Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't Lauren have a cousin called Jasmine? 👀
If I was connected to Lauren in any way shape form, I would also know that she had a cousin called Jasmine and done my homework wouldn’t I so if she has It’s just a coincidence you know more than person is allowed to have the same name

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just come across this thread, yes Lauren is carrying some extra weight but at least she’s not a gaslighting narcissist bleep like the other one and his family, he bleeping scarred that girl for life with the mental abuse and reminds me so much like Peter Andre
he is bleeping washed and riding along on his wifes career
Michelle can do so much better no wonder she takes a lot of acting roles which take her away from home
I thought Lauren always come across as lovely on TOWIE and was quite pretty
Aye, Big Loz is so scarred she went shagging one of Price's one night stands and got up the duff twice with him!
And wasn't it really lovely how she couldn't be bothered to go hospital with Laurena and tried to blame the staff and monitize it?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I trust Dermot and Hammond are receiving the necessary help and support they need after seeing BYG in the flesh!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aye, Big Loz is so scarred she went shagging one of Price's one night stands and got up the duff twice with him!
And wasn't it really lovely how she couldn't be bothered to go hospital with Laurena and tried to blame the staff and monitize it?
Was you there with her then

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was you there with her then
Sorry, what are you trying to say?
Was I there with her shagging Drury or at the hospital?
Or just here to bad mouth Andre & Wright?
Surely your not going to make out Loz is some kind of paragon of virtue?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't believe she wore that on TV 😕😕😕 also she needs a boob reduction asap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just come across this thread, yes Lauren is carrying some extra weight but at least she’s not a gaslighting narcissist bleep like the other one and his family, he bleeping scarred that girl for life with the mental abuse and reminds me so much like Peter Andre
Michelle can do so much better no wonder she takes a lot of acting roles which take her away from home
We all know Loz is carrying a lot of extra weight, what the Scrunchies don't understand is why she changes all of her photos by shaving off stones. Not only that, she even changes her own daughter's photos because she believes that her own flesh and blood doesn't look good enough. What kind of mother does that? Even her own child isn't pretty enough for her. She posts very personal, inappropriate info about relieving her own child's constipation with her own finger is just another example of why people dislike her. We are genuinely worried for her daughter. And this is just the start.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion. But we live in a world where nearly everyone is affected by social media. She's called herself an influencer in the past. What we all hate is how she can't accept how she actually looks in real life and blames 'wind machines' or that the media are ganging up against her to make her look bigger than she is. She has an Instagram alleged following of almost 1 million, yet her posts rarely get 3000 likes (eg her tiktok vid of This morning yesterday got 3500 likes). She needs to be HONEST and accept what she is. What kind of person who believes they are an influencer lies and shaves 4 stone of photos then blames everyone else?

Don't get me started on the self entitled begging either............. I've been a single mum since my husband died aged 41. I've always worked hard in a full time job (despite having cancer myself) and had nothing for free (not asking for sympathy, just making my point).

AND WE HONESTLY, TRULY AND ABSOLUTELY DON'T CARE ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH MARK. She's using this story which has been told a million times, just to get air time. IT WAS IN THE PAST A LONG TIME AGO. Yes, he probably was a complete barsteward, he did cheat, possibly several times, but that was years and YEARS AGO. She's had several relationships since. She needs to stop going on about it.

You can say what you want about him and his beautiful wife he married 9 YEARS AGO. But at least they're not banging on about her. Mark and Loz SPLIT 12 YEARS AGO. That's a third of her life ago. Yes it messed with her head, even 'scarred her', but we live, learn and grow (and I speak from deep rooted experience- I was cheated on for 5 years, I accept my blame for the breakdown too- I wasn't perfect either). But I've healed and grown. Life can be tit, it's what we do with those experiences that make us the people we are. I don't live my life with regrets and what if's about the past.

Sorry rant over. Don't think this thread is for you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
This is like the lorena situation all over again - someone who knows nothing of all the past issues comes on to have a pop at us for badmouthing such a bewful yung gel.

Jas, sweetheart, if ou really aren't connected to Lozza, please read the wiki. When you have familiarized yourself with the cyanide sales, the disgraceful filtering of photos, the slagging off and stalking of Michelle Keegan, the fake followers, the nasty comments she has made to others, the grifting, and, at the very least, the Lorena/Charles funeral situation, please come back. if you still like her, you're part of the problem and enabling her.

If, as i suspect based on your poor grammar ("Was you there" should be "were you there", dear) and bringing up MW again, you are in fact connected to Lozza, then I suggest you leave faster as this board isn't for you and nothing we can each say to each other will be persuasive.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There’s a rave section where anyone who admires Lauren can start a thread. Maybe try there.

Reactions: 17
Just watching byg's segment on This morning! What a bloody car crash! She look's dreadful! Her manky hair, her outfit? Rank!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No one gives a duck what Loz looks like really. Believe me, I am a similar size so no fat shaming here. What is being laughed at is her delusion that she is actually a lot slimmer and that all these photos of her looking larger are either faked or bad shots etc. It's a joke, if she was honest about her size and didn't pretend she was a size 12 she would get a lot more respect. I agree Mark and his family are scum.

Reactions: 34
This is like the lorena situation all over again - someone who knows nothing of all the past issues comes on to have a pop at us for badmouthing such a bewful yung gel.

Jas, sweetheart, if ou really aren't connected to Lozza, please read the wiki. When you have familiarized yourself with the cyanide sales, the disgraceful filtering of photos, the slagging off and stalking of Michelle Keegan, the fake followers, the nasty comments she has made to others, the grifting, and, at the very least, the Lorena/Charles funeral situation, please come back. if you still like her, you're part of the problem and enabling her.

If, as i suspect based on your poor grammar ("Was you there" should be "were you there", dear) and bringing up MW again, you are in fact connected to Lozza, then I suggest you leave faster as this board isn't for you and nothing we can each say to each other will be persuasive.
Let's not forget her admirable slagging off of the NHS nurse during the height of lockdown, then carting herself off to A&E after a coke comedown 💐 💐

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.