Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speedy recovery @Pom Bear - look forward to more of your pics when you're well enough

Have seen BYG is now selling Larose's cuddly toys now aswell? Prob a present ... shameless

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Surely our BYG is a trillionaire by now with Vogue magazine and all the fashion houses snapping her up as the BYG (World's most BYG) de jour? That, coupled with selling her smelly, unwashed size 6 thongs and raking in a share of the royalties from Chaz's rap career, she must be richer than Kanye now, especially as he's losing his endorsement deals left, right and centre??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Somebody's even bought the damaged garden umbrella!!! Who are these clowns buying all this crap? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just noticed something quite amusing . She posed a jumper dress earlier size 20 - 22. It was sold almost straight away and now it seems to have disappeared from the grid. Something tells me she doesn’t want anyone seeing the size 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Selling a build a bear? That’s Larose’s you fat cow and probably a gift! No doubt it will be removed as soon as she sells it so whoever bought it her doesn’t find out! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I wonder if she’s at least blocked the companies whose freebies she’s flogging? Or whether she doesn’t give a toss what they think

Reactions: 17
Selling a build a bear? That’s Larose’s you fat cow and probably a gift! No doubt it will be removed as soon as she sells it so whoever bought it her doesn’t find out! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I can’t imagine selling a teddy, let alone one made especially for my daughter.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi everyone, I come bearing an update! I can’t believe how unmanageable Lauren actually is. So it’s taken her over two weeks to respond to the case I have opened against her for selling goods not fit for purpose. This is the response I’ve just received, surely someone cannot be this dumb??
It's laureen.
What more can you expect?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, why has her walk had to be delayed to a date in the future? There’s duck all wrong with her, she was stomping the ground and crouching down on that pumpkin farm. People have donated their money fatty so get off your arse implants and do the walk, or is she waiting for w8 media and a make up team to be free? Or is it because, she doesn’t have anything to gain from it the lazy witch. Just using that charity for exposure! If she really cared, she would admit what went so wrong and expose that doula idiot, and her own failings!

Reactions: 28
Would louboutin actually stick a label to the bottom of their shoes...I think not!!
Google says:

Screenshot_20221026_181233_com.android.chrome_edit_57124959020970.jpg

To me sole means the underneath. Going by that, lozza's are fake?

Hers probably said 'La'bootsIn'.
Sticky label so staff at the market know they're for the bargain bin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What are those tinfoil coated monstrosities masquerading as drawers?! No handle on one, and tin foil or whatever it is peeling off 😂 wtf, just fill ya boot and take ‘em to the tip!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.