Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi from Pom 🥰 x

Not doing too well at the moment sadly, I went to Shrewsbury yesterday..and fell out the hotel bath backwards and fell in such a way I was badly shook up. I am badly bruised and swollen on my elbow, it's still getting more and more black and red looking. Other elbow is red.
Scratched top of my back from shoulder blade to shoulder blade, feels like bad sunburn is the way I can explain how the pain is. Cut on top of big toe, bruises and swellings coming up on bum and back on thys, got small headache.

Still very bad, infact pain is more all over today instead of just back and elbow mainly.

Can't do pics or read much as too bad at the moment and still shook up by it.

I update how I'm getting on inna few days, around Friday..on a good note, can lie on back a bit more.

Love from Pom ❤😘 xx

Sorry on mistakes, in pain. Hope I'm well enough to catch up and add pics by Friday evening.
Ahhh you poor thing. Sending you lots of good wishes for a speedy recovery xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi from Pom 🥰 x

Not doing too well at the moment sadly, I went to Shrewsbury yesterday..and fell out the hotel bath backwards and fell in such a way I was badly shook up. I am badly bruised and swollen on my elbow, it's still getting more and more black and red looking. Other elbow is red.
Scratched top of my back from shoulder blade to shoulder blade, feels like bad sunburn is the way I can explain how the pain is. Cut on top of big toe, bruises and swellings coming up on bum and back on thys, got small headache.

Still very bad, infact pain is more all over today instead of just back and elbow mainly.

I update how I'm getting on inna few days, around Friday..on a good note, can lie on back a bit more.

Love from Pom ❤😘 xx

Sorry on mistakes, in pain. Hope I'm well enough to catch up and add pics by Friday evening.

Sorry to read this. Get well soon Pom, rest and feel better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi from Pom 🥰 x

Love from Pom ❤😘 xx

Take care Pom, I hope you feel better soon 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi from Pom 🥰 x

Love from Pom ❤😘 xx

Aww no Pom! Wishing you a speedy recovery and lots of gravy bones. Sounds horrible! In the words of lozza - a doctor you need now ❤ take inspiration from the big gewl on how to rest xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi from Pom 🥰 x

Love from Pom ❤😘 xx

Oh Pom That sounds awful god love ya!!! Get well soon ❤❤🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She popped that on there when she wanted to mention about the Little Lights walk and get some dosh in but that’s all that’s on there… I’m so tempted to ask the Lullaby Trust if she’s done the walk but I guess there’s no proof she had to do it and a walk could be anything: literally in a car park… she’s still only raised £627 so even if she has pocketed all the cash, which I hope she hasn’t but heavily suspect she has, it won’t make a dent probs in what she owes in bills, tax man, etc
I emailed them before asking about if the walk had taken place and if they've recieved the donations and I've had a reply.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to copy and paste the reply but apparently the walk had to be unfortunately postponed.
They are in touch with her and expecting it to be rearranged.

Any donations made to her page are transferred directly to the Trust so no-one else has access to those funds.

Also a thank you to anyone who has donated and for their support.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s sold the Lazy Spa!!!! Thank god she didn’t get what she was originally asking for it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi from Pom 🥰 x

Love from Pom ❤😘 xx

Oh no that sounds painful 😳 maybe get checked out just to be certain you haven’t done anything serious. Sending you healing vibes ❤‍🩹💐😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi from Pom 🥰 x

Love from Pom ❤😘 xx

Ouch! Hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder how much of the sold things are genuinely sold, or if they've been quietly shoved in a very big industrial bigga bin.
Upminster area must have had every household wheelie bin mysteriously filled to the gills in the last last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion:
Lauren Goodger #77
BYG the twit in the hat, trying to make dosh from selling her tat! 💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
BYG won’t be pleased that New have used one of the unfiltered images of her in the wild in this week’s issue
and with laorse looking less than perfect
Hi from Pom 🥰 x

Love from Pom ❤😘 xx

sounds rotten, make sure someone has a lookie at you, get better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread title - BYG, lying about owning a home, maybe stop catfishing and posing into your phone

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh Pinocchio Loz, when have you EVER supported another woman? NEVER you lying toad! Your only obsession is yourself and you’ll walk over anyone or scam anyone to put yourself first!

Reactions: 13
@Pom Bear I hope you feel better soon. Please do go and get checked over! We will all miss your artistry and I'm positive you will have loads of requests and photos of our BYG to work with when you feel up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooooh lucky day Scrunchies!
You can now buy the parasol base on its own for the same price as the complete thing!

Screenshot_20221026_121130_com.instagram.android_edit_49634597432530.jpg

Cue local bin with giant torn brolly poking out by noon on Thursday....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.