Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think liar_liar surmised it perfectly when she called Loz a 'bottom feeder'. I don't think she's a nasty person at heart like Axl or Lloyd she's just DESPERATELY dim and delusional.

Reactions: 13
When I had my kids, I would have loved a pram/travel system like that. My travel system was about £100 and got me through 2 kids and 2 nephews! I loved it, now that was ‘basic but very practical’. It involved a car seat and pushchair that could lay down flat for newborns. Used it until no longer necessary.
Travel system? Is this for real? Jesus....

I think liar_liar surmised it perfectly when she called Loz a 'bottom feeder'. I don't think she's a nasty person at heart like Axl or Lloyd she's just DESPERATELY dim and delusional.
The pink prosecco is in da post.. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if the pram post was deleted because Silver Cross, if they did foolishly gift her it, were not happy about her referring to it as basic? Just shows what a basic witch she is really.

Reactions: 14
Oooo maybe Silver Cross have demanded it back. Calling it basic probably wasn’t part of the agreement.....

• Haha
I wonder if the pram post was deleted because Silver Cross, if they did foolishly gift her it, were not happy about her referring to it as basic? Just shows what a basic witch she is really.
Errm was it donated by Silver Cross (unlikely) or by a local retailer?

Reactions: 7
She probably thinks it's basic because it doesn't have fur on the hood 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Errm was it donated by Silver Cross (unlikely) or by a local retailer?
Ah it is a company that does PR for baby branded goods. More fool them if they lose a good client... to this knuckledragger - ook ook.

• Heart
Travel system? Is this for real? Jesus....
Yeah, it was nothing special or fancy but did what it needed to do. It was sturdy and waterproof. I did a lot of walking back then as I didn’t have a car and was at docs regularly for bp checks as I suffered with pre eclampsia in my first pregnancy and my bp was still high for 3 months after having her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe she called it basic because she realised she couldn’t fit her fat arse in it and under the thumb couldn’t push her around in it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.
Is this a #threadtitle suggestion?
Perhaps also add in too much fake tan? The colour of her on those boo-hoo videos and the mumma chat 😂

• Haha
She got some free new phone cases. Looks like the shop she gets her fake LV and Fendi branded items from. They also sell fake LV PJs so I reported them as selling counterfeit 😂😂

• Haha
She got some free new phone cases. Looks like the shop she gets her fake LV and Fendi branded items from. They also sell fake LV PJs so I reported them as selling counterfeit 😂😂
I was trying to remember if she used to have a phone case with her own photo on it but actually she had her own photo as her screensaver. Add to that she has framed photos of herself (photoshopped to absolute duck) dotted on every mirrored surface in her shiny and crushed velvet palace, and when putting up photos to celebrate friends’ birthdays she is always front and centre, you realise what a narcissist she really is.

I think the term gets bandied around a lot, I didn’t know a lot about it other than the story of Narcissus but found myself nodding along to these characteristics when considering Big Loz’s behaviour.

I have some real concerns about this baby: some are around basic care as she doesn’t cook, and seems to think looking after puppies is too much like hard work, but mostly I’m really concerned if it is a girl she will grow up with a really warped and toxic view of her self image.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was trying to remember if she used to have a phone case with her own photo on it but actually she had her own photo as her screensaver. Add to that she has framed photos of herself (photoshopped to absolute duck) dotted on every mirrored surface in her shiny and crushed velvet palace, and when putting up photos to celebrate friends’ birthdays she is always front and centre, you realise what a narcissist she really is.

I think the term gets bandied around a lot, I didn’t know a lot about it other than the story of Narcissus but found myself nodding along to these characteristics when considering Big Loz’s behaviour.

I have some real concerns about this baby: some are around basic care as she doesn’t cook, and seems to think looking after puppies is too much like hard work, but mostly I’m really concerned if it is a girl she will grow up with a really warped and toxic view of her self image.
100% agree. Think she’s going to really struggle with looking after a baby. I think she’s going to get bored very quick. Hope I’m wrong for the baby’s sake

Reactions: 7
I find the fact she has disrespected Silver Cross,one of the oldest pram companies,I’m 73 mum had silver cross for me,lots of people did,gorgeous sturdy prams and back then the cream of prams. bleeping botoxedlipfillercunt. Get yourself a nice little bleeping pram where you put shopping on the handles and pram tilts On its back..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.