Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if I have missed it but did court happen? For Chā€™arg? What was the outcome?

Heather shimmer has me thinking back to applying too much of it before going to get groped at the school disco in the 90ā€™s.
I do have a Heather Shimmer lippy (bought pretty recently, not even left over from the 90s), and it's a really nice colour when applied appropriately, to lips that don't look like a pair of burst sausages.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I literally jumped when this came on my feed
hahahahaha!!! She looks like a Grouper Fish!!!!
1711892676988.png

But...........................
"Must buy Freena Hearts earrings..................... must buy Freena Hearts earrings.........................10% off code........"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has anyone tried the filters she uses? I don't even recognise myself when I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she made todayā€™s episode of TOWIE. I outdone be surprised if she didnā€™t make the cut. What does she have to offer?? Talk about the past again?? Bring up the Wrights?? Hopefully itā€™s the cowboy party.

Reactions: 12
Easter lunch in my xyz earrings šŸ¤£. Who says that ? Also, BYG, it's Easter Sunday - let's leave the grabbing freebies for a day, eh. She wouldn't know class if it hit on her alien - shaped head.
How can she declare she doesn't use filters then put an head shaped like ET out there.
She's crazy.
My go too šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Didnā€™t she always say Sunday is family day.
Why is she sitting at Sheesh (where sheā€™s not very welcome) with desperado Junaid and with her rolls of fat on display again. Cover up no one wants to see that.

IMG_2076.png

---
And the amount of food they have ordered for two people šŸ˜³. Wowsers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Hahaha, this filter ffs! I see her diet's going well!

So I see she's back in Sheesh again. Hope Murat's not working!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

434419452_18420114943007824_878470143224810614_n.jpg
433960856_18420119650007824_368728452196083964_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is she hoping to bump into Mark at Sheesh and he scoop up her lithe firm body and run off into the sunset to live in his Castle Greyskull for ever and ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she hoping to bump into Mark at Sheesh and he scoop up her lithe firm body and run off into the sunset to live in his Castle Greyskull for ever and ever?
Heā€™s in Aussie. She must be spewing. Heā€™s got his clothes line selling at Very. Sheā€™s got her smelly stained knickers on OFs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Surely Junaid and Lauren must feel embarrassed going to sheesh. Heā€™s been there many times and always posts when he is there and sheesh never repost his or fattys ā€œsheeshā€ posts. Sheesh generally repost any ā€˜celebsā€™ posts. Junaid is a big fat loser and making himself worse off hanging out with cyanide BYG

Reactions: 21
I cannot cope with the lips. I just donā€™t understand how she thinks they look ok? The incredibly sharp pointed chin and the MASSIVE lips. Not even trout pout. I just donā€™t understand. I would love to know what the thought process is. All jokes aside about her intelligenceā€¦just how does a person get to this point?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.