Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, you’re not going to sit there and proof read everything beforehand
I DO! If I'm posting something for everyone to see, I check it because I don't want to appear thick or uneducated. That's the harsh reality of any kind of public social media. Everyone makes minor mistakes, that's human.
And, as you have brought it up, Lauren makes error after error in basic words taught in the infants at school, which aren't typos. Then goes on to say she wants to home school her daughter Laorse (sic)! If it was a private text, typos really don't matter, but in this world everyone is judged on how they look and what they do and say/post. If they choose to publicise it in the media, they will be up for criticism if they choose to post a photo or a blog. That's 21st Century media, I'm afraid.

Equally, I also use appropriate grammar and punctuation. When you use 'was' instead of 'were', or 'there' instead of 'their', how are these typos? These are grammatical spelling rules taught in years 1 and 3 at school when you are between 5 and 8. They are not typos: this is choosing the incorrect, semantic word.
A typo, by definition, is a mechanical (physical) error when you hit the wrong key. A spelling mistake isn't a typo most of the time because often it's a grammatical error or the choice of the wrong word (ie homophones to, too, two etc). Even autocorrect recognises the correct word (mostly) and will change ill to I'll depending on the grammatical syntax of the sentence etc. Lauren's blogs often do not make sense and miss whole words out. So this can not be a typo by definition as she has missed hole (sic) words out.

Yes, you may think this is cruel to mention this in this thread. But sorry, it's almost comical as she makes so many errors. Any person who puts themselves in the public eye would be ridiculed for so many mistakes. I remember a US president being asked to spell potato in the 1990s, and he added an 'e' (potatoe). That was all over the news and talked about and he was ridiculed for weeks.

BTW my earlier response to your initial comment wasn't bullying you. I stated you're entitled to your own opinion (notice my use of the correct homophone you're {contraction} and your {possessive adjective}), but I don't think this thread is for you. The Scrunchiehood are very supportive and do disagree at times. Most of us have been on here for years and have witnessed the many articles in the media and photoshopped pics.

To offer an analogy, your opinions are like going sitting in the Man United end at a football match, dressed in Man City colours!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm busy painting the hallway at the mo .... boring as tit to be honest .... having a quick coffee ... fag break, then back to it ..... I`l say one thing ` or two or freeeeee ` jas/ju/ BIGGGGGGGGGGG OBESE lyin delusional lozzzzzzz or whoever the duck you are ... you have given me such a good laugh 😆 😆 😆 😆 just a load of word salad, verbal diarrhea :poop: ........ pleaseeeeee start a BYG appreciation thread on here, Im sure most will join in .... and on that note, back to the hallway! ..... Ps .... I blow dry ma own hair and dare I say went to uni many moons ago ` hark at me ` at times I also make grammatical errors ... BIGGGG lozzzaaa is on a whole level of her own in the way she writes, presents herself .... her ` job ` is in the public eye, selling herself as a product., which she fails at, time and time again :rolleyes: .... I could say so much more, not worth it, because you seem to be stuck on a loop for some strange reason, ignoring the blindly obvious 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So the spelling mistakes are typos? What excuse is there that she can't read or pronounce English words or form a coherent sentence when talking? Is English her 4th language or something
Well, she does have an alien face?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she often look like she’s going to topple forwards? Is it the weight of her huge concrete arse?
They’re both kind of crouching as well. Is that guy just really short and they don’t want to tower over him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she often look like she’s going to topple forwards? Is it the weight of her huge concrete arse?
Its obvious she spends hours upon hours perfecting these ` push myself forward to hide the bulk ` poses ... you can see her straining in most pics, at the point of nearly toppling over 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know a lot of the instahuns take photos front on but bending at the waist as it gives the impression of a thigh gap and longer legs but as usual BYG got it wrong by being side on and it makes her tits and arse look even bigger than usual.
If she dressed nicely and for her size she could look nice but she needs to come to terms with not being a size 10 girl in her twenties and more the back half of a pantomime horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Actually, my name is Jasmine and I am from Liverpool nowhere near Essex. I don’t know Lauren and I’m not connected to her in any way shape form. I seen the thread and posted what I thought
Because my opinion differs to others on the thread, people decided to bully and laugh at me but that just shows you the mentality of the posters on this thread just bullies
---

I think she looks okay here. What’s the problem with her body? Really?

You stomped in with an attitude that's why people were off with you. Nobody has bullied you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No I don’t because I’m always doing poast in between doing other things it’s not like I’m sitting a exam for my final assignment at uni
You can’t judge someone academically going off some social meadia post
Sometimes my grammar is awful
It probably is now
But I’ve done well in uni and done well in life in general
I think I lost a few hundred brain cells trying to read this.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No I don’t because I’m always doing poast in between doing other things it’s not like I’m sitting a exam for my final assignment at uni
You can’t judge someone academically going off some social meadia post
Sometimes my grammar is awful
It probably is now
But I’ve done well in uni and done well in life in general
You may have done well in life in general BUT do you get lots of good attention??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I DO! If I'm posting something for everyone to see, I check it because I don't want to appear thick or uneducated. That's the harsh reality of any kind of public social media. Everyone makes minor mistakes, that's human.
And, as you have brought it up, Lauren makes error after error in basic words taught in the infants at school, which aren't typos. Then goes on to say she wants to home school her daughter Laorse (sic)! If it was a private text, typos really don't matter, but in this world everyone is judged on how they look and what they do and say/post. If they choose to publicise it in the media, they will be up for criticism if they choose to post a photo or a blog. That's 21st Century media, I'm afraid.

Equally, I also use appropriate grammar and punctuation. When you use 'was' instead of 'were', or 'there' instead of 'their', how are these typos? These are grammatical spelling rules taught in years 1 and 3 at school when you are between 5 and 8. They are not typos: this is choosing the incorrect, semantic word.
A typo, by definition, is a mechanical (physical) error when you hit the wrong key. A spelling mistake isn't a typo most of the time because often it's a grammatical error or the choice of the wrong word (ie homophones to, too, two etc). Even autocorrect recognises the correct word (mostly) and will change ill to I'll depending on the grammatical syntax of the sentence etc. Lauren's blogs often do not make sense and miss whole words out. So this can not be a typo by definition as she has missed hole (sic) words out.

Yes, you may think this is cruel to mention this in this thread. But sorry, it's almost comical as she makes so many errors. Any person who puts themselves in the public eye would be ridiculed for so many mistakes. I remember a US president being asked to spell potato in the 1990s, and he added an 'e' (potatoe). That was all over the news and talked about and he was ridiculed for weeks.

BTW my earlier response to your initial comment wasn't bullying you. I stated you're entitled to your own opinion (notice my use of the correct homophone you're {contraction} and your {possessive adjective}), but I don't think this thread is for you. The Scrunchiehood are very supportive and do disagree at times. Most of us have been on here for years and have witnessed the many articles in the media and photoshopped pics.

To offer an analogy, your opinions are like going sitting in the Man United end at a football match, dressed in Man City colours!
Beautifully put @Momohawk 👩‍🍳😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Actually, my name is Jasmine and I am from Liverpool nowhere near Essex. I don’t know Lauren and I’m not connected to her in any way shape form. I seen the thread and posted what I thought
Because my opinion differs to others on the thread, people decided to bully and laugh at me but that just shows you the mentality of the posters on this thread just bullies
---

Oh wow, it’s been a while Scrunchies but hope everyone is well. Made it through the last few threads with a huge fat grin on my face. 😃

Can someone send Junaid above (sorry Jasmine 🤦‍♀️) the video of our BYG selling cyanide? I’d love to see her defend the morally indefensible. 🤭 ‘Yeh… but no… but yeh…’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
---

Does disagreeing with someone count as bullying these days? You learn something new every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I want to go on horny moon 🤣🤣
---
Also want to know what a gunt is?
Is it when your belly & vag all merge into one?
If so I’ve a cracking 1 after 2 C sections.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.