Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oof the wonky badge on that snide Moncler hat 🤭

I bought a snide Moncler hat, years ago, to walk the dogs in. It was to amuse myself and my family as we live in one of the most dull and rural places. I thought it was ironic to wear it to woman about in the mud and forest. It made us laugh for a few months anyway... 🤦🏼‍♀️

However! I might get it back out and sew a pompom on it if they are all the rage again 🧶 🪡
Stick it on Ebay and point Sue Radford in the direction of the listing, that'll give her content for at least a month 🤣 as for the Lozzaraptor, whoever said the twit in the hat was spot on. (My phone still has the word Lozzaraptor in the memory when I'm typing, sorry, it's childish, but I find that so funny) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just tried it, these filters need banning! They bear no resemblance to reality, I’m in my early 60’s and that Victoria filter made me into a late 20’s model with porcelain skin and not a mark or wrinkle in sight! Hey big Fat Loz, that’s not you fatty!
That last sentence 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stick it on Ebay and point Sue Radford in the direction of the listing, that'll give her content for at least a month 🤣 as for the Lozzaraptor, whoever said the twit in the hat was spot on. (My phone still has the word Lozzaraptor in the memory when I'm typing, sorry, it's childish, but I find that so funny) 🤣
That had me puzzled so I had a google and now I know that Sue Radford, famed spawner of 22 children, is a prolific wearer of Moncler!

I feel like Moncler has been struggling with its image for a while now, Sue Radford must surely be the final nail in it's nylon, down-filled coffin?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think laOrse is cute. I find it so funny she either ignores Lozza or gives her dirty looks. She seems like she's going to be independent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
In this picture they've changed Larose to look more tan, her hair looks blonder and she has thick dark lashes.
I haaaaaate that I know this, but I used to use FaceApp way back when. Although not to the extent of our Lozza (shaving off ten or eleventy stone), I’d only give myself a slight highlighting/brightening of the make-up I was wearing and some lighter tones to make my hair appear blonder/darker (whatever colour I was trying to rock at the time.) So not total 🐱 🐠 material.

Which brings me onto the point that when you change your hair colour to make it lighter/shinier it’ll bleed onto the person in the picture with you, if you’re stood (or in her case squatting) with someone in close proximity.

So rather than take a nice photo for the photo album of Laorse on a day out in her natural state, she priorities how the colour of her hair should appear to her audience of strangers over at the good old Daily Mail.

She’s a self obsessed twit and I’d defy anyone to find one positive about her. This pumpkin patch trip ‘for Larose’ was only a pap walk for her benefit with the kid tacked on as an afterthought (as per usual.)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I haaaaaate that I know this, but I used to use FaceApp way back when. Although not to the extent of our Lozza (shaving off ten or eleventy stone), I’d only give myself a slight highlighting/brightening of the make-up I was wearing and some lighter tones to make my hair appear blonder. So not total 🐱 🐠 material.

Which brings me onto the point that when you change your hair colour to make it lighter/shinier it’ll bleed onto the person in the picture with you, if you’re stood (or in her case squatting) with someone in close proximity.

So rather than take a nice photo for the photo album of Laorse on a day out in her natural state, she priorities how the colour of her hair should appear to her audience of strangers over at the good old Daily Mail.

She’s a self obsessed twit and I’d defy anyone to find one positive about her. This pumpkin patch trip ‘for Larose’ was only a pap walk for her benefit with the kid tacked on as an afterthought (as per usual.)
This bint pissed me off the minute she started filtering that little one, as we all predicted even before she gave birth. And using her in her big bap shots on OF too. Pictures of her naked in the bath laid on her so called 'mother' and the Larose.x Insta thingy. 🤢🤢🤮

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Thread title
Lauren Goodyear
The twit in the hat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is going to sound harsh (and I don’t mean it against the little one) but she looks as sickly as the first Victorian ghost who visits Scrooge in a Muppets Christmas Carol. Poor bubs doesn’t look well at all. Maybe BYG (if you’re reading) could go and have her iron levels checked out?
She does. Poor child looks like she belongs in a Victorian orphanage.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I think laOrse is cute. I find it so funny she either ignores Lozza or gives her dirty looks. She seems like she's going to be independent.
Agreed ... her lil face says it all ... I can see it now, instead of BIGGG lozzz helping her with homework, she`ll be teaching her mum, how to read and spell properly, reading Peter and Jane books to her .... sighing and rolling her eyes, while BIGGG gurll counts on her podgy trotters, doing simple maths 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello Scrunchies, long term lurker 👋🏻 I see BYG has reduced the price of the ripped umbrella to £50.. desperate times lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well liar liar porkie pie'er Lauren is certainly living up to the thread title, she does not own that property
20221025_220115.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I liked @hayleybaby 's "Crouching Lozza Hidden Gut" comment. I think that would also make a nice thread title.
I agree 💯 it’s genius for a thread title!

Hello Scrunchies, long term lurker 👋🏻 I see BYG has reduced the price of the ripped umbrella to £50.. desperate times lol
And the hot tub to £350 - those idiots who paid asking prices for stuff deserve stained clothing and dirt rimmed baths! 🤣🤣🤣 she must be in sooooo much trouble with the taxman! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That had me puzzled so I had a google and now I know that Sue Radford, famed spawner of 22 children, is a prolific wearer of Moncler!

I feel like Moncler has been struggling with its image for a while now, Sue Radford must surely be the final nail in it's nylon, down-filled coffin?
Nah, Lauryn Goodman has a moody one ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.