Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura really grates on me sometimes but I'm really glad she posted that tea (even tho she didn't tag the brand) because I am sick to my back teeth of seeing Spotlight ads!! 😂

Reactions: 7
Interesting to see a lot agreeing with her on twitter 👀 i always thought spotlight must have been shite because they did SO much influencer marketing.

Does anyone remember the gold old days when the GHD first came out and its reputation was built on word of mouth more or less?
Similarly, when Johnsons gradual tanner came out and people bought in their droves, because it was a good idea and there was no products like on the market?

Life was simpler then - and we weren't paying more for a product to watch arseholes on insta wax lyrical!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To be fair to her, I tried spotlight too and they are useless.. horrible experience using them, they are manky for the hour and didnt whiten my teeth in the slightest.

Reactions: 5
Hilary needs to cop on.
Laura needs to cop on.
The pair of them are feckin doses
I'm actually so embarrassed for her. I'm also annoyed at the sheer ignorance she's displayed. This whole 'Always Learning' and 'It's not cultural appropriation, it's cultural appreciation' thing is bleeping bullshit. Say what you really mean Hilary... you don't really give a tit if your hairstyle causes hurt or offence to an already marginalised group of people. You think you're only bleeping gorgeous with it and once the 🔥 comments keep on coming from other tone deaf white people, that's all that matters.

Reactions: 10
Hilary needs to cop on.
Laura needs to cop on.
The pair of them are feckin doses
This whole thing is wildly inappropriate. I’m a lurker but had to make an account to add my voice. I can’t believe she has the audacity to get that hairstyle and thinks some bullshit spiel about “respecting the origins” that she googled on Wikipedia will cut it.
It’s all just all incredibly poor taste, her and the sister are narcissists. Used to be a fan of Laura but her attitude just stinks.

Reactions: 15
Anyone see Laura rant right now? Her knickers is in a twist because the brand didn't want to work with her.... she will never mention them again because she feels they lied go her as they worked with another influencer while telling her they didnt have the budget...

Laura, if you're reading this - get your head out of your hole. Theres a myriad of reasons they may not want to work with you; engagement levels, they may feel your followers do not align with their tarhet market and so on.

Also, your nipple pics and other unprofessional postings may not be their cup of tea. GET A GRIP

Reactions: 23
Anyone see Laura rant right now? Her knickers is in a twist because the brand didn't want to work with her.... she will never mention them again because she feels they lied go her as they worked with another influencer while telling her they didnt have the budget...

Laura, if you're reading this - get your head out of your hole. Theres a myriad of reasons they may not want to work with you; engagement levels, they may feel your followers do not align with their tarhet market and so on.

Also, your nipple pics and other unprofessional postings may not be their cup of tea. GET A GRIP

Any idea what brand ? Honestly I don’t think she’s a great marketer she thinks she’s the shizz like

Reactions: 6

I was just about to post this! Anyone have an idea who the brand is? She said another Irish influencer just posted a collab with them.
I also found it to be unprofessional
from her side, it doesn’t seem that she’s the most business savvy as brands often have marketing plans months in advance and maybe they just didn’t like her style and/or audience? You can’t take business personally.

Reactions: 5
Any idea what brand ? Honestly I don’t think she’s a great marketer she thinks she’s the shizz like
id say it’s that iced coffee stuff. She’s posted a few times about them turning down her prepositions. Ya know the drink, the one where the ice is CRUCIAL 🙄🙄

why did REN blank her I wonder?

Reactions: 9
It’s definitely Califa, she just said “and sure look, I’m off the coffee now anyway”

jaysus she’s salty

Reactions: 12
It’s definitely Califa, she just said “and sure look, I’m off the coffee now anyway”

jaysus she’s salty
Just came on to say the same thing! She acts like shes way too cool for the influencer world but you can see she is devo and in fairness shes given them brilliant reviews always so i do get it. But i can see why she wouldnt fit their brand or any brand too

Reactions: 8
Wow wonder if she actually doesn’t get the irony of this situation that this is exactly WHY she wasn’t picked

Reactions: 2
Jesus the rant 🙈 not exactly the professional behaviour any brand would want to associate themselves with.
What happened with Ren? After years of shoving it down our throats every bleedin day, I did see her post asking about ASAP skincare the other day and thought the Ren deal must have expired.

Guessing this is who she was talking about
26EEFA63-980D-406F-ACA8-2AB84ED977FB.png

Reactions: 6
If she'd approached them and they told her straight out she wasn't what they were looking for she'd have a face on her over that aswell 🙄 She's just butthurt they clearly don't think she's as cool as she thinks she is. Also she said 'another Irish influencer'. I thought this was all just a hobby to her and her preferred label in 'Inspirer' nowadays?

Reactions: 9
'and sure look... I'm off the coffee now aren't I!' and that evil, smarmy laugh! 🤢

I get it, you could probably equate what she's talking about to not getting a promotion in real life over you colleague when you're already doing the job but I could never imagine any normal Joe soap going on a rant about that on their Instagram. So unprofessional and hope it turns other brands working with her in future.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean it's an embarrassing rant but to be fair they should have just told her they aren't interested in working with her instead of pretending they didn't have the budget. It's not very professional. She probably would have taken in more on the chin if they were just honest.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.