Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BEWFUL HOME SCHOOLING that’s a new one 😳
She can teech Lailliterate evryfink wot she nose. Like filtering photos, pouting, watching telly all day, scoffing unhealthy food. And never using a preposition. She don't need go school.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Will probably be 'excommunicado' John Wick style and have to go on the lam with that cutie Pombear, but: I actually kind of like her outfit from the interview (if it were in her size), and don't think she looks that big in the pap pics with the black outfit (if it weren't sheer) 😬
It's her constant need to appear like someone that she isn't

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hiding behind Hammond!!!
I do that when paps hide outside my house. Strategically position one of the kids in front of my stomach!
---
Obviously forgot to sit down when she was trying on her clothes.
She could have had Dermot’s eye out if one of those buttons on the Clementine net inspired blouse had given way!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In what world does this top fit her?! Does she not have mirrors?!
Screenshot_20240401_213241_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Jesus!!! Alison has had a glow up!!!
Poor old Lauren, Hammond looks like Naomi Campbell next to Goodyeah!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In what world does this top fit her?! Does she not have mirrors?!
View attachment 2850185
She has mirrors. They’re just not used. She sells her unused mirrors when she sells her pile of microwaves that she scored from a drug deal gone wrong.
---
Jesus!!! Alison has had a glow up!!!

Using your words …. No credit for me. Thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On Amy’s instagram vs her Instagram
Hahahahha. That’s hilarious. When you zoom in on Amy’s fingers that are photoshopped to death. Man Fattyboombatty must be spewing about these pictures and videos of herself today. If she didn’t portray herself
To be like a size 12 and went with her actual + size no one would give a tit.

Reactions: 18
Just come across this thread, yes Lauren is carrying some extra weight but at least she’s not a gaslighting narcissist bleep like the other one and his family, he bleeping scarred that girl for life with the mental abuse and reminds me so much like Peter Andre
he is bleeping washed and riding along on his wifes career
Michelle can do so much better no wonder she takes a lot of acting roles which take her away from home
I thought Lauren always come across as lovely on TOWIE and was quite pretty

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just come across this thread, yes Lauren is carrying some extra weight but at least she’s not a gaslighting narcissist bleep like the other one and his family, he bleeping scarred that girl for life with the mental abuse and reminds me so much like Peter Andre
he is bleeping washed and riding along on his wifes career
Michelle can do so much better no wonder she takes a lot of acting roles which take her away from home
I thought Lauren always come across as lovely on TOWIE and was quite pretty
Hi Lauren welcome to the club

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.