Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to disagree with those who say she looks OK.

She looks so haggard facially and any weight lost is due to some sort of corrective surgery or spanx of steel.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

“I'm strong, independence and I want to inspire young girls.”

Yung Gels always get a mention where our Loz is concerned. It’s her favourite buzzwords!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Yung Gels always get a mention where our Loz is concerned. It’s her favourite buzzwords!

Can someone please get a message to Loz and tell her she’s 37 this year !! Since when as knocking on the door of 40 been considered young? She really is one deluded muppet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Please can someone tell her when u look in th mirror this is what we all see

View attachment 1899370
Yer but ... norr but .... this is the ` NEW ` BIGGG lozzz .... looks like she mixed her foundation with LARD to give her MASSIVE boat race that ` greasy chip pan chic ` ... but nonetheless ... she strnojj indipandark ... yung bewwful singul muvver ... living her bestest life as ` he a ball ` .... dont dis da game, cause you and millions of others, that includes me ` are wellie geelie ` ... this is BYG the most ` desirable ` yung geel ` on planet earth, on a ` come back ` .... WOW .... I feel soooo inspuuaddd by her .. think Im gonna cwwry 😭:rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
'Larose, my daughter, I think being a mum to the most amazing little girl I've ever had in my life,' Lauren told MailOnline.
'Like, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I am a very strong person. I've been through a lot. And I feel like I want to be there...I'm strong, independence and I want to inspire young girls and other mum that are going through similar things. And just you know like, everything happens for a reason and just don't like... life goes on.'

Apart from the fact some of the above quote makes no sense at all, why do Lauren and other Z listers out there, try to make out that they are somehow special because they got pregnant, gave birth and are raising a child? And that their children are so much more amazing and precious than anyone else’s. I know she has lost a baby and I can’t imagine what she’s been through over the last few months, but ’inspire young girls’? How exactly, Lauren? To get your bits out for OF while your child is asleep in the next room? Truly an inspiration.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

And how exactly are you inspiring these young gels, Lauren? By getting your bits out on OnlyFans? Begging for freebies on Insta? Filtering yourself to buggery in any pics you post? Selling your old tit online and not even washing it? Lazing on your inflated arse all day and not working? There are plenty of inspirational women out there and I’m sorry but you ain’t one.

If I had a young gel as a daughter, the last person I’d want her to be looking up to is this joke of a woman. Poor LaFML.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

duck me pink- she’s deluded! She honestly believes she’s some big star who’d be an inspiration to many 🙈and this ‘coming back to the industry’…what, reality tv/ influencing/selling your dirty kecks on OF? Also something I never understood, when she first posted about Lorena she said there were no complications but then sold her story a few months later which was a different version completely. Now I’m not saying she owes anyone an explanation at all with regards to Lorena but why post one thing but then down the line do a complete 180?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Yung girls have no idea who she is 🙄🫣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Arrggg makes me so angry

'Larose, my daughter, I think being a mum to the most amazing little girl I've ever had in my life,' Lauren told MailOnline.
'Like, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I am a very strong person. I've been through a lot. And I feel like I want to be there...I'm strong, independence and I want to inspire young girls and other mum that are going through similar things. And just you know like, everything happens for a reason and just don't like... life goes on.'

INSPIRE YOUNG GIRLS-
HOW EXACTLY?
Relationships?
Education? Spelling, Grammar of a 5 year old.
Jobs?
Career?
Bringing children into the world when you've no income?
Photoshopping yourself so you're unrecognisable?
Photoshopping your own baby because she's not good looking enough in your eyes?
Selling dirty knickers for pervs to wank over?
Photographing fishy flaps for all to see?
Porta Pottie trips to Dubia letting Arabs tit on you for sexual gratification? (apparently- just covering myself here and not with tit)
Not accepting your body size and squeezing into clothes 3 sizes too small?
Filling your body with implants then denying it?
Cosmetic surgery galore to get the 'perfect look'? aherm.
Constant narcissistic photos and video posting using alien head filters?
Buying bots for IG to look popular?
Beggy Mitchell when you want something instead of work and save up?
Eat massive portions then deny weight gain- just have it sucked out and added to nether regions?
Make declarations about starting yewtube chanels, cook books, lifestyle guru, assfetixs, going back to work, Towie etc?
Car park photoshoots in lingerie?
Naming your children after yourself?
Photoshopping childhood pics of yourself and dad?
Denying the Covid 19 vaccine and criticising the NHS until you actually need it?

INSPIRE MUMS WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE SAME-
I wouldn't wish on anyone the death of a child (I've had lots of miscarriages at 14 weeks but never past that date and they were terrible)
What has she actually done?
10 min charity walk but no evidence of money sent apparently?
AND.............
Not going back to work?
Cope with work and raising a young child? Not
Flogging all the gifted presents?
Using a Doula??
Not joining any baby groups/ support groups/ counselling?
Tell everyone you are a strong person and Independence? This insinuates if you're not coping is because you are not strong. Everyone, including BYG, are entitled to grieve, to admit they're not coping, to ask for help....
Returning to OF within a few weeks of losing baby? (Can't remember exactly how quick it was but we were all shocked)
Taking photos of LaBibless naked in bath etc?
Explaining to someone who has just lost their baby 'Everyfing appens for like a reeson'?

I could go on. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD WHAT I'VE MISSED XX

Sorry I'm just off on one at the mo. Not feeling well after working all week, no sleep due to pain for last 2 nights and coping with chemo yesterday after a long drive to hospital in bad weather, before driving back and caring for my elderly mum, doing her shopping on way back, before sorting out her tea, tidying up and giving her a shower before she went to bed, then getting onto my work emails I've missed whilst I was out....... (just making a point with these facts).

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh big Loz you are no inspiration to anyone-
1- you were pregnant from someone you just met
2-you didn’t give your 2nd daughter a chance at life by thinking you knew better and not going to hospital
3-you admitted you don’t give a tit what you sell (cyanora) as long as you get money
4-you lie and catfish about how you really look
5- you’ve wasted everything you earned (conned) out of people on vanity rather than secure a future for your child with a house etc
6- you live on a wing and a prayer mainly by conning sad old pervs with fake pictures on only fans, selling your crusty old drawers, presumably you remove the elastic band on the sz 10 thongs first
7- you’ve never done an honest day’s work in your life

I bet you were crying this morning cos your shelf arse is gone, you will hate the pics, because they show you as you are! RIP shelf arse, you loved that arse more than anything or anyone so
8- you are no inspiration to any woman, you are a vain, nasty and greedy cow, who is deluded about her looks and sex appeal, you want everything for nothing and.by any means, you will use anyone to get money and fame! So thanks but no thanks, you don’t inspire me! real, honest, hard working women do!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry I'm just off on one at the mo. Not feeling well after working all week, no sleep due to pain for last 2 nights and coping with chemo yesterday after a long drive to hospital in bad weather, before driving back and caring for my elderly mum, doing her shopping on way back, before sorting out her tea, tidying up and giving her a shower before she went to bed, then getting onto my work emails I've missed whilst I was out....... (just making a point with these facts).
This, right here, is inspiring. Sending lots of Scrunchie love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
All the comments on the Dailyfail likening that cheap arse outfit to Shein etc and as if by magic all trace of BYG as disappeared from their IG page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘I’m a woman, a mum, yung gurls, I am independence, no just like’
If I ripped out any page of any magazine, cut words out randomly, then put them in a blender, then tipped the whole lot out indiscriminately, what we would be left with would make more sense than anything that comes out of her gigantic sugar-puff mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How many comebacks has BYG said she’s having?swear from about 2016 she’s been saying guff along the lines of “this is my year”🥱 And Lozza - no one looks up to you or would think you’re inspirational. If anything you’re an example of how ‘fame’ can go to one’s head & how too much plastic surgery/ aesthetic treatments are a bad idea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Arrggg makes me so angry

INSPIRE YOUNG GIRLS-
HOW EXACTLY?
Relationships?
Education? Spelling, Grammar of a 5 year old.
Jobs?
Career?
Bringing children into the world when you've no income?
Photoshopping yourself so you're unrecognisable?
Photoshopping your own baby because she's not good looking enough in your eyes?
Selling dirty knickers for pervs to wank over?
Photographing fishy flaps for all to see?
Porta Pottie trips to Dubia letting Arabs tit on you for sexual gratification? (apparently- just covering myself here and not with tit)
Not accepting your body size and squeezing into clothes 3 sizes too small?
Filling your body with implants then denying it?
Cosmetic surgery galore to get the 'perfect look'? aherm.
Constant narcissistic photos and video posting using alien head filters?
Buying bots for IG to look popular?
Beggy Mitchell when you want something instead of work and save up?
Eat massive portions then deny weight gain- just have it sucked out and added to nether regions?
Make declarations about starting yewtube chanels, cook books, lifestyle guru, assfetixs, going back to work, Towie etc?
Car park photoshoots in lingerie?
Naming your children after yourself?
Photoshopping childhood pics of yourself and dad?
Denying the Covid 19 vaccine and criticising the NHS until you actually need it?

INSPIRE MUMS WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE SAME-
I wouldn't wish on anyone the death of a child (I've had lots of miscarriages at 14 weeks but never past that date and they were terrible)
What has she actually done?
10 min charity walk but no evidence of money sent apparently?
AND.............
Not going back to work?
Cope with work and raising a young child? Not
Flogging all the gifted presents?
Using a Doula??
Not joining any baby groups/ support groups/ counselling?
Tell everyone you are a strong person and Independence? This insinuates if you're not coping is because you are not strong. Everyone, including BYG, are entitled to grieve, to admit they're not coping, to ask for help....
Returning to OF within a few weeks of losing baby? (Can't remember exactly how quick it was but we were all shocked)
Taking photos of LaBibless naked in bath etc?
Explaining to someone who has just lost their baby 'Everyfing appens for like a reeson'?

I could go on. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD WHAT I'VE MISSED XX

YOU are an inspiration!! ❤❤❤

( This fat fake hideous, useless LAZY mutt, doesn't inspire tit )

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This, right here, is inspiring. Sending lots of Scrunchie love ❤
Aw you made me cry (I'm tired).

Although this was my yesterday I only wrote about it to make a point. I was a widow at 39 and as a single mum I HAD to be strong as I had no one else and had to go back to work or I would have lost my house. Doesn't mean I don't scream at the world or cry many tears.

I try to make the best of life; even though life's tit sometimes. But life can be great too- you have to experience the lows to fully appreciate the good Still waiting for her wise words 'Everyfing appens for a reeson' hmm still figuring that one out. I find it condescending and would never demean anyone by saying that even though I've been though just as much, if not more than Loz.

xx Thanks xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If Sam Fox and Charlotte Kirk were there then KSR bought a table at the event.
She manages them all.
Surprised no pics of Loz and Charlotte though, they were papped sex toy shopping and other set up outings.
100% correct. They weren't 'invited' they bought the tickets! Absolutely deluded. And where do I start on the outfit? It is HIDEOUS. Remember those toilet roll covers of the lady. That.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.