Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t work out whether LaOrse is filtered or not in her latest post. The most recent photo I can find to compare it to, is this one that .5 had up a couple of weeks ago. Also excellent spot by one of the scrunchies on the comment under said pic by Ch’arg and the amazingly gifted LaComment’s reply at only 18 months of age 🤣 not much gets past the scrunchies 🤣. They’re either back together, or have just resolved all their differences after Flat Arse Elvis (best name ever btw🤣) gave him the boot and are trying to stay friends, with her giving him access to LaOrse again🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1889602

Haha dead at that one, makes me laugh so much every time 🤣
Rule of thumb is, if it's posted by byg, filters have been used.
Even if it's a photo of a pie.

Is this a new insta profile for .5 or has it always been there, And has he been doing PT before now? I see where this new fitness and lifestyle insta page for Big Lozza could be heading also now too…..🤔
View attachment 1890061

I see Laureen’s sister posted this photo and both BYG and Ch’arg have both liked and commented on it! Or am I reading far too much into it all?🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1890083

View attachment 1890089
Is this a new insta profile for .5 or has it always been there, And has he been doing PT before now? I see where this new fitness and lifestyle insta page for Big Lozza could be heading also now too…..🤔
View attachment 1890061

I see Laureen’s sister posted this photo and both BYG and Ch’arg have both liked and commented on it! Or am I reading far too much into it all?🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1890083

View attachment 1890089

LaRumpunch looks pissed as a fart there.
Good girl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pahaha training to be a PT…interesting career move, chump. What’s his tagline going to be, ‘from odd bod to god bod’? Time will tell. He’ll probably get fit from banging all his clients tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 41
ETA after looking at more pics, I agree with everyone else that said LaOrse’s return to insta photo is indeed filtered. Can’t believe earlier on I actually thought it was an unedited version and couldn’t decide. When it comes to Loz though I should have absolutely known better and ofc she’s filtered it, just like she does with every single picture that is anything to do with her. Poor LaOrse has no chance of having any self confidence as she grows up, how could you be anything but insecure when your mother has filtered you your entire life 😞
1CA8987C-ED05-437C-905D-C5D932D10BAC.jpeg

View attachment 1890123
Rule of thumb is, if it's posted by byg, filters have been used.
Even if it's a photo of a pie.
Quoted myself as I’d added onto my previous post before I’d seen yours. Yes indeed you’re right ofc BYG has filtered it 🤦🏼‍♀️ can’t believe my stupidity in actually thinking it was an original untouched pic. Won’t make that mistake again, sigh

D97912A4-BEEE-44BA-A628-32AE05290CDE.jpeg

from odd bod to god bod’
Bahahahaha best quote on here in a while 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1890061

View attachment 1890083

View attachment 1890089

ETA after looking at more pics, I agree with everyone else that said LaOrse’s return to insta photo is indeed filtered. Can’t believe earlier on I actually thought it was an unedited version and couldn’t decide. When it comes to Loz though I should have absolutely known better and ofc she’s filtered it, just like she does with every single picture that is anything to do with her. Poor LaOrse has no chance of having any self confidence as she grows up, how could you be anything but insecure when your mother has filtered you your entire life 😞

View attachment 1890123
Is LaOrse holding an aubergine? Bless her, as if you filter your baba

Reactions: 7
I can’t work out whether LaOrse is filtered or not in her latest post. The most recent photo I can find to compare it to, is this one that .5 had up a couple of weeks ago. Also excellent spot by one of the scrunchies on the comment under said pic by Ch’arg and the amazingly gifted LaComment’s reply at only 18 months of age 🤣 not much gets past the scrunchies 🤣. They’re either back together, or have just resolved all their differences after Flat Arse Elvis (best name ever btw🤣) gave him the boot and are trying to stay friends, with her giving him access to LaOrse again🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1889602

Haha dead at that one, makes me laugh so much every time 🤣
I just saw that and she's totally filtered. Its sickening, she's a lovely child. I know she used to look a bit like a boy but so do lots of baby girls! She's really healthy and happy looking, even if you are a looks obsessed psycho there's no need to filter her now - she's perfect as she is (she always was).

Reactions: 16
Well that's a funny thing, there are no leaves on the trees where I live, haven't been since mid December. Anyone would think she's trying to make out these pics are recent 🤔
Who’s face has she stole this time 🤭 stupid witch makes my blood boil 😡

View attachment 1890061

View attachment 1890083

View attachment 1890089

View attachment 1890123
Imagine filtering your child she’s a feckin disgusting witch !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just saw that and she's totally filtered. Its sickening, she's a lovely child. I know she used to look a bit like a boy but so do lots of baby girls! She's really healthy and happy looking, even if you are a looks obsessed psycho there's no need to filter her now - she's perfect as she is (she always was).
When she said my baby is something else. Did she mean to write “someone else”

Charlie will be trying to get back on to social media slowly to build up his new profile. PT probably do much better with SM presence, so fatty and the haggard sisters are happy to take him back after they slated Him in public, will the public accept/take him back ? Actually I don’t think people outsider this chat actually give two fucks and just wish they would all disappear anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

bewful soft pretty
She has her photo shop face on again

Someone please do a side by side of her face in new pics and the god awfull ones last week in the car park 🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Starvation diet and a few PT sessions ain’t going to get you slim BYG gonna take a while !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate to say it but Lozza seems to be influencing yung gels in South East London - saw one in her early teens on the bus wearing those horrible chunky Balmain trainers with all the laces. Glanced up and she had those brown ribbed, stretchy flared trousers on (I kid you not) AND a (hopefully) faux fur cropped white jacket. Were it not for the fact she was tiny, I'd have been convinced she'd been raiding preloved Lozza's wardrobe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Was having a nosy over on the KP thread, and noticed they have a few sources on there that are able to spill genuine tea. Such a shame we don’t have an insider scrunchie on here, there’s so much Loz tea I’d love to be having a wee cup of. First thing I’d like to know is what really went down with her and moleman🤔. For the more long term scrunchies have you ever had an insider from the world of Loz on here?

Also was just thinking that it’s probably coming up on about 12 weeks since we first started seeing BYG in gym/workout pics, this would be about the right amount of time it would take for some noticeable weight loss (not that she’s been flat out in the gym as we well know, but still even if she was doing a little bit with a PT and eating slightly better), combined with maybe some lipo/body sculpting and she’d deffo be seeing some results round about now. And surely this has to be why she’s apparently disappeared recently.

Either that or it’s her and .5 making a huge comeback together as healthy/lifestyle couples influenzas. Or is she going back to towie as reported in the media, and she’s desperately working on her appearance for that, maybe that’s why she appears to be on good terms with .5 as she’ll need him to help with LaFiltered’s childcare if she’s busy doing towie/preparing for it, rather than they’re back together 🤷🏼‍♀️

ETA- what happened to her going back to doing her asfetiks courses this month too, although now she has no shed annex anymore I don’t know where she’d be running that butchering shop business from anyway🙄. Yet another thing she’d been all talk, and yet then given up on I guess

She’s deffo up to something though. Hopefully whatever it is we are in for an absolute treat. If only we had an insider to tell us just what it is tho… 🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Early thread suggestion:

Fitness Loz? That’s so funny. Only running she’s been doing is running out of money!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.