Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While we are in the spirit of rhyming thread titles🤣:

Lauren Goodger #82 It’s all going on this week, only fans leak.. whatever you do don’t peek; under construction.. but is it just insta or also her physique? Oh and where is little LaBleak (future), she must be off somewhere just playing hide and seek
Let’s keep it going…
Lauren Goodger #82 It’s all going on this week, only fans leak.. whatever you do don’t peek; under construction.. but is it just insta or also her physique? Oh and where is little LaBleak (future), she must be off somewhere just playing hide and seek with her dad in the snow as white as his teef

Her foot litcherally looks like a trotter.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Let’s keep it going…
Lauren Goodger #82 It’s all going on this week, only fans leak.. whatever you do don’t peek; under construction.. but is it just insta or also her physique? Oh and where is little LaBleak (future), she must be off somewhere just playing hide and seek with her dad in the snow as white as his teef

Her foot litcherally looks like a trotter.
Can u imagine the unfiltered version with all her blubber and flaps on display. I cringe for the photographer who has to take these pics and yell wow great shot. Beautiful. She must be pissing herself laughing. And goodger probably thinks the photographer is being sincere

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can u imagine the unfiltered version with all her blubber and flaps on display. I cringe for the photographer who has to take these pics and yell wow great shot. Beautiful. She must be pissing herself laughing. And goodger probably thinks the photographer is being sincere
Would be even worse if it was a male photographer! Imaging him trying to stifle his laughter whilst big gel forces her humongous body into all those sexeh poses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fuckin hell, she’s always got a prop hasn’t she to hide the blubber, people/pram/bedsheet/cushion/now bubbles! Those pics and vids are photoshopped to death! If you’re gonna open and shut the beef curtains for a living, you got to put some effort in fatty! the sad thing is she’s desperate to be sexy and she is the polar opposite, sad/desperate/embarrassing and devoid of any redeeming features!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I particularly liked the ‘sexy’ pic of BYG on the bed where there were piles of clothes and crap behind her. If that’s not alluring and reminiscent of a young Marilyn Monroe then I don’t know what it is! She is the gift that keeps on giving 😂

• Haha
Beans in a tin - not a glass! :)
Shes in the news this morning ..her followers ('and I say that giggling)'are worried because shes wiped her Instasham..i reckon were gonna see her in dr nows office ..my 600 pound life .hes probably her only hope .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I particularly liked the ‘sexy’ pic of BYG on the bed where there were piles of clothes and crap behind her. If that’s not alluring and reminiscent of a young Marilyn Monroe then I don’t know what it is! She is the gift that keeps on giving 😂
I think that's one of the dubia photos where she roamed the hotel corridors like an unsexy desperate ghosty, in her negligee.

• Haha
Some deluded nobs have just sent her some lingerie - counting down til the big reveal (it really will be as the set is about 10 sizes too small :ROFLMAO: 🤮)

• Haha
  • Sick
Wonder how her starvation diets getting on 🤦‍♀️

Also bets on when BYG is going to be off Insta for ? Two weeks max ?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok .. where to start ..... :rolleyes:

BIGGGGG lozzzzaaa .... the other day, you were boasting about an ironing service, which ` comes with folds ` whatever the duck that means in BIGGGG lozzz grunting neanderthal LINGO .... yet the crap you sell to the public ( who are dumb enough to buy such overpriced RAGS, that are fit for the BIN ) on your looong line of jumbly doom of rubbish .... is tit stained, crumpled and CREASED to the MAX 🤷‍♀️ ..... as for this underwear ` valentines??? ` REALLY ...... creepy bear already has a gf🤢 ..... Jake is no more🙏 ... so that leaves ` halfwit ` boy ( who was stupid enough to knock you up, and is very likely working his way through all your sisters and Nana crack as we speak ) ... if you are back with him, just say, get it over and done with ... some advice .... call .... the fire brigade when trying to dislodge this ` small ` underwear, from your large crack, and blubberous ` folds ` 😣 .... the NHS have enough to deal with right now

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh please god no! Not a pic of her in this using an elastic band to make the thong fit up her massive concrete arse! 🤮
Excellent. Bring it on.
Let's see you in this then Lozza, obviously you don't use filters or Photoshop evvvverrrr.
Maybe bring the bin out wearing it?
Or hold some balloons and a phone?
Go to the garage shop?

• Haha
If you google her name and “OF leak” there’s a whole compilation video online in some site starting with x (can’t remember full name). Her arse shaking videos are hilarious. Lots of fat bouncing up and down and her Neanderthal looking face

Be sure to have to bleach ready
Oh my goodness. I cringed so hard! 😬 The arse twerking. The pouting. That BJ video - bleeping hell, even that was a half-arsed lazy attempt. It looked like she was playing a recorder!!! 🤣🤣

And people PAY for that tit?

my-eyes.gif
Screenshot_20230111-141330~2.png
Screenshot_20230111-141625~2.png
Screenshot_20230111-141511~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.