Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever called that child LaRostie has made my week .. I’m still laughing!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well liar liar porkie pie'er Lauren is certainly living up to the thread title, she does not own that propertyView attachment 1678442
Great work!!! DAILY MAIL read this!!! Maybe you should send it to DM.

So she’s got nothing and still boasts about her days she was paid £££ for a shoot. What a dick. Spent all her money on her massive now floor mopping arse and tits to end up looking like a butch beast because of all the LIPO she also had means fat doesn’t sit where it’s meant to. Filled her plate sized face to make it even rounder for some reason. Now she has to use tacky filters to try and make it look like a normal shaped face but ends up looking alien.

living the dream

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Great work!!! DAILY MAIL read this!!! Maybe you should send it to DM.

So she’s got nothing and still boasts about her days she was paid £££ for a shoot. What a dick. Spent all her money on her massive now floor mopping arse and tits to end up looking like a butch beast because of all the LIPO she also had means fat doesn’t sit where it’s meant to. Filled her plate sized face to make it even rounder for some reason. Now she has to use tacky filters to try and make it look like a normal shaped face but ends up looking alien.

living the dream
I totally agree. Send it to the DM to set the record straight. If I was the owner I would be furious!! 💯

Just proves she is potless and desperate.

Reactions: 21
I'm still waiting for BIGGGG lozzas ` elf ` journey, all I'm seeing on that IG page, made especially for her new ` elfy ` lifestyle are, over priced ` nearly used ` paddling pools, broken ` never used, but weather damaged ` umbrellas, scuffed dirty shoes in 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 18 ...... ` unused ` mirrors size s .. verys .. smaller, even more smallest and a loooong line of ` free ` gifted CRAP .... I need to be patient I know ... Its only been 6 weeks, a mountain of goose fat drenched roasties and ` one ` gym session 🤦‍♀️ ..... dont even get me started with that yewwtub channel, that never was🤷‍♀️

No ... It doesn't suit you ( that's NOT your face ) ... you look like a bleeping thirsty ..... attention seeking .... catfishing twit👊🙄
Your brill.you sum up how angry we all are and how we feel about this thicker than tit ,lazier than waynetta slob narcissistic waste of space chunky ankled bleeping plebamite ..oooooh sometimes I see a pic of her with god knows who's face stuck on her fat neck and I just want to go to the trouble of making friends with her just so i can tell her what a bleeping horrible bleep she is ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Another cracker from Crowie
I’ve must have cried laughing 3 times today !!! I love this thread 🤣🤣🤣😘

Your brill.you sum up how angry we all are and how we feel about this thicker than tit ,lazier than waynetta slob narcissistic waste of space chunky ankled bleeping plebamite ..oooooh sometimes I see a pic of her with god knows who's face stuck on her fat neck and I just want to go to the trouble of making friends with her just so i can tell her what a bleeping horrible bleep she is ..
Do you feel better now?? 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well liar liar porkie pie'er Lauren is certainly living up to the thread title, she does not own that propertyView attachment 1678442
Would be...interesting, if it was Robert Hisee ( "the number one unconscious mind ferapist" mentioned here https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...e-hitting-the-floor.20716/page-4#post-5367489 )

Am I slow on the uptake and this has been discussed before? I've just spotted that Lauren now has a Lorena page on her Instagram. (Edited out the picture, in case it's upsetting, but it's been seen before)
Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 01-05-41 Lauren Rose Goodger (@laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...jpg

( edit: mindyaneb asked if Lorena would have an Instagram page soon, a few months ago :( https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...-the-park-to-play.32747/page-26#post-11369782 )

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Hi from Pom 🥰 x

Not doing too well at the moment sadly, I went to Shrewsbury yesterday..and fell out the hotel bath backwards and fell in such a way I was badly shook up. I am badly bruised and swollen on my elbow, it's still getting more and more black and red looking. Other elbow is red.
Scratched top of my back from shoulder blade to shoulder blade, feels like bad sunburn is the way I can explain how the pain is. Cut on top of big toe, bruises and swellings coming up on bum and back on thys, got small headache.

Still very bad, infact pain is more all over today instead of just back and elbow mainly.

Can't do pics or read much as too bad at the moment and still shook up by it.

I update how I'm getting on inna few days, around Friday..on a good note, can lie on back a bit more.

Love from Pom ❤😘 xx

Sorry on mistakes, in pain. Hope I'm well enough to catch up and add pics by Friday evening.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Hi from Pom 🥰 x

Not doing too well at the moment sadly, I went to Shrewsbury yesterday..and fell out the hotel bath backwards and fell in such a way I was badly shook up. I am badly bruised and swollen on my elbow, it's still getting more and more black and red looking. Other elbow is red.
Scratched top of my back from shoulder blade to shoulder blade, feels like bad sunburn is the way I can explain how the pain is. Cut on top of big toe, bruises and swellings coming up on bum and back on thys, got small headache.

Still very bad, infact pain is more all over today instead of just back and elbow mainly.

I update how I'm getting on inna few days, around Friday..on a good note, can lie on back a bit more.

Love from Pom ❤😘 xx

Sorry on mistakes, in pain.
Sorry to hear this, have you been checked over to make sure you are ok? Sending love and wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry to hear this, have you been checked over to make sure you are ok? Sending love and wishing you a speedy recovery xxx
Thank you very much 🥰🤗😊 ❤🥰🤗💕😘 xx.
I plan to try and get a doctor appointment for Thursday or Friday as I agree, I need checking. Luckily doctor is very near so a small walk.

Love Pom ❤❤❤🥰😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi from Pom 🥰 x

Love from Pom ❤😘 xx

Sorry on mistakes, in pain. Hope I'm well enough to catch up and add pics by Friday evening.
Sending lots of love Pom, hope you feel better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi from Pom 🥰 x

Love from Pom ❤😘 xx

Get well soon lovely Pom xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for doing this! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Would be...interesting, if it was Robert Hisee ( "the number one unconscious mind ferapist" mentioned here https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...e-hitting-the-floor.20716/page-4#post-5367489 )
That's a good theory, she's good friends with him. I hope DM runs a full story, or exposes the owner as they can and we can't. Now I'm invested in an update 😁🍿
Hi from Pom 🥰 x

Love from Pom ❤😘 xx

I'm very sorry to hear this Pom. I hope you are able to get all the time off you need to rest and recover. 😥❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi from Pom 🥰 x

Love from Pom ❤😘 xx

aw Pom sending a virtual hug xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Am I slow on the uptake and this has been discussed before? I've just spotted that Lauren now has a Lorena page on her Instagram. (Edited out the picture, in case it's upsetting, but it's been seen before)
View attachment 1678818

( edit: mindyaneb asked if Lorena would have an Instagram page soon, a few months ago :( https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...-the-park-to-play.32747/page-26#post-11369782 )
She popped that on there when she wanted to mention about the Little Lights walk and get some dosh in but that’s all that’s on there… I’m so tempted to ask the Lullaby Trust if she’s done the walk but I guess there’s no proof she had to do it and a walk could be anything: literally in a car park… she’s still only raised £627 so even if she has pocketed all the cash, which I hope she hasn’t but heavily suspect she has, it won’t make a dent probs in what she owes in bills, tax man, etc

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.