Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Licherally Jasmine ✌
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wow and there’s me thinking this kind of behaviour was exclusive to the skanks thread.
Actually as everyone in the real world knows Towie was always and still is scripted for ultimate dramas, not sure I’ll be basing my opinions on a scripted reality show.

Reactions: 3

GalGal

VIP Member
She wasn't all that when she was younger IMO, got a proper bitch face. And the 'as she is today' pic isn't how she really is, it's been filtered.
Always thought Sam and Amy were the most stunning from the original towie.

St37

Oh she’s going to be shitting bricks today now he’s gone insta official with the new upgraded GF. New girl will be knocked up and popping out babies for the next few years and fatty will be still trying to get young girls to join up to adult sites to pay her rent when the rest of the world around her moves on and up.
---
Looks like new girl owns her own luxury salon. Something Lauren can only dream bout!!
Hi Sunnydaze. How do we know she owns a luxury salon ? Have I missed a .5 post ? 🤷‍♀️

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
I don't even know why I'm asking, but why do the others hate Junaid? Other than him being allergic to trousers and liking a good filter, I have no idea what his deal is, but he doesn't seem all bad?

Hopefully there will be photos of the episode in the DM, need to see the cowboy outfit

St37

Just seen it as well, don't want to give her info away in here as she doesn't look to be that kind of person (though the profile for the beauty salon is public). Seems like a very lovely gel, ten years younger than Loz, her salon also doesn't do extreme stuff, like lip injections and fillers.
Sad to think how Lauren used to talk about 'going back to work' in aesthetics many times up until a year or so ago when she fully gave in to OF, sex toy ads, ads for cam girls, etc.
But now that she's coloured her hair and added extensions to look more like the new gel, supposedly, maybe she'll start talking about going back into business again?
I must be missing a trick. I’ve no clue.

Fizz22

VIP Member
She absolutely does. This is the same arsehole that was showing filtered pictures of her deceased child. She photoshopped larose into a pic with lorena..She's the same self centered cunt who named 2 children after herself & caused the death of her child. Shes repugnant
She has NO shame whatsoever. Say what you want about Charles but you can see he dotes on her & her on him.
I've noticed that Larose looks dead behind the eyes when she's with Lauren yet she looks joyful with her father 🤷‍♀️ it's sad
New to the thread but not new to LG....how did she cause her death? I'm curious.

Reactions: 1

GalGal

VIP Member
Love the “middle-aged advice giver” role in Towie 😂😂 The new Chloe Sims, God Help Us All.

Say what you will about Holly Hagon but I really respect how she has changed her career to health focus and is very honest about how she shouldn’t have had most of her surgery. Crucially - she has been very clear that because of the amount of body work/BBL she had done, she will forever look/be “fat” unless she does proper exercise and diet. It has completely changed her body composition. So it is going to become quickly very obvious whether she really is craving “goodness” and a healthy lifestyle or not.

She creates this body shaming herself by filtering and photoshopping herself so much that even the kindest of people can’t help but comment on the contrast. I would never go out of my way to bodyshame anyone, period. I will however point out ludicrous difference especially when people try and make money off it too.

It’s a sad state of affairs, most of the women on these types of shows never come out as well as their main counterparts. As much as I find Lauren hard work, Mark was a shithouse too and I don’t like seeing him on anything either. I will never excuse her behaviour but I chant imagine having her childhood sweetheart and long term partner describing her as “fat” on national television in the first episode of a widely watched new series helped her self image.

Haven’t properly watched towie in a while, I’ve got money on her hooking up with some young lad and it being all over New Magazine with exclusive interviews within a week.
Sorry when did Mark call her fat? When he was on towie too?

GalGal

VIP Member
So first episode of towie she gets the spray tan shows the mark tattoo and later on gets in a fight with him while wearing a silver dress. Next episode they show the cast watching the first episode at the start and their reactions to it. He says something like she looks 20 stone in that dress. She looked really good tbh!
That’s the first episode of the second series right?