Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#9 Lauren saying Cairo has a full time parent who speaks Spanish living with him 🤔🤣

#10 Lauren in the car with Cairo shouting at her phone that she will be knocking kyles door and I want my money then saying yes Cairo moo cow while she pointed angrily at her screen

#11 Lauren spotted in Alderley Edge looking at houses for sale🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
#12 her actually calling cairo goodman Kyle Walker junior at first 😭🤮🤡 ☕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
#13 #walker #infinitypool
58000463-C28D-4D42-84E4-4A792D306082.jpeg

5F5E5B89-D0F1-4727-90AE-3A23BB648A86.jpeg

#16 first picture from Chloe’s bed
#17 PEANUT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
#19 when she walked out of a club inches from a footballer, making out they were together, but he had no clue
#20 the photo on the plan back from Hong Kong and the 🐣 being baked (or whatever she said)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am dying at these memorable moments. You lot are #geniuses 🤣🤣

Personally for me, her stand out moment was the pond rescue/moncler coat day out #hero #chavcoat #bikinibody #twit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
3)

This absolutely embarrassing photo the only 1 with all 3 🙈🙈🙈
That was the worst one for me, that just showed her for the obsessed lunatic she bleeping is. The 2nd hand embarrassment I had for about a week after that. Then in the comments saying it was unintentional oh lord and was she actually saying to that child there's daddy on the TV I'm howling writing this thinking about her. Never seen anything so desperate in all my life and how her family allow her to act like that so publicly is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone have pictures or Lauryns pit from the videos ? Of Nadia’s live ? I need a couple for the reca

I would like to announce lauryn has been formally diagnosed
madia essex has the audacity and gaul and gumption her words , to address Heard and Depp case and bringing up Caroline flack today , like she hasn't faked being a man with children called Jack , harassed women online & sending herself love. Cringing for her .I've got the full recording I sent it to someone on here. It's shocking with babies in the house jaw swinging the pretty girl was on form Lozza clocked it & madia kept ignoring pouring cheap fizz as she tore her a new one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If that had been my sister coming over to my house with her unwanted sprog England strip on obv to watch a match which included the guy that doesn't acknowledge that poor child n she was acting like that I would've kicked duck out her 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If that had been my sister coming over to my house with her unwanted sprog England strip on obv to watch a match which included the guy that doesn't acknowledge that poor child n she was acting like that I would've kicked duck out her 😂🙈
They were all probably seeing pound signs. I can’t imagine Grant getting paid anywhere near KW
I think KW was all of their meal ticket

Ah!!! I’ve cracked it!!
Because he is no longer their meal ticket (the whole Wrongman clan, they’ve all decided she’s mad and no longer want to be associated with her anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am dying at these memorable moments. You lot are #geniuses 🤣🤣

Personally for me, her stand out moment was the pond rescue/moncler coat day out #hero #chavcoat #bikinibody #twit
She’s got soo many it goes from bad to worse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The putting the kid in an England strip with Kairo on the back and with Kyle’s number he plays with 🙈

Hash-tagging #Walker EVERYWHERE 🤣 Lauryn squirting milk out her jugs into the bath = #walker 🤣 Lauren sitting with her baggy jeans tucked into her socks and a pair of high tops = #walker 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.