Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s moved to Manchester or somewhere closer and cheaper to .5. Wherever she is she better be in a gated community or her car will get knicked 😂
---
She was asking for someone to build her some wardrobes a couple of months ago. She’s sold all her furniture last time she moved so who knows what she’s moving into.
If she comes to my hometown il be able to see BYG in the wild, what a treat, licherally 🤣🤣 Manchester wont know whats hit it 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just read the whole of the bio section and if I’m honest, it just seems a load of trivia
So what she went to Dubai when Mark and Michelle went on their horny moon they are hardly the prince and princess of Wales. She has a right to move freely wherever and wherever she wants. It’s a basic human right

her spelling mistakes look like typo errors anyone with a iPhone will tell you that sometimes they play up and you’re not going to sit there and proof read the whole bleeping thing before you post it. Anyone with common sense would be able to come to the conclusion it’s obviously typo errors she’s not actually spelling like that.

so what she posted a quote on social media on the day of Mark and Michelle‘s wedding it is her social media account she can post what she wants.

and everyone uses filters or slight alteration of their photos on social media. The genie is out of the bottle now so what’s the problem? Amy? Child also filters her photos
And guess what so does Saint Michelle
Well, anyway, that’s my opinion nothing more to say

One last thing a lot of people broke lockdown rules it was nothing but government propaganda and an experiment on a mass scale. I never stuck to every rule in the book. I was pregnant at the time. Also they had all the country following rules whilst they were partying laughing at the whole country in 10 Downing Street but then again sheep will be sheep
You were pregnant at the time of lockdown? Please, please, please don't homeschool your child. There are enough dimwits walking the earth. You wouldn't want your child to take after you now would you? That would be cruelty.
---
No I don’t because I’m always doing poast in between doing other things it’s not like I’m sitting a exam for my final assignment at uni
You can’t judge someone academically going off some social meadia post
Sometimes my grammar is awful
It probably is now
But I’ve done well in uni and done well in life in general
The standard has dropped. They obviously accepted just anyone when you attended. Maybe you just made up the numbers.
---
Actually, my name is Jasmine and I am from Liverpool nowhere near Essex. I don’t know Lauren and I’m not connected to her in any way shape form. I seen the thread and posted what I thought
Because my opinion differs to others on the thread, people decided to bully and laugh at me but that just shows you the mentality of the posters on this thread just bullies
---

I think she looks okay here. What’s the problem with her body? Really?
You're from Liverpool...From one Scouser to 'another', you've totally embarrassed the city! Ferry across the Mersey for you sweetheart. You would be better suited to Birkenhead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Article on GMB this morning about delays with protocol around taking liquids on flights. I was very, very confused, and I assume Loz will be too when she sees it as there is a massive sign up at security in airports saying 'no gels'. What, me gel, me get plane and sunglass, me bewfel yungel.'

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Do you think they forgot to rub Vaseline on the camera lenses at This Morning?
She just didn’t look as soft & bewful as our gel usually does 🤔
The space raider / Dorito sculpted cheekbones and chin were also missing.
They really are trying to make her look bad !
It’s a vendetta !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you think they forgot to rub Vaseline on the camera lenses at This Morning?
She just didn’t look as soft & bewful as our gel usually does 🤔
The space raider / Dorito sculpted cheekbones and chin were also missing.
They really are trying to make her look bad !
It’s a vendetta !
They targeted her, she looks even better in real life! Bloody wind Machines!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's so so lazy! What does she actually do? Anything? Moving house again so of course she has to have help. Lazy slob!

ETA the moving woman's face, she looked pissed. Then you have that head stood there doing duck all. It's like moving house and grafting is beneath her so she has her minions to do it. More fool them if they have gifted it to her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's so so lazy! What does she actually do? Anything? Moving house again so of course she has to have help. Lazy slob!

ETA the moving woman's face, she looked pissed. Then you have that head stood there doing duck all. It's like moving house and grafting is beneath her so she has her minions to do it. More fool them if they have gifted it to her.

She looked furious

• Haha
Reactions: 15

The garden looks a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From the 3 lanes it looks like motorway so M25/M11. Is our BYG moving away from Chigwell and not staying local? Shall we club together and get her a Lozz-speek to English dicshunerry in case she ends up North of the Watford Gap?

1712236437340.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So far, it does look like quite the upgrade, I'm impressed. Too bad that mirrored table didn't get "lost" on the way North...

Also, "team in for my old property" and notice the exercise bike in the moving truck! Can't believe she still has it!

1712240807547.png
1712240994904.png
1712240814771.png

Reactions: 8
Oooo I reckon Harlow , or maybe Brentwood again ! Is that a house she is renting ?
---
Where does Jess live ? ( junaid ) ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's probably moved in with that plastic prat junard, and they will split the rent ..... this comeback will last all of a few weeks, and they will have no use for her, if another is planned .... I think this delusional twit jumps in very fast, with all her life decisions, she doesn't look to the future, once the tv money is gone ` I wonder how much they have paid ` on renting home and car, plus other bills, wasting money on useless crap, as she does ... she`ll be skint ... back flashing her fat minge on onlygrans and be moving AGAIN taking her silly looking side kick with her ( I suppose he will help bagging up her crusty knickers for the punters:sick: ... she's met her match, both losers in life, birds of a feather ) ... In her dense head, she is back in demand, at the top ` delusions of grandeur ` ... she was on screen all of 5 mins at the most, and interviewed on this morning ... she honestly believes that this will bring her Alist stardom ... it WONT .... the world has moved on ... she thinks she's BACK :rolleyes: ........ there's a lot of competition out there ... good luck with that BYG🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No wonder this woman looks pissed off with that awful Junaid standing there acting like a rwat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.