Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was just checking Lauren’s ig to see what’s happening and my 7 year old son came in and asked to look. He looked like he was about to break into tears. He asked me Mam what is that? And I said Lauren goodger. Poor kid will be having nightmares. This happened once before when he seen Chloe ferry. Imagine her turning up to a nursery looking like that. She will be a laughing stock

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She’s got the dreaded photo of happy Mother’s Day to all mummy’s to be on in the red dress... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope that baby Sheesh buys their ‘mummie’ a dictionary so that Lozza can share her grammar wisdom with all the ‘mummy’s to be’ this year

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope that baby Sheesh buys their ‘mummie’ a dictionary so that Lozza can share her grammar wisdom with all the ‘mummy’s to be’ this year
Janet and John learning to read book 1 is a better choice

Look up Lozza
See the tree
Look up
I see, Chaz
I see the tree

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Loz posted this a couple of minutes ago.

loz14mar01.jpg

I wonder which one applies to Loz!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 481527

There seems to be a big one missing lol ACTUAL MUMS 😂😂😂 I haven't looked at her Instagram she's doing my tits in today with all this.

I also find it annoying when fluffy tit like this says things like "don't have their Mum" my Mum is dead its not a choice I didn't lose her at Tesco and I do have her as I have the memories etc.

I'm in a lovely mood today cleaning my flat and swearing at my elbow totally unmother day related but just needed to let some rage out there 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There seems to be a big one missing lol ACTUAL MUMS 😂😂😂 I haven't looked at her Instagram she's doing my tits in today with all this.
Don't worry about her IG, duck all going on there.

Oh Hang on..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

View attachment 481527

This thing is totally skewed... Those that don't have a relationship with their Mum are daughters or sons as are those that don't have their Mums. Step-mums (me) have been ignored as well as well-loved existing mums.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I reckon we will have a full on feast tonight 😮
For moverrrs day babesss.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.