Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Comes with folds'. Pity you don't 'come with any brain cells' you lazy, dumb old bint!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Nothing says happy birthday sister like an article about your own tits Loz.

Fekkin eejit.

'Comes with folds'. Pity you don't 'come with any brain cells' you lazy, dumb old bint!

View attachment 1868057
How much plastic??
She hasn't got a clue about anything.
Not even something as basic as having someone else do your bloody ironing.
HOW MUCH PLASTIC!

This is one reason why you will never, ever succeed as an influencer lozza, you haven't got a bloody clue. Post about someone doing your ironing and you're going to get :

You don't work, do it yourself
Why all the plastic packaging
Why the high carbon footprint with travel, for you or the company
Why all the plastic hangers
Does most of that really need ironing
Why didn't you get the manky jumbly of doom shite ironed
What the duck actually goes on in your head
Are you paying a fair price or is it a beggy freebie

Nobody wants this tit Laureen.
You stupid bleeping blockhead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Nothing says happy birthday sister like an article about your own tits Loz.

Fekkin eejit.

How much plastic??
She hasn't got a clue about anything.
Not even something as basic as having someone else do your bloody ironing.
HOW MUCH PLASTIC!

This is one reason why you will never, ever succeed as an influencer lozza, you haven't got a bloody clue. Post about someone doing your ironing and you're going to get :

You don't work, do it yourself
Why all the plastic packaging
Why the high carbon footprint with travel, for you or the company
Why all the plastic hangers
Does most of that really need ironing
Why didn't you get the manky jumbly of doom shite ironed
What the duck actually goes on in your head
Are you paying a fair price or is it a beggy freebie

Nobody wants this tit Laureen.
You stupid bleeping blockhead.
Yes thats one hell of a lot of plastic covering her crap! Do the baby's little all-in-ones REALLY need ironing? I bet if she had not sponged this freebie ironing service theres no bloody way any of that stuff would be pressed, let alone hung on hangers then wrapped in plastic; Ridiculous!
Indeed, why has'nt she had the garbage for the Jumble Sale ironed instead of presenting badly creased junk to her victims??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They are old pics from 2020, as featured in the DM

View attachment 1868238View attachment 1868239View attachment 1868240
Chaz was taking a risk putting his hand on her enormous rear end! I’d be worried by arm would get sucked up into that big black hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon BYG is going to do three weeks on some fad non eating diet ( that’s all she thinks it will take ) new hairdo and some cosmetic surgery again and come back a new person 🤣. Grow up ffs 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She does her best to hide over Christmas, has had some procedure done ... we all knew, she was hiding something with her silence ..... so what does ` dumbo do ` she completely outs herself, showing she had her multiple chins done, is still obsessed, and most probably together with odd bod ( if not, why so many pics of them together still on her phone, that's creepy 😖 anyone else, wouldn't touch him with a barge pole, but " desperado " WILL go there again ) .... because she is too lazy to check before she posts on IG ... before the big reveal 🙄 .... I would call her stupid, but at this point, that's an insult to ` stupid ` ... BIGGGGGGG lozzzz, those ` chins ` are the least of your worries 🥴 ( does she know, that massive moon head cant be lippoed🌝 ) ....... that small pleather jacket is cutting off her blood supply its soooo tight🤦‍♀️ .... she's reinventing herself, which is good news for us scrunchies, we will have A LOT to work with, and both together again .... EVEN BETTER .... the comedy show continues!🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She does her best to hide over Christmas, has had some procedure done ... we all knew, she was hiding something with her silence ..... so what does ` dumbo do ` she completely outs herself, showing she had her multiple chins done, is still obsessed, and most probably together with odd bod ( if not, why so many pics of them together still on her phone, that's creepy 😖 anyone else, wouldn't touch him with a barge pole, but " desperado " WILL go there again ) .... because she is too lazy to check before she posts on IG ... before the big reveal 🙄 .... I would call her stupid, but at this point, that's an insult to ` stupid ` ... BIGGGGGGG lozzzz, those ` chins ` are the least of your worries 🥴 ( does she know, that massive moon head cant be lippoed🌝 ) ....... that small pleather jacket is cutting off her blood supply its soooo tight🤦‍♀️ .... she's reinventing herself, which is good news for us scrunchies, we will have A LOT to work with, and both together again .... EVEN BETTER .... the comedy show continues!🤡
I’m really not with it I though them pics were her with a mask on !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What in the name of Lauren’s moon face is this fuckery??
How old are you Lauren?
Seriously grow the duck up!!!!!
Absolutely pathetic
Pathetic.

If she spent less time fannying about with Instagram and OF she might actually have time to tend to her daughter and also do her own bleeping ironing.

Reactions: 21
I can’t wait to see what delights lardy arse is planning for us …..shes so transparent it’s hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven’t been on here for a while as Loz has been so damn boring but loving that my ‘jumble sale of doom’ phrase is still going 😂

And what in the attention-seeking madness is happening here?! Definitely trying to reinvent herself 🤦‍♀️ the thing is, she loves being on social media so she will either get the new ‘content’ up very soon or she’ll get bored and just repost her old stuff. Maybe actually something she’ll follow through on unlike her YouTube channel or annex of asfetix. Cannot wait.

Here’s my speculation about the new content:
1. All raunchy OF posts with posts of her babies scattered in between for more inappropriateness
2. Her famous cooking channel she promised on Tik Tok. All sweetcorn recipes
3. Flashback posts of her on TOWIE to pretend she’s back on the show
4. Tutorials on how to look nothing like yourself in real life
5. A health and fitness page masquerading for all the surgery she has. She has her lipo in instalments to pretend it’s real weight loss (and she’ll be on a payment plan for the surgery so they’ll maybe do one cankle at a time) and tags herself at juice cleanse retreats (remember those days)

Hang on, it’s BYG!! What am I thinking?! It’ll be all of the above as she has no creativity, honesty or integrity.
More like I'm under construction 😀😄😄😄😘 xx...

Resizer_16732988651691.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.