Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bravo to @troutpout69 for the winning thread title. Your award is a rummage in her favourite skip to see if there is a microwave up for grabs.

After several months of stagnation, BYG is back with a bang 💥 as she continues her life regression by getting a small role back on TOWIE as their resident middle-aged advice giver. She was on the first episode for a grand total of 2 minutes spent either eye bleeping her own reflection or sat on her fat arse.

This step back into the limelight has brought with it several photoshoots with unedited results and a public outing to the ‘Inspirational Women Awards’ where on this occasion she wore some shiny gold trousers and a ripped t-shirt from Shein and tried to cover her gut with her knock-off Chanel handbag (it wasn’t anywhere near big enough).

IMG_5846.jpeg

She’s subsequently been hard at work altering the photos for her grid and condemning the photographers for making her look “different and exaggerated”…

She is back on a health kick - she took a photo outside David Lloyd (then photoshopped a few stone off) and had some of her healthy juice as she was craving ‘goodness’ again. The exercise bike has not been seen again, Scrunchies cannot confirm or deny it went missing up her black hole 🕳 bottom.

Excellent art work by @Pom Bear as always 👏

IMG_5845.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Looks like Charlie isn’t immune to the old photoshopface either….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See she's posting sly digs to her family again! She's rotten! No wonder nobody likes her!

Reactions: 18
He asked for a work wife on twitter, 4 years ago? How has that all worked out for you chaz, did you get your hard to find watch?
Nah you got a daughter, a funeral and a crank.
Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it’s been said before but LaBristow always looks happiest with Charles

IMG_1502.jpeg
IMG_1503.jpeg
IMG_1504.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Larose looks so happy in those pics. She clearly adores him. She also looks very different to the photos Loz posts. So lovely to see her without a filter, gorgeous little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel embarrassed for her at how there was no drum roll, no marching band, no introduction, no fanfare, no dramatic entrance for our byg's big return. I'm sure amy got a bit more of a fuss made. Not just a shot of her wedgie checking her make up in a butter knife.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel embarrassed for her at how there was no drum roll, no marching band, no introduction, no fanfare, no dramatic entrance for our byg's big return. I'm sure amy got a bit more of a fuss made. Not just a shot of her wedgie checking her make up in a butter knife.
She’s stuck in the late 2010’s, thinking Towie is a thing, the show and her would be trending on Twitter after her appearance and the offers would come rolling in. When in reality, nobody gives a shite and she’ll still be selling microwaves and pics of her minge to make a living.

Reactions: 29
I’d be mortified if my daughter pouted for photos yet you know she encourages it 🤢

She absolutely does. This is the same hole that was showing filtered pictures of her deceased child. She photoshopped larose into a pic with lorena..She's the same self centered bleep who named 2 children after herself & caused the death of her child. Shes repugnant
She has NO shame whatsoever. Say what you want about Charles but you can see he dotes on her & her on him.
I've noticed that Larose looks dead behind the eyes when she's with Lauren yet she looks joyful with her father 🤷‍♀️ it's sad

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She’s stuck in the late 2010’s, thinking Towie is a thing, the show and her would be trending on Twitter after her appearance and the offers would come rolling in. When in reality, nobody gives a shite and she’ll still be selling microwaves and pics of her minge to make a living.
This was the only thing she had up her sleeve; her last resort. And it’s completely flopped 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Most of the comments on Twitter are saying what was the point in bringing her back and that she and that over-tanned Wotsit she was giving advice to were awful

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve realised who he reminds me of in those pictures - dan Osborne, wasn’t he also from towie?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.