Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we going to see some goodness tonight or a full on Ruby Murray floating in a layer of grease ? Or is odd bod going to cook up one of his culinary delights for his mum ( lozza). Or be round his moverrrrs for a roast.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Are we going to see some goodness tonight or a full on Ruby Murray floating in a layer of grease ? Or is odd bod going to cook up one of his culinary delights for his mum ( lozza). Or be round his moverrrrs for a roast.
I can't wait to find out, I really do enjoy a good laugh, just ask Facehugger 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't wait to find out, I really do enjoy a good laugh, just ask Facehugger 😘
Ha, it's definitely fun trying to work out what's been flattened by truck on the A1 before she's put it on a plate underneath some brown sludge that's meant to be gravy! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Give us a snog
OMG!! That's a 100% perfect match!! Just why would you do that to yourself?? Baffled. 🤷‍♀️

Hey Big Loz/Mole Man. Thanks for reading.
Just so you know, you’ve reached a new low today. A £1300 pram gifted to you during your ‘pregnancy’ is generous, and you call it basic. Just so you know, my NHS colleagues and I have been working flat out for the last year in effectively a war zone. As have many other key workers, and those who have needed to find new work because their roles became redundant during the pandemic. Because we all declare our earnings, many of us don’t take home much more than £1300 to live on unless we sacrifice more weekends and evenings working, to contribute to items that can be considered as a luxury.
So while you’re resting that ‘natural’ bottom in your gifted bed, you might want to think about how fortunate you are for your ‘basic’ gifts that would take many of us months to save for. But then, I suppose our child will never have to know that we used and manipulated a pregnancy for men to masturbate over.
Have some grace and humility Lauren.
Thank you for everything you do... ❤ ❤ ❤ 🙌🙌 and your post is 100% on point.

Loz posted this a couple of minutes ago.

View attachment 481527

I wonder which one applies to Loz!!!
Well it's definitely not fur babies (WTAF is that about????) - she couldn't even hack that role when she had a pet so christ help a tiny human.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean if you see yourself as important and an A1 influencer (you’re not) - you are fully entitled to critique something and even in a negative way if factual but to refer to something as a slimy ball bag - where’s your decorum?

even Ann summers would be disappointed in your choice of words

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.