If not you weren’t a full time chav and therefore we all love you 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Why is she in the high court what does she want now?
Probably his sperm to make another miracle child (I don’t know what it is with tattle, but I can never spell properly, and instead of saying ‘sperm’ it said ‘spleen’ and I can see that happening also 😂😂)

Wonder why she hasn’t shared this article on her insta story 🤔🤣

But did you have a dog collar of a one night stands initials around your neck? If not you weren’t a full time chav and therefore we all love you 🤣
Ahahah 😂😂 no I didn’t. I did have his child though 😂

• Haha
He may of been caught peeing up a wall which is exactly what she was doing Saturday night only there was no wall but we still all saw it 🤣🤣🤮🤢🤡
Shame Kyles maintanence money couldn’t buy her a fashion sense. Who wears a black blazer with bright pink flares to court and to make it even worse a varsity jacket over the top 🤣 she’ll always look rough!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Shame Kyles maintanence money couldn’t buy her a fashion sense. Who wears a black blazer with bright pink flares to court and to make it even worse a varsity jacket over the top 🤣 she’ll always look rough!
Can’t polish a turd just like money can’t buy class 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sharing the photoshopped picture of kairos name and secret dob on the boots 🤣🤣

Having Cairo in a man city kit with Walker 2 on the back 🤔🤣
Let's not forget that cairos football top first had the number 1 on it.... until a tattler pointed out that it was strange as Kyle's squad number was 2 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let's not forget that cairos football top first had the number 1 on it.... until a tattler pointed out that it was strange as Kyle's squad number was 2 🤣🤣
She is a sad woman if she wasn’t so manipulative and dangerous she’d be pitied. She’s a long road ahead of her by the time Cairo’s grown she’ll be 10 times worse. An angry bitter old bag.

Reactions: 20
Well this thread has moved quicker than the shits…..

Apologies to @Lizzy 93 only been off a day and we are way ahead lovely recap x x x

Just wanted to say from previous post where she answered about tattle.. obviously the person who messaged her googled her as Tattle comes up first… we keep her relevant… duck Kyle and his cash we keep YOU relevant 🤣🤣🤣

#25 (guess) Dick Pic on her sons back

I am off to read the daily Mail article… I am sure those pants are from Primark and the Balmain coat is from Cheetham Hill 😙😙

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having the paps there to watch her has also backfired on her 🤣🤣 she never learns 🤣
Bet she’s sick it was posted here shows her for the greedy B she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Having the paps there to watch her has also backfired on her 🤣🤣 she never learns 🤣
Bet she’s sick it was posted here shows her for the greedy B she is
Photos are by backgrid so she probably
contacted them herself and said you will definitely see me…. I wonder if she has taken inspiration from my avatar 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lauryn 2 phones

Look at that. Moderated comments… this just screamssss she has tipped the press off
Comments not moderated here though . 🤣 free speech literally tattle is free we don't need to sell it , it's free press for them all right here and I bet they hate it 😉 🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
It's like she thinks she's twinning with Amber Heard 😂😂😂, both of them at court and all. If she does start singing like a canary and things change regarding what she can say. I really hope Kyle and Annie do a 1 off interview to put their side across with all the harassment, stalking and lies she has told because if she can then they can

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Woo🚨 woo 🚨 woo 🚨 someone call the fashion police thats offensive to our eyes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's like she thinks she's twinning with Amber Heard 😂😂😂, both of them at court and all. If she does start singing like a canary and things change regarding what she can say. I really hope Kyle and Annie do a 1 off interview to put their side across with all the harassment, stalking and lies she has told because if she can then they can
Oh I’d love that. I’m sure Annie and Kyle have plenty of receipts to show. They can sign off the kilners xxx one x for each son

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.