Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing she only managed 40 new followers in a week with 40% off. And she’s on it so much so it must be such an effort writing back to these pervs all day. I can’t imagine the lazing sloth wanting to keep doing this all the time.
I wonder how many years old (& photoshopped to the extreme) pics she’ll use / rehash before she’d think about any new ones? Didn’t she use to have that Vivienne photographer round her penthouse apartment to take a batch & then use them for ages. Same with the ones she had up of her in the bath trying to drum up new subs - she booked into a hotel about 4yrs ago, got her mate to take pics & still using them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how many years old (& photoshopped to the extreme) pics she’ll use / rehash before she’d think about any new ones? Didn’t she use to have that Vivienne photographer round her penthouse apartment to take a batch & then use them for ages. Same with the ones she had up of her in the bath trying to drum up new subs - she booked into a hotel about 4yrs ago, got her mate to take pics & still using them lol
Think Vivienne was provided by Moleman, Big L couldn’t afford her and it looks like Krusty is flogging a dead horse!

Reactions: 11
These are what big gal reminds me off
There is one more and for the life of me I can’t think who it is
It’s a cartoon character I’m sure and there face is all rolled out flat
First I thought it was flat man from beetle juice but it wasn’t it’s so annoying
The moon off the mighty boosh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
277e3864-5096-11e9-8f44-fe4a86c48b33.jpeg

Flat Stanley.
Crossed with Frank Sidebottom.
With a giant shelf arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Think Vivienne was provided by Moleman, Big L couldn’t afford her and it looks like Krusty is flogging a dead horse!
Yeah all her previous make up artists and hair stylists like that Iamjamie and photographers have moved on with other “celebs”. They know she’s got no pulling power. Goodger uses new startup unknown hair stylists now or friends salons.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Actually I bet this insta purge was an attempt to get in the DM, ’shock as Lozza deletes her insta on 6 month anniversary of baby loss’

Only thing that lets her down is she’s been constantly on OF probably ignoring complaints about how every photo is a different person

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The wait is over! The votes are in and have been counted and independently verified 😂 Time to reveal the winners of the Bewful Yun Gel Awards 2022 🏆

Winner of Most WTF item from the Jumble Sale of Doom

View attachment 1864948
The wall of microwaves won by some margin. Thanks to @geordiegirl for sharing (Thread #76 post 272)

Winner of BYG’s cringiest post/story of 2022

View attachment 1864952
Thanks to @Emzabeth2020 for first sharing this embarrassment with the Scrunchies (Thread #70 post 375) and @MRSgs for spotting the hair elastic modification post 411.

The winner of Best photo of Big Loz in the wild

View attachment 1864970
A closely fought battle in this category. Thanks to @maggisojuicy for finding the pic. Not sure which thread this was found in, but the outfit first appeared in Thread #72.

The winner of Our BYG’s biggest whopper of the year

View attachment 1864978
Thought this category might split the votes but of course soft looking pretty won the day! Thanks to @Eureka for sharing first (Thread #52 post 368)

Winner of Favourite @Pom Bear artwork of 2022

Almost too tight to call between Guess Who (Thread #62 post 710) and her beloved sweetcorn. Thanks again to @Pom Bear for all the laughs and to @hayleybaby for requesting this exquisite idea.

Winner of Best FML photo of Baby Gel

View attachment 1865011
The category and winner both nominated by @OldBlondie. Let’s hope Larose continues to blossom in 2023 despite her mother! Video of baby gel not enjoying her bonfire night with BYG was shared by @CrazyBaldhead (Thread #77 post 976) and screenshot originally shared by @Sjr2607 (Thread #77 post 998).

Winner of Favourite creative Scrunchie moment of 2022

View attachment 1865030
Big well done to @Earl Gravy a new Scrunchie on the block. Sadly Earl has not been seen since October so may miss out on their carefully selected prize of the Primark pink thong which has finally been excavated from Lozza’s crack 😂 (Thread #74 post 363).

Thanks to everyone for taking part for a second year 😘

Thanks for ALL your hard work xxxxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Actually I bet this insta purge was an attempt to get in the DM, ’shock as Lozza deletes her insta on 6 month anniversary of baby loss’

Only thing that lets her down is she’s been constantly on OF probably ignoring complaints about how every photo is a different person
Maybe she’s rebranding for her upcoming stint on TOWIE 😂😂. I hope she goes on it, imagine seeing her unfiltered butch 50p pancake face on tv for everyone to laugh at. All the comments would be what the duck has she done to herself. And can you imagine how many props she will have on standby to hide behind. There will be suitcases used as handbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

She will be setting up some kind of subscription service I bet 'Life of Loz'. Why would she give away all that excellent nail bar and carvery content for free.

Also...maybe tortilla Mr Potato Head?

Screenshot_20230108-193701_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Aww the jumble sale of doom has gone private. Woz hoping to treat myself to some new undies
I wonder how many years old (& photoshopped to the extreme) pics she’ll use / rehash before she’d think about any new ones? Didn’t she use to have that Vivienne photographer round her penthouse apartment to take a batch & then use them for ages. Same with the ones she had up of her in the bath trying to drum up new subs - she booked into a hotel about 4yrs ago, got her mate to take pics & still using them lo
Vivienne has taken some of BYG'S most hilarious pics. The porker on the butcher's table, the misshapen fool in a yellow swimsuit and of course the stinky lace body with giant trainers and Maccy D cup. She clearly hates Loz.

• Haha
It’s cracking me up she thinks a revamped Instagram page is what she needs to bounce back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.