Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For ducks sake how can her child have been poorly for a week and she’s not seen a doctor yet! I think I am getting frustrated with her cos I’ve tried and tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. She needs to grow up

Oh tit yeah just remembered she’s been out with her too! Honestly takes the piss

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
She suspected chicken pox and hand foot and mouth but still took her to a soft play area within the last week?
Both contagious illnesses yet she’s still been all over the place to show off her bruise in the press. Disgusting.
Just thought the same thing 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Am I right in thinking she’s an anti vaxxer though as well? So she won’t care about spreading germs will she. Chicken pox is rife in the uk right now, my daughter and 14 week baby have both just had it but we didn’t go out and about, and when my kids are sick the last thing they want to do is go out. She’s such a tit mum

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Just a thought - she’s got a page for Larose, is a Lorena page coming soon? I mean, she could actually do some good but surely she must see another opportunity to expand her Instagram ‘empire’

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Am I right in thinking she’s an anti vaxxer though as well? So she won’t care about spreading germs will she. Chicken pox is rife in the uk right now, my daughter and 14 week baby have both just had it but we didn’t go out and about, and when my kids are sick the last thing they want to do is go out. She’s such a tit mum
Am I right in saying there were reports that Polio had made a comeback in some parts of London? Bet she hasn’t had the poor kid vaccinated against that

• Sad
  • Wow
Her Poorly, can’t cope, don’t need this posts really get on my tits.

• Haha
Am I right in saying there were reports that Polio had made a comeback in some parts of London? Bet she hasn’t had the poor kid vaccinated against that
Anti vax Lauren won't allow those dangerous chemicals anywhere near her precious child even though years of clinical research and evidence has shown them to be safe. But she's no problem letting some young one who has a certificate in lip fillers inject her with god only knows what kind of tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
She'll probably bottle it and not end up going to the Dr. She'll consult Psychic Tracey or whoever that crank is that she advertises.

"Spirit says: get some Anadin and Calpol. Follow the directions on the side of the box."

That'll be 30 quid please, hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
` Hand ` foot and mouth????? .. she needs to contact the government to let them know, of this new strain of ` foot and mouth ` if its also affecting the ` hands🤦‍♀️ ` ... good to know where her priorities lie ... baby has been sick for over a week, but our DIM lozzza now also has ` hand ` foot and mouth, feels like tit, only NOW is a doctor required ... ( one of her dumb mates on IG also claimed, she and her child, had caught foot and mouth .. cant remember which one, they all look the same to me ... gormless twats ... spreading highly infectious diseases between themselves, putting others at risk ) ... good to know her ` world ` always comes first :rolleyes: ... ( judging by this illiterate ... incoherent post, she may also be smoking crack, hopefully the doc can help with this ` a doctor we need now ` 🤷‍♀️ ) .... by the way THICK lozzzz, you have been out and about among other children/people quite a bit lately .. getting brows, hair done ( knowing one of your dense IG huns and child, have this contagious disease ) ... having a tattoo, eating at restaurants, took lil la`bored to soft play, and have probably infected others with whatever you both have, whether foot and mouth or chicken pox ... totally irresponsible!!👊 .... Ps .... A word of advice ... If a child doesn't have their full baby jabs, catching something, can be dangerous, even fatal ... a few viruses are now making a comeback, please dont leave that lil girl unprotected because of your stubbornness/stupidity!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bit late to the party but Lauren's attendance wasn't welcomed by most at the funeral and was only allowed to attend due to a very select few wanting her there. The family were disgusted by her Instagram. She categorically was not the secret girlfriend despite what she was trying to allude to

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
How can she keep them both “dosed up” but has no idea what they’ve got?

I wouldn’t trust Lozza to tell the time let alone anything medical.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she is lying about being poorly , it's all for attention. Her saying I don't need this right now is for pity. She wants another headline showing that she is still struggling. If the kid was that bad she wouldn't be at soft plays and restaurants. She's a liar

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Bit late to the party but Lauren's attendance wasn't welcomed by most at the funeral and was only allowed to attend due to a very select few wanting her there. The family were disgusted by her Instagram. She categorically was not the secret girlfriend despite what she was trying to allude to
The secret girlfriend is Chloe Henny. It’s been all over the papers ?

Reactions: 12
How can she keep them both “dosed up” but has no idea what they’ve got?

I wouldn’t trust Lozza to tell the time let alone anything medical.
She'll have been sedating herself and Lasnooze with Nightnurse and Calpol and God knows what other over-the-counter stuff she can lay her hands on. Maybe waving a quartz crystal about for good measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The secret girlfriend is Chloe Henny. It’s been all over the papers ?
It's not Chloe. I can't say too much because it will give who I am away but it's not Chloe. The papers got it very wrong. They saw a picture and a post and ran with it

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I think she is lying about being poorly , it's all for attention. Her saying I don't need this right now is for pity. She wants another headline showing that she is still struggling. If the kid was that bad she wouldn't be at soft plays and restaurants. She's a liar
Likelihood is Lapoorsod has woken up a bit sniffly. She’s been out and about all over the bastard place showing off the black eye. She’s been letting Lacavechild feed off of restaurant tablets, but all of a sudden, despite her being “poorly” all week, does she say anything, and only now because Lauren head Goodger feels bad, does she think about doing anything.

She’s the type to ring up the GP surgery late afternoon and shout and scream the house down and demand that the GP see her and her daughter right this second OR ELSE!!!!

Incoming DM, Scum and Mirror headlines “ Lauren suffers another blow as her child is struck down with hand/foot/mouth/armpit/eyebrow disease and chickenpox. Frightening 24 hours for the troubled grieving mother ”

And all this inbetween apparently moving homes.

It's not Chloe. I can't say too much because it will give who I am away but it's not Chloe. The papers got it very wrong. They saw a picture and a post and ran with it
Wait… so, you’re not LoopyLou89

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

A source told MailOnline: 'Jake had a complicated love life – but Chloe was his girlfriend and they loved each other.

'She has a close relationship with his family and together they're helping each other get through this terribly sad time.'

so you’re saying this Daily Fail post is BS ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.