Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it safe to get filler when pregnant? Aside from the fact we are all adhering to a national lockdown which doesn’t appear to apply to big loz cos she has yung gel whoremones
The terrifying thing is she does the filler herself 😬😬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
duck me she looks horrendous. She looks like Slagggie Axl and that's not a compliment! They lose the natural shape of the lips and cupids bow. They just become two hotdogs slapped on a moon face cut in half.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The terrifying thing is she does the filler herself 😬😬
I has in inject myself with blood thinners after an op and I dreaded it every day. That was in my bum and I can't imagine being able to stick a needle in my own lips!! Ouch!! She’s brave at least.

duck me she looks horrendous. She looks like Slagggie Axl and that's not a compliment! They lose the natural shape of the lips and cupids bow. They just become two hotdogs slapped on a moon face cut in half.
The skin at the top of your lip stretches very easily and doesn't go back if you stop or have it removed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Lips been done again 100%, make up has been done, manky top and her skanky hoops in horrifying.
Good god- I'm eating in 10 minutes and I have now lost my appetite. Reason? I'm having monkfish and she looks like one!! Sigh....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lips look hideous. And yesterday she said it’s just makeup. Yeah rite!!! She’s probably injecting herself, didn’t someone send her some fillers she posted about last week? Definitely not a good look. Definitely bad for her business if you go to her end end up looking like that.

Reactions: 8
Haven't been on this thread for a while but has corn on the cob, got out of bed at all in the last however many months?

• Haha
Haven't been on this thread for a while but has corn on the cob, got out of bed at all in the last however many months?
Only for a walk round a couple of car parks in horrendous gear, you haven't missed much 🤣🤣

Does anyone else think her lips actually look like a vagina?
I wasn't going to say that, but yes, turn her sideways and stick a vajazzle on it, bobs yer uncle & Fanny's yer aunt 🤣

• Haha
I genuinely don’t understand how she can believe she looks good. She has more unnatural angles on her face than Kryton. She takes Richard Osmans vagina lips and inflates them by a factor of a million. I mean, I know she filters herself to duck but she only smoothes her skin out and chops off a couple of inches from the sides of her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I genuinely don’t understand how she can believe she looks good. She has more unnatural angles on her face than Kryton. She takes Richard Osmans vagina lips and inflates them by a factor of a million. I mean, I know she filters herself to duck but she only smoothes her skin out and chops off a couple of inches from the sides of her face.
I can’t get my head around it either , to actually do this and believe you look like it 🤣
Her whole face shrinks to like a heart shape

Only for a walk round a couple of car parks in horrendous gear, you haven't missed much 🤣🤣

I wasn't going to say that, but yes, turn her sideways and stick a vajazzle on it, bobs yer uncle & Fanny's yer aunt 🤣
Omg. She’s gonna literally spit her babeh out

• Haha
Is this a #threadtitle suggestion?
Perhaps also add in too much fake tan? The colour of her on those boo-hoo videos and the mumma chat 😂
A confession actually and how dare you speak of my tan it’s the Ronseal special edition Mahogany with copper undertones and cheesy wotsit overtones. 🖕🏻🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
A confession actually and how dare you speak of my tan it’s the Ronseal special edition Mahogany with copper undertones and cheesy wotsit overtones. 🖕🏻🤣
I love the smell of Ronseal, I was going to offer to sniff your face but I'll pass on the cheesy wotsit bit 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Chaz has been gifted a big pram and dummy ..his very happy with his wheels😄😄 xx

View attachment 480634
All that's missing are the "spinners" lol!!!

Page 47, yes it's a tad early again but I'm now accepting Thread suggestions!!

And yes you can play this time Facehugger 😘 😘

Any previous suggestions to be reposted NOW!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
All that's missing are the "spinners" lol!!!

Page 47, yes it's a tad early again but I'm now accepting Thread suggestions!!

And yes you can play this time Facehugger 😘 😘

Any previous suggestions to be reposted NOW!
I wondered if it had that hydraulic suspension in it, it'll need it as that babby is going to come out a whopper I reckon 🤣🤣

I posted my suggestion ages ago, I'm leaving it where it is, can't be bothered sticking to your bleedin rules 🤣🤣😘

ETA: it's on page 42, save you wading through 'waffle' 🤣😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.