Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So weird posing for paparazzi pics like it is one of those flower walls at a wedding?

Also you can’t comment on the article. What’s it all about? Does she know some very influential people she can pull this sort of thing? Does she get that many clicks on DM??!

Can’t understand it.
You can’t comment on articles when there is ongoing legal action/court cases. So there will still be something going on with the fight with chaz. You can only start commenting when the case has been resolved. So even if the article is nothing to do with the attack, you still can’t comment

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is she asking if the filter suits her? o_O:sneaky:

No idea why the hair care range has been sent to Larose, she doesn't have curly or kinky hair (?). Maybe these manufacturers think any exposure helps, but Lauren can't show how effective those curly hair products are if her child has poker straight hair.

All a bit pointless - a bit like sending Lauren a box full of Complan (in olden days it was used to help those who were unwell or undernourished to put on weight - if you don't know what that is!).
Very true. All a bit pointless - a bit like sending Lauren gym clothes 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apologies if this has been mentioned but I don’t know if anyone shares my feelings with regards BYG and the continued possible negligence when it comes to that prick The Naked Doula.

I know we’ve discussed TND being present and perhaps baring some responsibility with regards the death of poor Lorena, but my concern is why this hasn’t been made transparent to the thousand of other (fools) who follows this nutters advice?

I remember TND posted after poor Lorena’s death she was taking some time off as ‘some births take their toll.’ She was only away a week or so before she was back spouting her tripe (perhaps when she realised the heat was off?) I think those who follow her deserve the full story if she continues to speak as an authority on childbirth.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She is very cute there!
I guess we found their Halloween costumes.
this is why I can’t see me wanting to have kids… I don’t think this is a flattering pic at all but I won’t say anything else on it… I’m not that much of an hole 🤣.

the kid looks happy though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No you look like a bleeping twit!
Oof the wonky badge on that snide Moncler hat 🤭

I bought a snide Moncler hat, years ago, to walk the dogs in. It was to amuse myself and my family as we live in one of the most dull and rural places. I thought it was ironic to wear it to woman about in the mud and forest. It made us laugh for a few months anyway... 🤦🏼‍♀️

However! I might get it back out and sew a pompom on it if they are all the rage again 🧶 🪡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching the new govt cabinet is like watching lozza's jumbly page.
Just one piece of tit after another, all of no use whatsoever and only fit for the bin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There have been some people criticising laorse's development from the word go. To be fair, at one point it did look slightly concerning (even taking into account the fact we only see snapshots, what laureen wants us to see). Being plonked in a seat on a kitchen worktop or in front of the telly day after day after day with minimal interaction wasn't great to see.
Some of laureen's parenting was downright dangerous.

But the overwhelming majority of people and comments are caring, not 'picking her apart'.
There have been comparisons with what so and so could do at 8 months, how quickly little charlotte played the grand piano and how tejay was running marathons at 6 weeks. It's inevitable.

But if you scroll through past threads, comments are mostly either suggestions to loz (we all know she reads here) about how enriching playgroups would be, free days out, etc etc.
That's despite knowing she won't take a blind bit of notice. Maybe those suggestions were useful to other parents reading here , who knows. They were with the best of intentions.

We've never seen laorse being read to.
She’s only just started mixing with other children.
You can see how she spends much of her time - telly, eating.
Children develop at different stages, in their own sweet time. Some don't hit targets at all. Most here know this.
It's all been discussed in detail.

You're admonishing a lot of people who have done nothing but 'stick up for' laroasties from the word go.
Well said. Mostly people have been criticising BYGs parenting and we know she reads this thread at times.

There have been suggestions that we never saw photos/vids of Laorse playing with toys and that her surroundings seem sterile other than the TV. Next day on IG there's been photos of toys being played with. This is just 1 example.

Tattlers have criticised how much food Larose is eating and there were earlier IG posts where she was giving her food which was inappropriate for her age (high in salt or weaning when she was only a few weeks old) and then BYG stating she was going to do a blog or vid to 'teach' other mothers how to wean their children at a few weeks old. So of course, people have commented on this.

That meal the other night Loarose was eating, as an educator, I find most 5 year olds would struggle to finish. Yes, some comments (not that many) may come across as being aimed at Laorse but she is the product of her parents.

She was very inactive and looked very chubby at some points but now she is walking she seems to have lost a little of the puppy fat. My son didn't walk until 19 months, and I was worried (but he was 8 weeks prem) but he needed to be encouraged to walk. He was crawling at 10 months and couldn't be bothered to toddle despite constant coaching and encouragement. But he was tiny and never overweight. He played in a door bouncer for months and then was in a walker, then a bike type walker to strengthen his legs. The difference (obviously what we see on IG/media etc) is that Laorse didn't have any of these items/walking aids as far as we could see and the images portrayed by her parents were TV, TV, more TV whilst being sat in her chair eating, eating, eating. Equally she was getting bigger and bigger, and as this is a tattle site, people will tattle.

It's natural to make comparisons on any topic anywhere, not just on Tattle. But we need to remember none of this is Larose's fault and such comments are aimed at the parents not at the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I love this photo of Larose!

View attachment 1677538
This is going to sound harsh (and I don’t mean it against the little one) but she looks as sickly as the first Victorian ghost who visits Scrooge in a Muppets Christmas Carol. Poor bubs doesn’t look well at all. Maybe BYG (if you’re reading) could go and have her iron levels checked out?

Reactions: 28
This is going to sound harsh (and I don’t mean it against the little one) but she looks as sickly as the first Victorian ghost who visits Scrooge in a Muppets Christmas Carol. Poor bubs doesn’t look well at all. Maybe BYG (if you’re reading) could go and have her iron levels checked out?
Oh no, now you've done it!

If she reads that, our BYG will be taking Laorse into the tanning booth with her. :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Did we ever find out why Lapoorly was in hospital that time? When the ball was taking selfies 🤳 🙄

Reactions: 8
In this picture they've changed Larose to look more tan, her hair looks blonder and she has thick dark lashes.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.