Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bottoms of her trousers flapping around her trotters squeezed into those ridic shoes. Eek.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't even want to think how much these shoes she insists on wearing must hurt her feet when they don't even fit her! I know I've got shoes that bloody crucify me that don't get worn unless I know I can sit down a lot, but really does Lozza not realise that if she bought the correct size to start with she'd look nd feel a lot better? Is gaining a shoe size really that terrible????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eating curry and rice with Junaid. Isnโ€™t she meant to be doing Herbalife with Ferne?! Wtf, could she not even last one day. Havenโ€™t even seen one Herbalife shake. Sheโ€™s so bleeping annoying canโ€™t stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Eating curry and rice with Junaid. Isnโ€™t she meant to be doing Herbalife with Ferne?! Wtf, could she not even last one day. Havenโ€™t even seen one Herbalife shake. Sheโ€™s so bleeping annoying canโ€™t stand her
That's what I thought.
Thought I'd dreamt it, so thanks ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest videos on IG are comical, she's had her hair done AGAIN ... sorry I'm not techy have no idea how to copy and post from IG ..... the heavy filter slips as she moves her head, going alien pointy face, to big blubber moon:alien: ๐ŸŒ .... the delusional bint honestly thinks no one has eyes, and we believe this is her true self ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ™„

I include these
1713967607699.png
1713967564052.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh but Big Gel, thought you said you never have extensions? That's definitely more than just having the sides done. Yet another freebie for this Neanderthal twit. ๐Ÿ™„

Watch the filter fight her double chin (first clip).

Beast. ๐Ÿคข

438102241_18424937923007824_3704364427980232181_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It's like a goiter emerging when the filter finally loses the battle, I've slowed it down in the video, I don't even want to laugh ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

1714317656565.png
1714317666717.png

• Haha
Reactions: 47
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What's the bet odd bods new bird, has a near identical hairstyle/colour :unsure: ..... poor girl, no wonder he never posts gf`s on SM ...... he knows BIGGGG lozzzz will be on the warpath .... grunting, angry as duck .... grunt ... banging chest ... thumping the ground ` he ball .... HE MINE ... SUNGLASS supermarket BIKE he ` ๐Ÿฅด

Last edited:
  • Haha
What's the bet odd bods new bird, has a near identical hairstyle/colour :unsure: ..... poor girl, no wonder he never posts gf`s on SM ...... he knows BIGGGG lozzzz will be on the warpath .... grunting, angry as duck .... grunt ... banging chest ... thumping the ground ` he ball .... HE MINE ... SUNGLASS supermarket BIKE he ` ๐Ÿฅด
1714323411802.png
and still wearing shoes that don't fit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So Junaid had a PR company and majority of his clients he doesnโ€™t have many) are mostly people Fatty has used in the last couple of years. So he must collab with these startups and then get her to post adverts for them so she must get a cut through Junaid too. Then two are conning people out of money together ๐Ÿ™„.

sheโ€™s so proud of never having extensions (BULLSHIT) but then died her hair all brown again the other day probably so she could advertise todays hair extensions on the same color dye as the extensions are made in but say what a great match in color these extensions are. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

He's just posted a pic of his gf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's just posted a pic of his gf
Loooool .... Just seen her ..... both look very loved up๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ .... BIGGGGG GURL must be fuming!!! ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค .... her influx of meaningless quotes posted now make perfect sense :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Itโ€™s like a glitch in The Sims when the filter canโ€™t cope with her chins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€œSTUNNINGโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.