Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gmm1288

Imagine being called Laura’s Views and getting offended when people ask your views. You couldnt write it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

ElleHeezy1

She's just so sound. And has so many male followers cause she's so sexy. And she deserves a trophy for every plate of food she finishes cause she's such a "grubber". And she drinks beer now cause she's so sound and down with the boys.

She's so self absorbed it's unreal. She's basically Jennifer Coolidge in Friends.
Screenshot_20200624-210650__01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37

gmm1288

Im actually really sad at the fact she had to go out of her way to say she is right in her decision not to have kids by saying ‘well 70% of people regret having kids’ with the big smug head on her. Yea that was 1970 Laura, very different times. Family planning has come a long way. I am certainly not one of the 70%. I am sure if you did that survey in 2020 when people have more of a choice whether to have kids or not, the results would be very different.

That really pissed me off as a parent and she doesnt deserve kids anyway with that attitude so please please keep using your johnnies Laura. Actually we are safe enough, she is not getting it anyway.

*no shade to people who dont want kids, everyone has their own preference, just dont use out of date stats against people who do choose to have them

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Nose__bag

Baffles me how these ‘influencers’ can’t give their unwanted clothes with tags and all still on apparently to charity or people in need instead of looking for money all the time , especially Laura , selling them on and setting up a ‘shop’ like what type of shit is that. If the tags are still on my clothes I either wear them or send them to a charity. She is so greedy for money. That was obvious when she asked to be paid for her posts about a brand and when they said no she got extremely petty and wouldn’t put them on her stories or use them anymore. She comes across such a bitchy jealous and self centred person

Reactions: 24

Vivian124

VIP Member
Privacy is her peace? Yet she insists on sharing her menstrual cycle every. Single. Month, where she gets coffee, when she gives it up, what deodorant she uses, her moon cup, her in a bath, i could go on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Mona86

VIP Member
Going to unfollow this one. Can ye update me when she’s on her period again please, or when she’s farting after a bowl of kidney beans ? Very important info I don’t want to miss

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Anyone see Laura rant right now? Her knickers is in a twist because the brand didn't want to work with her.... she will never mention them again because she feels they lied go her as they worked with another influencer while telling her they didnt have the budget...

Laura, if you're reading this - get your head out of your hole. Theres a myriad of reasons they may not want to work with you; engagement levels, they may feel your followers do not align with their tarhet market and so on.

Also, your nipple pics and other unprofessional postings may not be their cup of tea. GET A GRIP

KittyKatty14

I've followed Laura for so long, even before she was MyMakeupPerspective she was MsLusciousLaura or something like that. She was actually cool back in the day, wasn't desperately trying to be desirable :cautious: she was a smoker and posted about quitting, she was unhappy with her weight and posted about that.
Now...omg what has happened to this woman. She is stunning! I love her hair, makeup is nice but what is with the desperation to let everyone know how good she looks??
As mentioned in other posts, she claims she’s all self confident but the insecurity is glaringly obvious! It’s like she’s mid 30’s and trying to act like a horny teenager. What’s with the TikToks, I’m 28 and feel like I’m too old to even watch TikToks, let alone make them :LOL:
I’m all for talking about periods because that really needs to be normalized as casual conversation but the constant sex references 🙄 We get it, you have a vagina and occassionaly get a penis in it. Congratulations Laura! 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

Nose__bag

I actually can’t believe what she said about people texting her about their problems,these people obviously felt they could talk to her or maybe look up to her and felt she was the only one they could talk to at that time. Jesus she’s awful . Everything is about her. I personally would listen to anyone that needed to get a problem or their feelings off their chest. She needsto cop on. She’s a great guard anyways if someone rang the guards in a dark place would she turn around and say ‘ that not my problem I have to think of ME first’ probably would tbh because it’s Laura.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
She reminds me of those female baboons. The ones that show off their swollen red arse, when they are ripe for mating.

You’re welcome 😂😂😂

• Haha

gmm1288

Remember when she was going on about the elf lipgloss she always wears & she said men are drawn to her when she wears it cause her lips make them wanna get a blowjob off her. Be one stingy blowjob with that plumping gloss! U stay classy Laura👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Quinnyslm

Absolutely 💯 no need for that picture to be sent... But on the other hand Laura never stops flaunting herself on line, she is always giving the vibe of sex, flashing herself, posing herself!! She's not very lady like!! Hopefully she meets a guy who can love her as much as she loves herself.
Giving off a sexual vibe, posing etc doesn't make sexual harassment any more justifiable than if she was a nun. I'm sorry but that is pure victim blaming.

Haven't watched the new video but can't believe she is slating REN! She was raving about them 5 minutes ago. I've used REN for years and years now so I hope what she's saying is not true tbh!

Reactions: 21

Maz123456789

So someone rightly called her out about going to kilkenny...from her response it seems she was there for a funeral? Surely if she was one of only 25 attending a funeral, it means it was a fairly close friend/family member and she’d have more to worry about than where to eat out for lunch. I dunno, something doesn’t add 🤔 Whether true or not she definitely puts these things up looking for a reaction!

Reactions: 20

Scrk1994

It's always clickbait with Laura..

Off topic slightly, but I watched a YouTube video of hers a while ago (when I still liked her content) about her trip with her family to China - she got absolutely lambasted in the comments section. She hated every aspect of the trip, and came across as such a spoiled entitled little brat (ended up flying home early because she couldn't cope with the culture). Her mum and aunt went with her and her brother - the mum and aunt don't like rice/noodles, and were annoyed they couldn't get "proper" food. Laura was crying about the overnight train they had to get at one point, it was the worst night of her life apparently.. I don't know what impression she had of China before she went, but she didn't seem to be able for the culture shock at all.

Just found it hilarious because she makes out she's such an adventurer.. whenever she's asked has she travelled much around Asia, she omits that she was in China.

Had a look and she's deleted the video I think - not surprised.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lucyloulou123

She tries to act like she’s so well rounded and informed. When she first denounced masks...it wasn’t her place to do so. She could have just told people to wear high quality and appropriate ones and not the shitty fashion ones you see in euro saver and ASOS. We’ve spotted her going places without masks because she’s constantly filming herself and doesn’t realise that we notice her in coffee shops or hair dressers without the mask on. That big cry fest over the old man wasn’t really anything to do with mask wearing, she just wanted to tell people she gave someone €2 and she’s a saint. Everything she does seems to be surface level. She’s all about sustainability but mass consumes make up. Even that califia coffee stuff... the amount of plastic she was going through with those clunky bottles was sickening. Could she make her own at home? Absolutely. Did she want a sponsorship instead? Absolutely. I’m very weary of what she says. It’s all for appearances. Her views aren’t well thought out or constructed. She could be a really good alt-influencer but she gets worse by the day.
This! 👆🏻 It’s the pulling out her wooden reusable knife and fork while sitting in her big diesel car for only her, using the latest iPhone to capture the moment. The whole preaching about sustainability and in the same breath “I have so much money for travelling because I only buy things I really need and don’t waste money on clothes” yet buys 15pairs of leggings to squat over her camera in.