Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations šŸŽ‰ to @liar liar for the thread title, an early contender that never got toppled.

A Daily Mail account is trying to create some drama and intrigue over who the father of Big Lozā€™s baby can be. Weā€™ve heard that he is a waiter from Sheesh, a friend of Stephen Bear, and even a rich Arab!

Her likeness to the late Pete Burns was flagged again, matching hair, lips and clothing.

Everyone pregnant or not is absolutely fascinated by her ā€˜pregacyā€™. She is such a knowledgeable yungel that other fake accounts pregnant mothers are reaching out to her for her advice.

But my goodness this pregnancy is taking it out of our poor yungel. She has pains in her front bone šŸ˜±
and now needs to resume bed rest after she hoovered the carpet and went to Home Bargains for some biscuits.

Some more ā€˜cookingā€™ took place - corn (obvs), 22 pieces of chicken coated in some sauce ((ā€œthatā€™s mineā€ says Big Loz ā€œget your own!ā€), and underwhelming Sunday roast, and erm, some spring onions...

But things arenā€™t going so well with Oddbodā€™s cooking tutor (Dadthedish(cloth)) who has decided to respond to social media engagement by criticising peopleā€™s appearance. So #bekind but donā€™t? Heā€™ll also be raginā€™ that Oddbod has flaked out on session 2 making some nutritious fried food.

@Dollylovesshoes had a theory about how Big Loz can wipe her ginormous arse.

Oddbod is just very proud of himself that he can get out of bed and go to work after Big Loz told him that the bed and sofa keep her hostage. He wants you to know heā€™s not a life coach though in case you wondered, but if thereā€™s money in it no doubt heā€™ll turn up for some motivational speaking (in his white y-fronts with his hard hat on for an extra fee).

We eagerly awaited the next set up set of pics which see our yungel out of the car park and randomly wandering in a field. @Fifthavenue called it with the new shoes (will the orthopaedic old lady trainers be put on her Depop? Weā€™d all be gagging to get our hands on them for the Scrunchie gathering).

The photos led @Whatstheteasis to make the startling discovery that Big Loz has the Benjamin Button of baby bumps.

@Pom Bear made some more excellent art work, some examples of which are attached.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Congratulations šŸŽ‰ to @liar liar for the thread title, an early contender that never got toppled.

A Daily Mail account is trying to create some drama and intrigue over who the father of Big Lozā€™s baby can be. Weā€™ve heard that he is a waiter from Sheesh, a friend of Stephen Bear, and even a rich Arab!

Her likeness to the late Pete Burns was flagged again, matching hair, lips and clothing.

Everyone pregnant or not is absolutely fascinated by her ā€˜pregacyā€™. She is such a knowledgeable yungel that other fake accounts pregnant mothers are reaching out to her for her advice.

But my goodness this pregnancy is taking it out of our poor yungel. She has pains in her front bone šŸ˜±
and now needs to resume bed rest after she hoovered the carpet and went to Home Bargains for some biscuits.

Some more ā€˜cookingā€™ took place - corn (obvs), 22 pieces of chicken coated in some sauce ((ā€œthatā€™s mineā€ says Big Loz ā€œget your own!ā€), and underwhelming Sunday roast, and erm, some spring onions...

But things arenā€™t going so well with Oddbodā€™s cooking tutor (Dadthedish(cloth)) who has decided to respond to social media engagement by criticising peopleā€™s appearance. So #bekind but donā€™t? Heā€™ll also be raginā€™ that Oddbod has flaked out on session 2 making some nutritious fried food.

Oddbod is just very proud of himself that he can get out of bed and go to work after Big Loz told him that the bed and sofa keep her hostage. He wants you to know heā€™s not a life coach though in case you wondered, but if thereā€™s money in it no doubt heā€™ll turn up for some motivational speaking (in his white y-fronts with his hard hat on for an extra fee).

We eagerly awaited the next set up set of pics which see our yungel out of the car park and randomly wandering in a field. @Fifthavenue called it with the new shoes (will the orthopaedic old lady trainers be put on her Depop? Weā€™d all be gagging to get our hands on them for the Scrunchie gathering).

The photos led @Whatstheteasis to make the startling discovery that Big Loz has the Benjamin Button of baby bumps.

@Pom Bear made some more excellent art work, some examples of which are attached.
@Clickbait I love this your recap is a work of art, I laughed solidly and did an oh the happy memories sigh šŸ˜‚ congrats @liar liar on the thread title it's a belter!

We have also just got a new post from Big Loz selling some sort of leggings when she was "very early pregnant". I'm sure you all remember that time she broke lockdown to go get her hair done, at a salon, that should be closed, while not wearing a mask šŸ˜‘ so yeh that.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
@Clickbait I love this your recap is a work of art, I laughed solidly and did an oh the happy memories sigh šŸ˜‚ congrats @liar liar on the thread title it's a belter!

We have also just got a new post from Big Loz selling some sort of leggings when she was "very early pregnant". I'm sure you all remember that time she broke lockdown to go get her hair done, at a salon, that should be closed, while not wearing a mask šŸ˜‘ so yeh that.
Had a giggle the way sheā€™s wrote that ā€˜very early pregnantā€™ šŸ˜‚ but hey sheā€™s awake before 10am guys! Wonder what Chazs conflicting appointment was last night then... šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads, I'm going to show you something now. I just found this while looking for the date of the above leggings shot and for a minute I considered burying it like a dodgy News Of The World editor in 1997. I then thought hey we are big people we can admit we may have the facts skewered.

So *deep breath* she wasn't lying, they have been flirting etc since last June. It would therefore make sense that they did in fact start seeing each other when we had that part of Summer when everyone could do whatever the duck they wanted and pretended there was no pandemic.

It's still super quick for baybeh, move in etc etc but the headline is for once she wasn't lying.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

I am flabbergasted! That was just a throw away line and here it is my first thread title! Thank you :LOL:. Autoraphed pics are available for 1 family-sized tin of sweetcorn :D

Thanks @Clickbait for getting thread up and running --->>>

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh yeh Google that story it was savage. He did a very brutal kiss and tell, called her a druggie and all that jazz.
Just read the article. What a vile young man. Not saying KP is an angel but what he's said about her is disgusting. Bragging about ripping her stitches from her boob job? Lozza has absolute worms for brains going with him! I don't know much about her, I just find this thread really amusing šŸ¤­

• Heart
Reactions: 23
https://closeronline.co.uk/diet-body/diet-recipes/lauren-goodger-food-diet-fridge/

found another ā€˜whatā€™s in Lozzas fridgeā€™ and quite humorous as it mentions sheā€™s been getting ā€˜Turkish deliveriesā€™... so maybe the daddyā€™s not a waiter but a delivery guy!

Just read the article. What a vile young man. Not saying KP is an angel but what he's said about her is disgusting. Bragging about ripping her stitches from her boob job? Lozza has absolute worms for brains going with him! I don't know much about her, I just find this thread really amusing šŸ¤­
Yeah heā€™s just a sperm donor really as ā€˜itā€™s her time to be a mummyā€™ as she keeps on bleating on about šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Stick with us as the threads are so good and entertaining!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooh new thread came quick.. Surprise, surprisešŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
Love the new thread title and the recap. Could of shortened it thought to "still a CGI fanny" šŸ¤£.
Some great points have been made and no doubt mole man and Alves will read here and try another tactic to try get one over on usšŸ¤£. Not gonna work, we are too clever, intelligent and hilarious, all the things they are not! We will keep exposing her for her lies and editing as there are just a few, just a few mind that are influenced by this bleeping car crash life and it needs to stop right now as it's damaging.
So Alves and Mole Man, keep trying because all you do is cause more of a laughing stock you idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Clickbait hahahha brilliant catch up, made me smile a lot šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

so guys if u do complain, itā€™s pretty easy as I have done it. Why should she be able to get away with this? Young girls/boys are under so much pressure with looking a certain way now a days, itā€™s unfair that they are creating a look thatā€™s not achievable. I agree that Lauren is in a tit place, but sheā€™s also an adult that has options. She has a horrible attitude, which we have all seen in her earlier years on towie, but also still has, as our good friend @Fifthavenue has witnessed first hand!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Amazing job!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you think she reads teh DM comments? I have no sympathy whatsoever for her but that must be painful!

Reactions: 11
Do you think she reads teh DM comments? I have no sympathy whatsoever for her but that must be painful!
Apparently she does. I donā€™t have sympathy for her either. Didnā€™t she call a few women ugly and tell them that they need surgery?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
https://closeronline.co.uk/diet-body/diet-recipes/lauren-goodger-food-diet-fridge/

found another ā€˜whatā€™s in Lozzas fridgeā€™ and quite humorous as it mentions sheā€™s been getting ā€˜Turkish deliveriesā€™... so maybe the daddyā€™s not a waiter but a delivery guy!

Yeah heā€™s just a sperm donor really as ā€˜itā€™s her time to be a mummyā€™ as she keeps on bleating on about šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Stick with us as the threads are so good and entertaining!
Turkish delight?

• Haha

Amazing summary

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This comment on the DM made me laugh so I decided to do it and.....yikes!
I've often thought they look alike, especially the brows..... Maybe he is actually her son and is now pretending she is pregnant then be like tadah! Here he is, big isn't he?
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ā˜ŗ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.