Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sunnydaze. How do we know she owns a luxury salon ? Have I missed a .5 post ? 🤷‍♀️
Just a bit of snooping. If you look at who he’s followed recently on Instagram at the top of the list is some luxury salon account and when you click on that the owner is the same girl. She has black hair and same shoes 😂😂. She looks like a lovely friendly person with a successful business.

Reactions: 13
Just a bit of snooping. If you look at who he’s followed recently on Instagram at the top of the list is some luxury salon account and when you click on that the owner is the same girl. She has black hair and same shoes 😂😂. She looks like a lovely friendly person with a successful business.

Got it !! Thanks 🙏🏼 looks lovely 😊

Reactions: 8
Watched last night's TOWIE earlier... Big Loz was in it for a few mins, barely said a word and then I'm sure Elma cut her off with an almighty burp 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He'd have to put a disinfected carrier bag over it before it went anywhere near my nethers.
I know for a fact my minge would of sewn itself up at the speed of a bullet if skanky price and big Liz had 😱that dirty man loving sausage inside them and he tried to come anywhere near me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God, comedy gold. Does she not even realise how fecking ridiculous she sounds in that article ?
On a side note, I've had to have my beautiful dog put to sleep recently and haven't laughed much since, so thanks BYG and you lot ❤😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Can you imagine the state of the blokes that slide Into
Her DMs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She hasn’t sleep with anyone in four years? That can’t be right, she would have got pregnant in 2021.
Let's just be thankful she's no longer interested in home schooling that poor mare - she obviously has her own branch of mathematics.
Watch out, Pythagoras - there's a new mathematician on the block.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He'd have to put a disinfected carrier bag over it before it went anywhere near my nethers.

I think would need to be a double bagger, can’t be too careful 🤮
---
I know for a fact my minge would of sewn itself up at the speed of a bullet if skanky price and big Liz had 😱that dirty man loving sausage inside them and he tried to come anywhere near me 🤢

I would but the post nut clarity would be crushing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.