Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think about it we are actually helping her out in a way making her more likeable if that is possible by her and mole man reading these threads. Not really fair as she is rotten to the core. She tries everything to stay relevant and she just isn’t anymore hasn’t been for years. Get over it big lozza no one wants to look at you anymore apart from this few hundred who watch ya lives and probably half of them are only there to rip the piss out of you. Why try and cling onto something that has been and gone. Get a real job and be a mother to ya two kids oddbod and ya baybeh to come and as for mole man get some decent people worth managing you absolute weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she didn't get one with go faster stripes then, ungrateful fucktard.
That's about the size of it. No alloys or a budgie perch either, just your standard model. She's removed it now apparently, we obviously have lurkers 👋👋👋👋👋 Yoooo Hoooo! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay so what is the difference between a basic or standard model??? it's a pram, you put your sprog in it and push it, :eek:

Doesn't the basic model have a coffee cup holder or what???

Yes, I'm off my head because I'm very annoyed right now. (don't ask)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's play spot the difference :ROFLMAO:
The right looks like sink boy in a wig.

So she has removed her #gifted basic post now 😡

duck off would i ever buy another silver cross pushchair if they are gifting them to trash like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Such a cheeky cow re the ‘basic’ pram.

Me and my mum went halves on a lovely mamas and papas travel system for my boy (who I’d waited years for). I would never have wanted a gifted pram, I saved for it and it was a special purchase.

The cheap tacky lives of these z listers really do lack any depth or authenticity.

To be fair that pram is bland as tit. Beggy beggars can’t be choosers though eh Big L?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Missed the live as vodka and zooomies/counting crows took over! Actual people zooomies I'm not just sat here wrecked with cats

Absolutely just sat here wrecked with cats 😂

Okay so what is the difference between a basic or standard model??? it's a pram, you put your sprog in it and push it, :eek:

Doesn't the basic model have a coffee cup holder or what???

Yes, I'm off my head because I'm very annoyed right now. (don't ask)
Why are you annoyed ? X

Edited all off this has been brought to you by my left hand 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When you think about it we are actually helping her out in a way making her more likeable if that is possible by her and mole man reading these threads. Not really fair as she is rotten to the core. She tries everything to stay relevant and she just isn’t anymore hasn’t been for years. Get over it big lozza no one wants to look at you anymore apart from this few hundred who watch ya lives and probably half of them are only there to rip the piss out of you. Why try and cling onto something that has been and gone. Get a real job and be a mother to ya two kids oddbod and ya baybeh to come and as for mole man get some decent people worth managing you absolute weirdo
Yes. We are. Even every comment we post on DM is helping her. But I can’t help it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t follow them though. I can see what they post but I can’t bring myself to be one of her insta stats.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Missed the live as vodka and zooomies/counting crows took over! Actual people zooomies I'm not just sat here wrecked with cats

Absolutely just sat here wrecked with cats 😂

Why are you annoyed ? X

Edited all off this has been brought to you by my left hand 😂
Wrecked with cats 🤣🤣

You gotta change your name on here to that, start a band or put it on a tshirt. 🤣

Such a cheeky cow re the ‘basic’ pram.

Me and my mum went halves on a lovely mamas and papas travel system for my boy (who I’d waited years for). I would never have wanted a gifted pram, I saved for it and it was a special purchase.

The cheap tacky lives of these z listers really do lack any depth or authenticity.

To be fair that pram is bland as tit. Beggy beggars can’t be choosers though eh Big L?
Basic witch and her basic pram. It will go in the cupboard now and not be used. A pram that expensive, that she got for FREE that could go to a lovely family and she calls it basic. She is a fucktard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wrecked with cats 🤣🤣

You gotta change your name on here to that, start a band or put it on a tshirt. 🤣

Basic witch and her basic pram. It will go in the cupboard now and not be used. A pram that expensive, that she got for FREE that could go to a lovely family and she calls it basic. She is a fucktard.
Yeah, 'Wrecked with Cats' is a great band name! :love:

I've found Lauren's Bafta award lol 😄 xx.

View attachment 479879
Was that after a particularly inspiration walkies @Pom Bear ? I am loving the silvery wallpaper :ROFLMAO: ❤ 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She's still insisting her lips aren't filled ,it's make up and cos they're close to the camera. Oh dear!
Like a plunger for unblocking sinks and given Chazza's penchant for ....... well what he does in sinks certainly save money for a plumber call out, unless she cadges it for free , said plead would be an interesting post :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I had my kids, I would have loved a pram/travel system like that. My travel system was about £100 and got me through 2 kids and 2 nephews! I loved it, now that was ‘basic but very practical’. It involved a car seat and pushchair that could lay down flat for newborns. Used it until no longer necessary.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.