Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she's not like other girls! She is special and authentic and true to herself.... she is so real .

Reactions: 11
Anyone follow her on Twitter.. she is so rude.. could have easily replied and said sorry not my place to comment or whatever... instead of making a big song and dance about it and then the attention seeking bit at the end..oh I’ve never support bperfect for other reasons.. now everyone please comment and ask me why so I can call you out for asking 🙄😂😂
Dying laughing at the responses to that tweet - no one has time for her crap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's such a rude cow. Poor little Laura being 'forced to give her views on something.

Reactions: 10
What an obnoxious response. I hope that person who messaged her and was clearly a genuine and loyal follower unfollowers her after that. So unnecessarily rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being called Laura’s Views and getting offended when people ask your views. You couldnt write it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Imagine being called Laura’s Views and getting offended when people ask your views. You couldnt write it 😂
I was about to say the same! Usually I just roll my eyes at these influencers but this kinda enraged me. You seek a following online and call your account Laura's Views,then scold people when they ask you for them. 😂 And that person was so nice!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone follow her on Twitter.. she is so rude.. could have easily replied and said sorry not my place to comment or whatever... instead of making a big song and dance about it and then the attention seeking bit at the end..oh I’ve never support bperfect for other reasons.. now everyone please comment and ask me why so I can call you out for asking 🙄😂😂
She probably sent herself the message 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With regards her views on covid safety... Can we all cast our minds back to mid march when she posted on her stories how innefective masks were and shared a story basically telling us not to waste our bleeping time wearing them.. from that day forward her views on covid safety mean tit to me. Her views on everything mean tit to me.

Also.... why the duck is she faking an accent and over exaggerating her words lately??? Idiot!!!!

Any suggestions on a new thread name?
Laura young is rude and gagging for it. On top of it all her content is desperate.

Reactions: 13
With regards her views on covid safety... Can we all cast our minds back to mid march when she posted on her stories how innefective masks were and shared a story basically telling us not to waste our bleeping time wearing them.. from that day forward her views on covid safety mean tit to me. Her views on everything mean tit to me.
I honest to goodness thought I was making this up when she came on crying about the poor old guy and how we all needed to wear masks. I wished I’d taken a screen shot cos I was doubting my memory. Thank you!!

I actually think she sent it to herself at this stage. That reaction is not even normal
Holly carpenter got asked about it in her AMA and her response was a million times better than Laura’s

Reactions: 3
Thank you. I’ve screen shot it now, I should know better than to doubt my memory versus Laura’s spout whatever’s trending flip flopping

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.