Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

projectstadium

Chatty Member
I’ve been so dumb! So Lauryn blocked me on my second insta which I only made when I got engaged to follow loads of wedding ideas without them filling up my usual feed. I used my initials as my name and my initials are AKW - just realised why she blocked me when I only viewed her stories 😂😂

she may think the walkers are lurking but they might not be! 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

teddy19

VIP Member
Elle Wood vibes??? Shes a lawyer, working, earning money. You’re a skank taking a footballer to court (with a lawyer in tow) to rinse money because you trapped him with a baby!!! Totally fucking different 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Rose94

VIP Member
I don’t remember the bit in legally blonde where Elle woods chased a rich footballer to get knocked up on purpose for money, then stalked his family for the rest of eternity?
Does she realise Elle Woods is a lawyer not a prostitute 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

teddy19

VIP Member
Comments like these are the reason I feel the need to defend my son every single day. IGNORANT. My little boy was 2 in December. He's deaf in his left ear and it's massively affected his speech and development socially etc. Comments like yours make me feel so sad. So what if Kairo isn't talking perfectly. He's just turned two. My little boy is getting there but being rude and making comments like yours. You should be ashamed.
I’m not ashamed of anything thank you. I don’t fucking know your son 😂😂😂 never said a bad word about him. This is Laurens thread and I was talking about her child NOT YOURS. Why you on tattle if your taking comments about someone else personally? 🤔 snowflake.
I wasn’t even bad mouthing the child, I couldn’t care less if he can recite the dictionary or if he only says a handful of words. He is an innocent child and will develop at his own pace. The problem is his stupid bitch mother making out like hes the next Einstein

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I dunno how Sian hasn't throttled that beggy loose knickers, me and my sister who is a couple of years younger than me are so close and if some thick tart was behaving like this to her I would have battered the fuck out of her. I loved the time Sian posted that 'you will never be her'

No beggy, you are a loser and even your own sisters don't have your back, speaks volumes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Jolie1988

VIP Member
It's like she thinks she's twinning with Amber Heard 😂😂😂, both of them at court and all. If she does start singing like a canary and things change regarding what she can say. I really hope Kyle and Annie do a 1 off interview to put their side across with all the harassment, stalking and lies she has told because if she can then they can

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
Imagine being Annie for two minutes sat by her pool in her mansion with a glass of bubbles on her phone reading tattle and laughing at how deranged goodman is 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
It's always made me sick with Lauryn the way she publicly ripped Annie's heart, none of this was her fault. Lauryn has never shown any remorse as she is an entitled vile spoilt brat.

My ex and I lost a wee girl and then I went through my illness and all the meantime he was playing away. Only mere months after we split, he moved on with someone else (not the beast he cheated with) and she very shortly after the new one got pregnant and had a girl this was all within a year whilst I was still grieving. I remember how sore my heart was for a long time so I can imagine how Annie must have felt

• Heart
  • Sad

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
This thread isn’t about us tho or our kids no one’s attacking your kids !!! 🙄 Lairen is the person that has said he’s billingual and super advanced what pressure do you think she’s putting on other mothers ?
She has 105k followers
My God !!!!
If you don’t like a users comment just report it
Lairen has taken many peoples advice in this thread lord have mercy
LAIREN IS THE ONE COMPARING KIDSSSSS
I find it bizarre someone will never comment on the thread and see one comment they don’t like and start an argument and it’s always the day after someone says they love this thread 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
Can we just give a clap for kyles legal team for making Lozza angry again 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

not long till she sings like a canary and takes his door off ✊🏻🚪

• Haha
  • Heart

PenelopeStraw

#5 #Shared bag
When We bullied her into deleting this pic

- When she tried to charge people £15.99 a month to join her website so she could give parenting advice

- The bio on her website mentioning 10 year friendship with KYLE WALKER

- Selling tshirts on her website saying Bad Ass Mom

- How no one signed up to the website

Actually, just anything to do with that website.

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂 am howling at this, just let out a big wally laugh and Mr J was like what the fuck was that 😂😂😂😂😂😂, oh my lauryn has been convinced for ages that Annie and Kyle were stalking her and it was probably you that was the culprit hahahahahaha absolute gold 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
He may of been caught peeing up a wall which is exactly what she was doing Saturday night only there was no wall but we still all saw it 🤣🤣🤮🤢🤡
Shame Kyles maintanence money couldn’t buy her a fashion sense. Who wears a black blazer with bright pink flares to court and to make it even worse a varsity jacket over the top 🤣 she’ll always look rough!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I’ve just been sick in my mouth
She wants us to know she’s seen Kys feet ? God she needs a job in Dubai

WHATTTTT 😂😂😂😂😂

Shout out to us 😂
Can’t believe my life’s come to this.. googling kys feet and I beg to differ
Doesn’t look the same to me
Her toes must be curled kys are not

God I’m too invested in this thread 😂😂😂I need locking up !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27