Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the fact she has disrespected Silver Cross,one of the oldest pram companies,I’m 73 mum had silver cross for me,lots of people did,gorgeous sturdy prams and back then the cream of prams. bleeping botoxedlipfillercunt. Get yourself a nice little bleeping pram where you put shopping on the handles and pram tilts On its back..
Botoxedlipfillercunt.

Best description of our Lozza yet 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Think I'll stay away from her IG page tomorrow as we know it will be full of 'mumma-to-be' and 'my bewful babyeh'... 😂

Reactions: 6
Not a big fan of Beggy Mitchell's new phone cases. Is it the fashion now to have multiple phone cases for each occasion? I hope the company did tell her to take the story down about the "basic* pram as that was a joke.

Companies are also a joke though as they could really help normal people with these big handouts. I know it's all for advertisement and exposure but perhaps grow some humanity big companies and give a civilian one and an influencer one or something. .

Sometimes the amount of freebies they show is just far too much for one person.

Reactions: 11
Think I'll stay away from her IG page tomorrow as we know it will be full of 'mumma-to-be' and 'my bewful babyeh'... 😂
Agreed! I went to town and it's was a Mothering extravaganza everywhere which is fine but for people without a Mum it's a bit eek.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find the fact she has disrespected Silver Cross,one of the oldest pram companies,I’m 73 mum had silver cross for me,lots of people did,gorgeous sturdy prams and back then the cream of prams. bleeping botoxedlipfillercunt. Get yourself a nice little bleeping pram where you put shopping on the handles and pram tilts On its back..
@Dollylovesshoes I can only imagine a PR luvvie has been asked to promote Silver Cross to a younger audience who don’t know or understand its heritage and they’ve massively fucked up. She is not only wholly ungrateful, she also has zero social media engagement aside from fake comments and ridicule.

I’m in a foul mood today so I am crowning you my winner of Tattle today 👑 for botoxedlipfillercunt which cheered me up no end. I’d nominate for the next #threadtitle but they don’t allow swearing sadly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, 'Wrecked with Cats' is a great band name! :love:

Was that after a particularly inspiration walkies @Pom Bear ? I am loving the silvery wallpaper :ROFLMAO: ❤ 🤗
Looool 🤭🤭 xx.
Thank you 💖🥰🤗😘 grey silver crushed velvet background for Loz, originally I was going to put the award on a cushion on the same material lol 😄😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@Dollylovesshoes I can only imagine a PR luvvie has been asked to promote Silver Cross to a younger audience who don’t know or understand its heritage and they’ve massively fucked up. She is not only wholly ungrateful, she also has zero social media engagement aside from fake comments and ridicule.

I’m in a foul mood today so I am crowning you my winner of Tattle today 👑 for botoxedlipfillercunt which cheered me up no end. I’d nominate for the next #threadtitle but they don’t allow swearing sadly.
She photoshopped her own childhood picture. Who would want that as a brand ambassador. Irresponsible to use her to promote products.
😂 botoxedlipfillercunt 💜

Maybe it’s a fake Silvercross Pram 😂😂😂. Maybe I’ll message them and see if they are fake because that’s what LG usually promotes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like Chaz has been gifted a big pram and dummy ..his very happy with his wheels😄😄 xx

Resizer_16156572994260.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Spot on Dolly ❤ and even Kate Middleton uses an antique Silver Cross. I've got a picture somewhere if me sat in mine at about 8 months old in the garden, our old Labrador was laid out asleep in the shopping tray underneath 🤣❤ love the botoxedlipfillercunt title, you tell her!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lips been done again 100%, make up has been done, manky top and her skanky hoops in horrifying.
Jesus, that's really not a good look is it. Damn her, I always wear hoops, I'm rethinking that bloody decision now for god's sake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it safe to get filler when pregnant? Aside from the fact we are all adhering to a national lockdown which doesn’t appear to apply to big loz cos she has yung gel whoremones

Reactions: 7
Lips been done again 100%, make up has been done, manky top and her skanky hoops in horrifying.
Looks like a cod. She’s been at it with the diy lip fillers 🤣 and shaved 70% off her face again !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it safe to get filler when pregnant? Aside from the fact we are all adhering to a national lockdown which doesn’t appear to apply to big loz cos she has yung gel whoremones
It’s advised that you don’t but many (especially in the public eye) do.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.