Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Microwave seller, split with her fella, size 8 forever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've been waiting a while for my delivery of Lauren's mirror and at last it has arrived! πŸ˜€ x

Wow it's so big they couldn't get it in the truck, and fixed it outside with extra strong rope 🧐...

Resizer_16665297788347.jpg

They want my signature paw print..one moment..don't drop it!

Resizer_16665297616893.jpg

Yep perfect, I look yung, bewful and thin..thanks Loz πŸ˜„ x

Resizer_16665297469991.jpg

Back later tonight Love Pom πŸ₯° x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I decided to go camping again, not been for a very long time and thought it be interesting to do again πŸ˜€ x.

So I got my tent out of storage, it had a few holes in and looking a bit dull and boring.

Resizer_16663754076513.jpg

I needed something brighter, and of course more stronger then my old one..one that can battle well against any bad weather.
So I went online πŸ˜€...

I stumbled across some horrendous clothes site..

Resizer_16663753963631.jpg

Hold on I thought, that will do! πŸ˜€πŸ’‘

Resizer_16663754194025.jpg

Great as Big Loz dress was big, strong and weatherproof enough to make a new tentπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜Š x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Crowbag

VIP Member
I've needed the grins today, thanks loz and Scrunchies.
(my lovely beautiful piggy died yesterday after 8 years of unconditional love, I'm heartbroken. No need to clog the thread up with comforting messages though, just the occasional ❀ click might be nice thank you)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi from Pom πŸ₯° x

Not doing too well at the moment sadly, I went to Shrewsbury yesterday..and fell out the hotel bath backwards and fell in such a way I was badly shook up. I am badly bruised and swollen on my elbow, it's still getting more and more black and red looking. Other elbow is red.
Scratched top of my back from shoulder blade to shoulder blade, feels like bad sunburn is the way I can explain how the pain is. Cut on top of big toe, bruises and swellings coming up on bum and back on thys, got small headache.

Still very bad, infact pain is more all over today instead of just back and elbow mainly.

Can't do pics or read much as too bad at the moment and still shook up by it.

I update how I'm getting on inna few days, around Friday..on a good note, can lie on back a bit more.

Love from Pom ❀😘 xx

Sorry on mistakes, in pain. Hope I'm well enough to catch up and add pics by Friday evening.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Momohawk

"Wonder if she looks back at her life now. She's 36. No job. No business. No fella. No career. No home."

That hit close to home for me as I've been there before. I once had nothing. I want anyone reading this (tattlers, lurkers, people stumbling across this forum from Google) that's in that situation or similar to know that it's ok if your life doesn't look like you imagined it would look by a certain age. You matter and you are important. πŸ™

Edit: and to Momohawk, that wasn't to moderate you, sorry if it comes across that way. I agree with your character analysis of her.
Don't worry, I don't feel like you are criticising. I actually feel sad for her (which is a new concept other than when poor Lorena passed). I can sympathise and empathise with her too on some aspects: I had to give up my job/career (teaching) when I broke my back due to ongoing chemo which has caused severe osteoporosis. I've lost a dozen or more babies some in late stage pregnancies (all miscarriages, so not to the extent she has, but no less heart breaking), I lost my husband to cancer when I was 39.......

My life now is certainly not what I imagined. We were lucky to be able to have a baby after so many miscarriages and we eventually had a wonderful son (albeit very premature) and now he's a strapping young man. 16 years ago I had just qualified as a head teacher. My hub and I had just bought a holiday home in Florida. Life was fucking brilliant. Then I collapsed with a brain tumour and later hubby collapsed with terminal bowel cancer. I survived. He didn't. We lost the Florida house in the 2008 US recession, but we were mortgaged to the hilt. How can my life change so much? How can you tell a little boy he will never see his daddy again? So yes, it's ok if your life doesn't look like you imagined. But I've been there too.

It was hard, but I needed to do something about all this. So, I set up my own business so I can work when I'm well. I made the most of my disabilities and set a good example for my young son by working hard and keeping going. I actually was mum and dad for him (still am) and gave him the best I could afford through hard work and determination. It's been bloody hard, and I have looked at my peers and thought 'why me?' but I know for certain I've given everything 10000%. I've lived within my means. I've never had my nails done or any cosmetic work as I can't afford it. I get my hair done once a year if that and self-dye it every 6 weeks. I've had to say 'no' to the school ski trip my son was desperate to go on etc. I save up and buy his Christmas/birthday presents all year. I'm no saint, believe me. YES, I've made mistakes, but the important thing is to get on with providing for your kids in the best way you can. What's happened to me is no one's fault, and I am important and do matter.

In context my statement makes sense and as I can show, I have been there too (apart from the house bit- I was threatened with repossession on a couple of occasions-but paying a mortgage when you have a wage drop of 90% of your original joint income is difficult and there is very little help for people with mortgages when the shit hits the fan. In fact, if I had been renting this would have been paid for automatically by the Welfare system which would have saved me a lot of stress- just my perspective from my experience- not casting shade on anyone).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Thanks to @Sjr2607 for the shiny new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Where the eff do we start?!!! She’s been the gift that keeps on giving this week…

So, very apparent she’s being turfed out of her bungalow with one scrunchie pointing out that she doesn’t seem to be represented by Moleman anymore who could have been paying her rent. She says she’s having a refurb though after selling licherally (!) everything she and LaChunk own including a black bodysuit 🀒 A Tattler bought the infamous blue stretchy pants suit from her which was posted unwashed 🀒 In true Lozza style she’s deleted their conversation but thankfully she has it and it’s documented on here

A scrunchie also spotted the said bungalow up for rent from next month so looks like she’s moving very soon…

As Moleman is no longer, Katie Prices ex Manager Kirsty, is now for some unknown reason our BYGs manager. Kirsty was obvs around Slapgate with Krusty Price with the fake black eye and after the supposed bust up with Chaz .5, our Lozza was sporting one too with no attempt to cover it up (not that she has to if it was real but I have my suspicions)

She keeps posting stupid posts about cheating, loyalty etc and Chaz .5 has gone missing without a trace still…

Some pic from the @Pom Bear gallery from the last thread:

655A0A2A-D9E1-4DEF-A5E2-DD69C02353B9.jpeg

F9FDCBAE-91B9-4738-A3A6-F91CE8711358.jpeg

E1DDA0CC-6214-4A1F-8FB1-F0E376A047F0.jpeg

As you were Scrunchies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Tethys

"Wonder if she looks back at her life now. She's 36. No job. No business. No fella. No career. No home."

That hit close to home for me as I've been there before. I once had nothing. I want anyone reading this (tattlers, lurkers, people stumbling across this forum from Google) that's in that situation or similar to know that it's ok if your life doesn't look like you imagined it would look by a certain age. You matter and you are important. πŸ™

Edit: and to Momohawk, that wasn't to moderate you, sorry if it comes across that way. I agree with your character analysis of her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Right? It's the finer details like that, that I look for now. Like an Easter egg. One of the earlier ones had a coffee mug that said Pom, it was just so perfect for the picture.

Microwaves have to make their way into the next thread title 🀣🀣🀣

If that was the case Loz and moleman wouldn't have posted those comments. Bistro didn't fit the description of the comments, this rough butch poundland Lauren does.

Does Chas have mummy issues? What kind of relationship did he have with his own mother? Can someone spill the tea? The poster that said she knows him, maybe? Usually this type of attraction that lacks social boundaries (the best friend of the mother of your children) stems from a deep and unfulfilled issue. I'm guessing it's mummy issues because he likes them older and able to provide.

Also, I couldn't find this in the wiki, why is he called 0.5?
Thank you πŸ˜€πŸ’•β€πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx I love how you spotted the Pom mug ❀❀❀😊πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Dying at the measurements of this!! 244 meters is 266 yards apparently, the mirror is longer than the 200 yard marker approaching a motorway junction.
Inserting another measurement faux pas on her β€˜Valentino’s’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The spelling mistake makes it more aufentic to loz πŸ˜‚ amazing work Pom, especially your tent adventure, I hope you survived the fumes? ❀
Thank you πŸ˜„πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Yep glad to say my gas mask worked well, though had an uncomfortable night sleeping in it but worth it in the end lool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x

Resizer_16664905202481.jpg

Resizer_16664905275533.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Hereforthecomments1991

From a very quick Google- the house she's renting was last sold in 2015 so she didn't buy it with .5 last year. And it's not worth anywhere near what they've written...!
Houses in Upminster are very expensive so I believe the price is probably somewhat accurate. Would definitely be over 500 grand for a 4 bed. But yeah she's never owned it. She doesn't even own the face she plasters over social media let alone a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 61