Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well let’s hope HMRC investigate and see if Granny Carron is declaring that income, its deffo over the threshold
and she’s doing a shite job, attitude on cash cow is atrocious - petition for pan face to get a full refund and compo from me joolie

why does she even need a ‘nanny’ aka cover up from trying to screw money money out of Kyle Kilner? She doesn’t even work she just sits on her bbl fat arse all day… shook as hell

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've long thought that account bondi Stan was lauryn, the way they write with such anger and aggressiveness is just her style
I’d say your right I never read her comments I only had a nose to see how many people commented and seen them😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t control the narrative on her page when people are slagging KW off who has paid for his child from Day 1, the mother on the other hand spends money like she has won the pools and thinks others should foot her bills….
What one night stand even thinks she’s entitled to a house 🤯 from what she shows she’s not a great mum either. I’ll be very very disappointed if she gets what she wants. The only thing owed to her is a very hard slap

Reactions: 19
and she’s doing a shite job, attitude on cash cow is atrocious - petition for pan face to get a full refund and compo from me joolie

why does she even need a ‘nanny’ aka cover up from trying to screw money money out of Kyle Kilner? She doesn’t even work she just sits on her bbl fat arse all day… shook as hell
Oh in too much pain to look after him apparently
Why not put him in nursery you might ask ?
Not yet soon one might say but then tell a diff lie to social media
Who am I tho ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She just needs to get through her thick ugly head - she is basic, her kid is basic, her life is basic and she will always have a basic lifestyle.

if he drops out of skewl at 16 does maintenance stop, does anyone know? Or does it carry on regardless until he’s 18?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Lizzy 93 I just thought of another of lozzas memorable moments so you remember when she doxxed a woman on IG🙄 she is everything she has accused annie and Kyle of being

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just needs to get through her thick ugly head - she is basic, her kid is basic, her life is basic and she will always have a basic lifestyle.

if he drops out of skewl at 16 does maintenance stop, does anyone know? Or does it carry on regardless until he’s 18?
Uk school is now 18 tho isn’t it they have to stay onto ?
So she has 16 more years
Greedy witch

Reactions: 7
I think carron is her biggest enabler and supporter, she left them when they were young and looks like she hasn’t done well unlike big Sean,her home is a dump I bet she’s only dying for a bit of luxury..living in a fabulous home with money for expensive meals out, the clothes and the holidays.

Reactions: 12
Ì
I think carron is her biggest enabler and supporter, she left them when they were young and looks like she hasn’t done all unlike big Sean,her home is a dump I bet she’s only dying for a bit of luxury..living in a fabulous home with money for expensive meals out, the clothes and the holidays.
I'm sure I read on here ages ago don't know what source it came from but her mum used to tell her girls to get pregnant by a rich footballer so she sounds like a right bleeping delight, no wonder she has such a money minded cock hungry ho as a daughter. They sound like such a nice famalam🤮🤣

Reactions: 11
Ì
I'm sure I read on here ages ago don't know what source it came from but her mum used to tell her girls to get pregnant by a rich footballer so she sounds like a right bleeping delight, no wonder she has such a money minded cock hungry ho as a daughter. They sound like such a nice famalam🤮🤣
I’d well believe that. Funny 2daughters have gotten pregnant to footballers and the 3rd only seems to hang around athletes and footballers.

Reactions: 11
It was a couple of days ago
Or I can’t anymore with her !?!?!? That boy been used like this 🤦🏼‍♀️How she’s not been done for this behaviour is beyond me, not had chance to catch up today , is she implying the blackmail player is Kyle 🤯 she would still have him even if it is , she’s obsessed

Reactions: 13
Don't have to pay maintenance for Uni though! They're an actual adult and can guarantee the Dad will be missed off the application for any grants.
Not all through Uni just initially… fair play to Kyle he has no objection to paying for his mistake at all…I don’t think he has come from a rich background so knows what graft is… the issue is of entitlement and to be fair it would boil my piss to… example here it’s like asking for £100 and only getting £30 but the asking has cost you 4k…and still seeing that as a victory… the level of pettiness here

I have the new thread ready btw….post when it hits page 49

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't have to pay maintenance for Uni though! They're an actual adult and can guarantee the Dad will be missed off the application for any grants.
No they do until one undergrad course is complete doesn’t make sense to me but they do signed n granted

Reactions: 2
New thread ladies it’s a bit early apologies as I pressed post thread instead of preview thread.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ @Lizzy 93 can you mention in the recap I have updated some of the wiki too and will continue to do so… thundercunt has been my favourite so far and also a late entry from @Jolie1988 about the mistress budget

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Are we allowed to start the new thread ? 😂😂😂

One of my favourite lines would be “ fantasy”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.