Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lozza needs a garden so she can tan her gawjuss fit bod in the back garden

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scrunchies. I found the listing…took about five mins to find on Zoopla 4 bed bungalow £2500. I don’t really want to post much more or know what can post etc.
---
I think she’s getting closer to Wrightys mansion 😂😂😂😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Scrunchies. I found the listing…took about five mins to find on Zoopla 4 bed bungalow £2500. I don’t really want to post much more or know what can post etc.
---
Is it still in Essex?

Reactions: 5
---
I drove past that the other day , sat on a hill in the middle of fields and it’s massive !
---
Michelle’s and marks I mean , where is lozza new pad now ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I drove past that the other day , sat on a hill in the middle of fields and it’s massive !
---
Michelle’s and marks I mean , where is lozza new pad now ?
---

Looks like it ! Great detective work !
Why is she spanking £2.5k a month on rent?? I thought she used to own her house then when she split with Charles she moved into a rented flat. It makes no sense. Why move from owning to renting

Why is she spanking £2.5k a month on rent?? I thought she used to own her house then when she split with Charles she moved into a rented flat. It makes no sense. Why move from owning to renting
All rented these places.
---
its near their mansion 🤦‍♀️. From where she’s gone too it’s about a ten min drive !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well nearest school is 0.3 miles away according to the list so no excuse for being late in a morning!

Reactions: 7
Needs a handyman / electrician. Visit check a trade like the normal non grifting public, Lauren.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So she pays a lot less rent now (she’s always rented), that last, small place was over 3000.

Can’t believe how much she begs, the movers, the organisers, now the electrician…

1712307382011.jpeg
1712307399362.jpeg

• Angry
Romford?🤮 How the “mighty have fallen”. I’ve never known someone her age to constantly live in bungalows or flats? Is she that bone idle she can’t even abide stairs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry but people like her give me the rage.
Here I am working 40 hours a week and saving constantly and can’t even afford a flat to rent right now whereas here she is doing absolutely sweet duck all and lands herself a new property that I would kill to be able to afford.
Sorry for the rant! I’ve been working through serious pain and exhaustion this last 2 weeks and people like her rile me up

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I wonder how often the average person moves house. I’ve moved eleven times! The woman next door to me has lived in two houses in her lifetime, and the first one was over the road.

Ive got Covid and feel terrible so having to live vicariously through BYG for a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why a four bed? Surely she could have saved on rent and got a decent 2 bed for a lot less. She doesn't need a family home.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.