Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Momohawk

Just come across this thread, yes Lauren is carrying some extra weight but at least she’s not a gaslighting narcissist Cunt like the other one and his family, he fucking scarred that girl for life with the mental abuse and reminds me so much like Peter Andre
he is fucking washed and riding along on his wifes career
Michelle can do so much better no wonder she takes a lot of acting roles which take her away from home
I thought Lauren always come across as lovely on TOWIE and was quite pretty
We all know Loz is carrying a lot of extra weight, what the Scrunchies don't understand is why she changes all of her photos by shaving off stones. Not only that, she even changes her own daughter's photos because she believes that her own flesh and blood doesn't look good enough. What kind of mother does that? Even her own child isn't pretty enough for her. She posts very personal, inappropriate info about relieving her own child's constipation with her own finger is just another example of why people dislike her. We are genuinely worried for her daughter. And this is just the start.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion. But we live in a world where nearly everyone is affected by social media. She's called herself an influencer in the past. What we all hate is how she can't accept how she actually looks in real life and blames 'wind machines' or that the media are ganging up against her to make her look bigger than she is. She has an Instagram alleged following of almost 1 million, yet her posts rarely get 3000 likes (eg her tiktok vid of This morning yesterday got 3500 likes). She needs to be HONEST and accept what she is. What kind of person who believes they are an influencer lies and shaves 4 stone of photos then blames everyone else?

Don't get me started on the self entitled begging either............. I've been a single mum since my husband died aged 41. I've always worked hard in a full time job (despite having cancer myself) and had nothing for free (not asking for sympathy, just making my point).

AND WE HONESTLY, TRULY AND ABSOLUTELY DON'T CARE ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH MARK. She's using this story which has been told a million times, just to get air time. IT WAS IN THE PAST A LONG TIME AGO. Yes, he probably was a complete barsteward, he did cheat, possibly several times, but that was years and YEARS AGO. She's had several relationships since. She needs to stop going on about it.

You can say what you want about him and his beautiful wife he married 9 YEARS AGO. But at least they're not banging on about her. Mark and Loz SPLIT 12 YEARS AGO. That's a third of her life ago. Yes it messed with her head, even 'scarred her', but we live, learn and grow (and I speak from deep rooted experience- I was cheated on for 5 years, I accept my blame for the breakdown too- I wasn't perfect either). But I've healed and grown. Life can be shit, it's what we do with those experiences that make us the people we are. I don't live my life with regrets and what if's about the past.

Sorry rant over. Don't think this thread is for you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

hayleybaby

VIP Member
My daughter has the same problem as larose and has done since she was 3. Can I just say it’s not always down to diet. My daughter has always ate really well a varied diet and loves Fruit and vegIt can be fear of going to the toilet then withholding, it’s not usually related to eating disorders. Children do stop eating and drinking though as it is so uncomfortable. It is also very dangerous if left untreated as the child can get a ruptured bowel.

my daughter is on the same sacheted medication and it is hard work! BYG won’t cope with it. The disimpactment that she is talking about now is brutal. You add 2 sachets every day until you get to 12 and or the child is pooing water. You then have to work out a maintenance dose of sachets daily to keep the child regular. If you fuck it up you will know about it! My whole life every day revolves around 💩. What it looks like, how long since the last time she went. BYG will have to do this with larose for a minimum of a year.

the fact that she has put this all over the internet for millions to see us horrendous. My child is in juniors now and is massively embarrassed by it. I would never dream of putting it on a public social media account for millions to see. Obvs this is different as it’s anonymous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Clickbait

VIP Member
Bravo to @troutpout69 for the winning thread title. Your award is a rummage in her favourite skip to see if there is a microwave up for grabs.

After several months of stagnation, BYG is back with a bang 💥 as she continues her life regression by getting a small role back on TOWIE as their resident middle-aged advice giver. She was on the first episode for a grand total of 2 minutes spent either eye fucking her own reflection or sat on her fat arse.

This step back into the limelight has brought with it several photoshoots with unedited results and a public outing to the ‘Inspirational Women Awards’ where on this occasion she wore some shiny gold trousers and a ripped t-shirt from Shein and tried to cover her gut with her knock-off Chanel handbag (it wasn’t anywhere near big enough).

IMG_5846.jpeg

She’s subsequently been hard at work altering the photos for her grid and condemning the photographers for making her look “different and exaggerated”…

She is back on a health kick - she took a photo outside David Lloyd (then photoshopped a few stone off) and had some of her healthy juice as she was craving ‘goodness’ again. The exercise bike has not been seen again, Scrunchies cannot confirm or deny it went missing up her black hole 🕳 bottom.

Excellent art work by @Pom Bear as always 👏

IMG_5845.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Clickbait

VIP Member
Talking on TOWIE last night about Lorena, perfect 9pound baby, natural labour…..does the natural labour reallllllllly matter, especially now?She just always has the mention it, how baby was so elfy, so perfik, natural labour, so natural. I would take an emergency c section with every drug going if it meant my child survived. Her obsession with being so natural and being this amazing birthing mother is so odd considering what happened. Why even mention that part?! Honestly like that’s more important to her that Lorena actually being here?!
I honestly think this is the crux of the birth. My opinion is that she has been desperate to be a mother and have something of her own (I do think she treats Larose as a possession) and for that to be the thing that she was successful at (as she’s failed at everything else) or at least seen to be successful at and praised for.

This carried through into wanting to be seen as having the perfect pregnancy, and in turn the perfect labour and birth - at home, no drugs, natural water birth, no intervention - and everyone would applaud her for being such a naturally gifted mother.

She got her wish for her first labour, she wanted that for her next one and was doubling down on the idea that it would all go smoothly because she’d done it before. She didn’t want to go to hospital, so she stayed at home even when many others may have got concerned about the length of time it was taking and whether more advanced monitoring needed to be done to ensure baby was ok and things progressing as they should.

I think the reason she keeps repeating things about it all being perfect is that she is trying to convince herself that it was just an unhappy accident and she had no part to play. She may not have done, I have no idea what conclusion was reached.

Obviously there was no medical negligence or this would have made the news and she would have sold more stories on the back of it. This makes me lean towards her sticking to her guns re: staying at home despite the midwife suggesting otherwise. Of course, she had the doula involved who would have been empowering her to do what she wanted.

Most people would look to apportion blame, a natural part of loss/grief, many people may blame themselves. She has never done that - quote from OK article in July 2022:

“I don’t blame anyone, I can’t. It is what it is, and obviously it’s awful. I’d do anything to rewind it. I guess I can blame myself, but then again I think it’s happened and I can’t change it. I’m not getting anywhere by blaming myself”.

It’s either amazing presence of mind to reach that position after a few days or a total inability to even consider the possibility of personal fault or responsibility.

• Sad
Reactions: 49

Momohawk

Well, you’re not going to sit there and proof read everything beforehand
I DO! If I'm posting something for everyone to see, I check it because I don't want to appear thick or uneducated. That's the harsh reality of any kind of public social media. Everyone makes minor mistakes, that's human.
And, as you have brought it up, Lauren makes error after error in basic words taught in the infants at school, which aren't typos. Then goes on to say she wants to home school her daughter Laorse (sic)! If it was a private text, typos really don't matter, but in this world everyone is judged on how they look and what they do and say/post. If they choose to publicise it in the media, they will be up for criticism if they choose to post a photo or a blog. That's 21st Century media, I'm afraid.

Equally, I also use appropriate grammar and punctuation. When you use 'was' instead of 'were', or 'there' instead of 'their', how are these typos? These are grammatical spelling rules taught in years 1 and 3 at school when you are between 5 and 8. They are not typos: this is choosing the incorrect, semantic word.
A typo, by definition, is a mechanical (physical) error when you hit the wrong key. A spelling mistake isn't a typo most of the time because often it's a grammatical error or the choice of the wrong word (ie homophones to, too, two etc). Even autocorrect recognises the correct word (mostly) and will change ill to I'll depending on the grammatical syntax of the sentence etc. Lauren's blogs often do not make sense and miss whole words out. So this can not be a typo by definition as she has missed hole (sic) words out.

Yes, you may think this is cruel to mention this in this thread. But sorry, it's almost comical as she makes so many errors. Any person who puts themselves in the public eye would be ridiculed for so many mistakes. I remember a US president being asked to spell potato in the 1990s, and he added an 'e' (potatoe). That was all over the news and talked about and he was ridiculed for weeks.

BTW my earlier response to your initial comment wasn't bullying you. I stated you're entitled to your own opinion (notice my use of the correct homophone you're {contraction} and your {possessive adjective}), but I don't think this thread is for you. The Scrunchiehood are very supportive and do disagree at times. Most of us have been on here for years and have witnessed the many articles in the media and photoshopped pics.

To offer an analogy, your opinions are like going sitting in the Man United end at a football match, dressed in Man City colours!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
It's like a goiter emerging when the filter finally loses the battle, I've slowed it down in the video, I don't even want to laugh 😬

1714317656565.png
1714317666717.png

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Just come across this thread, yes Lauren is carrying some extra weight but at least she’s not a gaslighting narcissist Cunt like the other one and his family, he fucking scarred that girl for life with the mental abuse and reminds me so much like Peter Andre
he is fucking washed and riding along on his wifes career
Michelle can do so much better no wonder she takes a lot of acting roles which take her away from home
I thought Lauren always come across as lovely on TOWIE and was quite pretty
Hi Lauren welcome to the club

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Jadejones9596

Sorry but people like her give me the rage.
Here I am working 40 hours a week and saving constantly and can’t even afford a flat to rent right now whereas here she is doing absolutely sweet fuck all and lands herself a new property that I would kill to be able to afford.
Sorry for the rant! I’ve been working through serious pain and exhaustion this last 2 weeks and people like her rile me up

• Heart
Reactions: 43