Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Sjr2607 for the shiny new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Where the eff do we start?!!! She’s been the gift that keeps on giving this week…

So, very apparent she’s being turfed out of her bungalow with one scrunchie pointing out that she doesn’t seem to be represented by Moleman anymore who could have been paying her rent. She says she’s having a refurb though after selling licherally (!) everything she and LaChunk own including a black bodysuit 🤢 A Tattler bought the infamous blue stretchy pants suit from her which was posted unwashed 🤢 In true Lozza style she’s deleted their conversation but thankfully she has it and it’s documented on here

A scrunchie also spotted the said bungalow up for rent from next month so looks like she’s moving very soon…

As Moleman is no longer, Katie Prices ex Manager Kirsty, is now for some unknown reason our BYGs manager. Kirsty was obvs around Slapgate with Krusty Price with the fake black eye and after the supposed bust up with Chaz .5, our Lozza was sporting one too with no attempt to cover it up (not that she has to if it was real but I have my suspicions)

She keeps posting stupid posts about cheating, loyalty etc and Chaz .5 has gone missing without a trace still…

Some pic from the @Pom Bear gallery from the last thread:

655A0A2A-D9E1-4DEF-A5E2-DD69C02353B9.jpeg

F9FDCBAE-91B9-4738-A3A6-F91CE8711358.jpeg

E1DDA0CC-6214-4A1F-8FB1-F0E376A047F0.jpeg

As you were Scrunchies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
You just pipped me to the post @geordiegirl but I’d written a recap so thought I’d share:

Fabulous thread title courtesy of @Sjr2607 with special mention to @xyzcba for the runner up of ‘For sale, Mirror - never been used’.

Despite announcing that work had begun on preparing the filler shed annex for her butchery asfetics business, she suddenly turned her helfy living page into a sell-everything-not-nailed-down-in-the-bungalow page. This included some priceless Big Loz artefacts AKA cheap polyester outfits along with gifted goods (like the filthy health hazard Lay-Z-Spa) and furniture (the never used mirror), and some truly heinous frilly baby outfits.

The reason she gave for the fire sale was a refurb on the bungalow but Scrunchie sleuthing 🕵️‍♀️ by @Queenie13 revealed it was up for rent available from 16th November.

Also launched during the last thread was a fundraiser for The Lullaby Trust with BYG setting herself a target of £10k to raise in less than a week doing a Little Lights Walk in memory of Lorena. As of today she was wildly over-ambitious having only raised £627 and we have seen no evidence that the walk has taken place…

We witnessed an end of an era as Loz parted company with Moleman and got a new agent (Kirsty) who formerly represented Katie Price. Strangely she’s been able to drum up some sidebar of shame content with a trip to her ‘farm’ and a set up pap shot of Loz meeting Lotan (another client) for a tyre change (not a euphemism) but not got anything in the press about the charity walk 🤔

Larose is MIA after featuring in many IG stories although she was photographed with a bruise/mark on her face so may not be deemed asfetically pleasing enough for Lozza to show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I haven’t been on here for a little while, old BYG is still at it 🤦‍♀️ Can’t wait to see where she moves next !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wouldn't surprise me if she's also flogging the range rover, she can't possibly afford the lease now...

Reactions: 26
Wouldn't surprise me if she's also flogging the range rover, she can't possibly afford the lease now...
Won't the leaseholders simply take it back?
She'll be reduced to driving a 1995 hatchback which is soooooooooooooooooooooooo beneath her! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m honestly baffled by Charlie. Every time we get a new thread, I’m surprised he’s not appeared somewhere during the timeline of the last one! It’s not like he wasn’t prolific on social media before BYG

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m honestly baffled by Charlie. Every time we get a new thread, I’m surprised he’s not appeared somewhere during the timeline of the last one! It’s not like he wasn’t prolific on social media before BYG
Where is Chaz? Has she got him locked in the Annix?
Come out come out wherever you are Chaz!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s flogged him. Two previous owners. Pre loved. Brilliant at serving baked beans in glasses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Been away looking after the teenagers after a sad death in the family. Have now caught up on the last thread, and wow..
BYG really is delusional crappy overpriced tit and fake charity walks. And seriously who the actual duck posts about their dead baby and immediately follows it with this? She's gross

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Out of curiosity, was there ever any mention of the naked doula? She made a post about her and said she was hiring her, so I’m assuming that doula was there with her at her home birth? Did the doula ever make a post about it?

Reactions: 20
Out of curiosity, was there ever any mention of the naked doula? She made a post about her and said she was hiring her, so I’m assuming that doula was there with her at her home birth? Did the doula ever make a post about it?
i think it was the doula that told her to stay at home when her waters had broken, when she should have gone straight to hospital.... and we all know the outcome of that story :cry:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Last I remember the doula put a post on a few days after Lauren announced Lorena had died, stating something about taking time out as births can take their toll.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Been away looking after the teenagers after a sad death in the family. Have now caught up on the last thread, and wow..
BYG really is delusional crappy overpriced tit and fake charity walks. And seriously who the actual duck posts about their dead baby and immediately follows it with this? She's gross
Ah no :cry: Hope you are ok

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that the reason Chazza hasn't been on IG is that BYG had his password (controlling) and when things kicked off she nipped in, changed the password and locked him out. He had quite a lot of followers so that's why he hasn't started a new account.

Chaz, if you're reading this, try these passwords:
Laorsex
sweetcorn123
kirknorcross

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.