Lauren Goodger #32 Tattle paps in JD store, unfiltered arse hitting the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say Mark had a very lucky escape. I know Michelle has had a bit of work but at least she still looks like her.
Now come on that's not fair now is it. Lozza is beautiful in her own way...... Well that's what the pervs think when she is on all fours, fanny to the ceiling!
"Oh what a feeling when your fannies on the ceiling"
Sorry Lionel fans🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Now come on that's not fair now is it. Lozza is beautiful in her own way...... Well that's what the pervs think when she is on all fours, fanny to the ceiling!
"Oh what a feeling when your fannies on the ceiling"
Sorry Lionel fans🤣
Omg I love this. We need to work that into next title

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm going to say it for the first time ever. I don't hate this photo.
You would if you could smell it! Prawns, fag smoke and farts 🤣🤣

I wonder what it’s like when they’re shagging with all that mirrored furniture. Like some grotesque version of Beauty and the Beast with all the furniture seemingly coming to life with their reflections 🙈😳😣
Oh purlease....we are all picturing it now....arghhh😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
And those dam wind machines.

And f knows what’s going to be in her excrement. Midwives will wanna be wearing a face mask covering there nose plugs on that day.

Charlie’s gonna be so busy fishing out all the corn floaters

Sorry if anyone’s having dinner whilst reading. I’ll let myself out
Bet that giant arse is rather wiffy, with that belly and giant arse there is no way you can clean it properly lol 🧽🤮 sweaty arse crack

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Those stills from the mind soldiers are scary AF. She looks so masculine and her cheeks look like a squirrel who is storing nuts in them 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen this, lovely hair Lozza. Matches your hideous personality.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
@Freeka - was going to say the same thing. Bet those curtains have never been washed and they stink. There‘s probably still dog hair all over the carpet and in the bed as she is too lazy to clean.

Heading to bed and thinking of some maritime disasters 👨‍✈️ 🦈 🩸 ☠ Night all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You heard it here first - at 30:43 (finally got to wade my way through the MindKite video, it's pretty tedious), can't say the content I've just watched is much of an advertisement for the "Number 1 Unconscious Mind Ferapist" * or even Lauren herself. Nor is it enlightening in any way. Straight from the horse's mouth: "...I could inject all over your face - you'd look a mess..."

Loz also says drinking lots of water makes your lips bigger 🤔

She says she knows a few from the reality world who put on a happy face and portray a blissful life and relationship on social media, but she could be talking about anyone, to be fair.

She also maintains she's "still very current", though - I get the feeling she's blown a lot of money and regrets it.

And, guys! She's not a liar, she's genuine and real. Just after that, she even says, "I know people who post things that are fake and I know they're not real and I think, how can you live like that? You're lying to yourself" - WTF!
(That's it. I'm digging out the Benny Hill WTF? .gif again)

I had a twinge of sympathy when she talked about her childhood and how lost she was, then she says that utter bullplop and I'm back to being irritated by her.

* Tempted to leave a comment asking Robert Hisee "who is the Number 2 Unconscious Mind Therapist?" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Me thinks she could be in for a bit of a shock! When I was heavily pregnant, one of my neighbours gave birth. I asked her how she was getting on and she said ‘I didn’t know it was possible to be so tired, and still be alive’. Oh Lauren, you ain’t seen nothing yet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Me thinks she could be in for a bit of a shock! When I was heavily pregnant, one of my neighbours gave birth. I asked her how she was getting on and she said ‘I didn’t know it was possible to be so tired, and still be alive’. Oh Lauren, you ain’t seen nothing yet
I used to work abroad and would literally party every night and go to work on 60mins sleep, thought I’d be ok with the sleepless nights. Oh wow I was so wrong. You don’t know tired until you’ve had a baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Was just about to post this 😂 as a person with no children even I guffawed out loud at this. I just don't think she understands that children or in fact any other living thing aren't like phones you can't just put them on silent.

I mean at the moment there are two fluff ball cats snoring on my bed who at 3am this morning decided to do zoomies round the whole house 😂 at least they get bored quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aww bewful tired yungel thinks she’s gonna get more bewful long sleeps when baby is here. Silly gel you’re gonna get the shock of your life! Not only will your fanny feel like a swollen gammon joint but you’ll be feeding changing washing on a constant cycle while your nips are leaking milk and you’ll look like you’ve been dug up!!! Such bewful times!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Still remember the "hanging /burning to the bones" feeling when my little one was tiny, and that's with a hubby who was actively assisting and not leaving it to me. She really is blinkered. If she thinks it's all going to be fine to sleep when Laulie sleeps, she needs to know there is nothing worse than being forced awake just as you are going into deep sleep because baby has decided she just needs a few minutes sleep! Really surprised she hasn't listened to proper advice. Oh wait Lozza knows best and is an expert on everything.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.