Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of
Course she’s filtered the pic ! BYG is such a knob !

Reactions: 18
Of
Course she’s filtered the pic ! And what does she mean by being unreal ? BYG is such a knob !
She talks as if she is about 15 years old. In her head she is still a young gel, she is mentally stuck as a teenager! 🫤

Reactions: 16
How embarrassing
I bet big gal said ‘gis it ere luv I will be able to sell that no problem under my name and my status in the z list word it will get snapped up!’
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I’m mortified for you Lauren !!
It’s so cringey! Imagine how awkward it must’ve been once she saw her mate Lozzer who was meant to be doing a favour listed it all spelt wrong and made a right pig’s ear of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
.5 has commented on LaHollywoodSmile’s photo and incredibly at 18 months she has logged in and replied to the comment too. I’m not sure I would make the same comment to a man that allegedly beat me black and blue ….

View attachment 1889481

She my idol. She influence my lifestyle. She BYG

Balenciaga sock shoes to train in? Fully face of make up. …. Righto!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
.5 has commented on LaHollywoodSmile’s photo and incredily and 18 months she has logged in and replied to the commented too. I’m not sure I would make the same comment to a man that allegedly beat me black and blue ….

Balenciaga sock shoes to train in? Fully face of make up. …. Righto!
As most of us predicted, back together, and most probably have been since ` flat arse elvis ` kicked him to the kerb, she went silent almost immediately when the story broke, and has been since 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
As most of us predicted, back together, and most probably have been since flat arse elvis kicked him to the kerb, she went silent almost immediately when the story broke, and has been since
‘Flat arse elvis’ 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am absolutely genuinely confused 🤪 but where on earth does she keep all this jumbly tat, it would need to be a house the size of Buckingham Palace to fit all of the crap she has! It must look like an Oxfam shop in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That pic of laflump is filtered to oblivian. Poor kid not good looking enough for the stunning Lauren goidger. Woman has no self respect either. She's back with serial killer eyes without a doubt. Poor larose west won't know what's going on

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

bewful soft pretty
Well that's a funny thing, there are no leaves on the trees where I live, haven't been since mid December. Anyone would think she's trying to make out these pics are recent 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I can’t work out whether LaOrse is filtered or not in her latest post. The most recent photo I can find to compare it to, is this one that .5 had up a couple of weeks ago. Also excellent spot by one of the scrunchies on the comment under said pic by Ch’arg and the amazingly gifted LaComment’s reply at only 18 months of age 🤣 not much gets past the scrunchies 🤣. They’re either back together, or have just resolved all their differences after Flat Arse Elvis (best name ever btw🤣) gave him the boot and are trying to stay friends, with her giving him access to LaOrse again🤷🏼‍♀️

B315A0F4-9731-46D2-B61F-A8FE75D33A41.jpeg

larose west
Haha dead at that one, makes me laugh so much every time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have the media just gone back in some kind of time warp??? Out of season pics of byg, linked articles to ch'arg saying he'll marry her - and baby larose back on the 'gram... are we in a time loop 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ran here so fast I choked laughing at the pics online of her ‘working out’ ffs as is. Filtered to high duck and not at all sweaty. Moron PT who actually went along with the whole thing

It’s from back when she made some sort of business pact with Lotan 😂 he’s already long gone
I see the set isn’t curtesy of backgrid, wonder if that’s something or nothing

Reactions: 15
Is she off SM then in an anticipation that the UK is waiting with bated breath for this huge reveal and whole new BYG?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this a new insta profile for .5 or has it always been there, And has he been doing PT before now? I see where this new fitness and lifestyle insta page for Big Lozza could be heading also now too…..🤔
04890936-8BC0-4B9B-8DE8-300205B89205.jpeg

I see Laureen’s sister posted this photo and both BYG and Ch’arg have both liked and commented on it! Or am I reading far too much into it all?🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

42893465-6E2B-4991-8F22-5F6E62FB621D.jpeg

0113A654-8B96-4B37-89CD-871437A44AAC.jpeg

ETA after looking at more pics, I agree with everyone else that said LaOrse’s return to insta photo is indeed filtered. Can’t believe earlier on I actually thought it was an unedited version and couldn’t decide. When it comes to Loz though I should have absolutely known better and ofc she’s filtered it, just like she does with every single picture that is anything to do with her. Poor LaOrse has no chance of having any self confidence as she grows up, how could you be anything but insecure when your mother has filtered you your entire life 😞

38713066-A2E9-435E-BBC7-BB8CCBEE5D89.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.